Home

Aphmau
The tree is tall, black, and dead. Not the prettiest thing around but at least is good for climbing. I see Toriel walk to the tree,
"Oh dear that took longer than expected." She pulls out her phone than sees us.
"My children! How did you get here? Are you hurt?" She asks,
"No." Adam says,
"There there my children I will heal you!"
"Did you hear me WERE FINE!" She completely ignores him,
"I shouldn't have tried to surprise you like this..... Well I guess I can't hide it any longer." She takes our hands and subtley pulls us inside a building, I think it's her house! It's so beautiful, well lit! Wood floors! Nice fire places! I love it, we continue to pace after her. We make it to the beginning of a corridor, we stop at the first door.
"Here you go my children! Your very own bed room!" She pays us on the head. We go look inside, two beds, toys, red walls and flooring, and a bunch of old striped sweaters boots skirts and pants. I turn around and see Toriel at the door way,
"By the way I was thinking of holding off on snail pie tonight instead I'm making butterscotch cinnamon pie!" She smiles then gets a weird look on her face.
"Is some thing burning? Oh dear! I'll be right back!" She runs off, I turn around once again Adam is eyeing the cloths.
"Why are they all striped?"
"Maybe it's a hot item in this place!"
"Sure but all of them? just look at it! It's all black skirts red pant and various colored striped shirts!" He says plopping a piece of candy in his mouth, he sees the cheeky look on my face.
"What?" He puts another one in his mouth,
"You eat another piece of candy! How rude to spoil your meal.." I say pacing around him,
"Are you seriously doing what I did earlier?" He puts another in his mouth,
"Man how mean! Someone odda teach you some manners!"
"Oh shut up will ya?" He falls lazily onto his bed and dozes off, I do the same.
Lilith
I look around, everyone's chuckling on Aphmaus revenge on Adam.
"Fair play Aphmau!" I say writing something in my note book. Jin looks over,
"What's that you got there?" He asks,
"I'm just taking notes of what's going on!" I lie, Max grabs the book and widens his eyes.
"Lilith..... This is...... This is fan-fiction." I see everyone turn toward me, my face turns bright red. I grab the book out of his hands and clutch it to my chest, protecting it with my knees.
"Lemme see that." Aaron says
"NO!" I squeeze it against me harder, he looks over at max.
"What exactly did it say?" He asks max , Max looks over at me.
"I'm gonna save it for now." He says still looking at me. I give off a big sigh Of relief.
"Aww I got excited to hear it." Lucinda says,
"C'mon Lilith it won't hurt to peak." Katelyn tries to pry it out of my hands.
"OH WOW DID APHMAU JUST WAKE UP TO A BOSS BATTLE?!?" They all look at the TV,
"I don't see-" before they look at it I bolt out the door and hide it. I run back in,
"Your no fun." Kawaii~chan complains, I un pause the game.
Adam
I wake up and see pie on the floor, two slices. Aphmau wakes up too, she smiles at the pie.
"Look it's Zanes worst enemy... Pie! It's more healthy his nightmare!" I joke,
Zane
"HEY!" I say ,everyone laughs.
Adam
"You goof!" She says bitting  into her slice of pie. Then shoves the whole thing into her mouth.
"Okay.... So it's good?" I ask wiping cinnamon off nose,
"ITSDELICIOUSITSTASTELIKEABAGILLIONBAGSOFSUGERINONEIFEELLIKEIJUSTDRANKNINETHOUSANDGALLONSOFCOFFEE!!!!!" She continues jumping around, she looks insane.
"Oh god I haven't seen you like this since college when we went to the ice cream shop and the kids size was bigger than your face."
Max
"Oo, that was interesting." I say to Ross and Jin...
"Yea."
Adam
She continues babbling, giggling, and practically jumping from one wall to the other.
"And when you get a sugar rush you...." I look at her when she falls on the floor,I put my finger in the my slice then lick the excess stuff on my finger. Okay now that's sweet, really really sweet. I pick up Aphmau and walk out of the bedroom. I see Toriel in the living room ,
"Why good morning my children-" she looks at Aphmau on my shoulder,
"Is Aphmau okay!??!" She asks in a bit of a panic, I just realized this is the first time she called her bye her name.
"Maybe next time cut down on the sugar in your pies." I say "I'm going to get some ice cubes." I learned after five of her auger shocks that using ice cubes keeps her in control. I set her down against the wall and grab a couple ice cubes from the freezer. I put two in her mouth, and for fun put one on her head.
"Whew! Thanks!" She says perfectly in control.
"Your welcome." I say, we walk back into the living room. Aphmau sits down in front of Toriel. I stand behind her, leaning against the wall,
"Welcome back my children! I am so glad your here! I have so many stories I would like to tell! I can show you my favorite bug hunting spot! I'm currently reading a book called 72 uses for snails! Would you like to know anything?" She says, Aphmau was about to say something but I beat her to it.
"How to get home."
"..... Uh.... This is your home now."
"Then how to leave the underground." I correct myself,
"Uh... How a bout a snail fact! Did you know? That snails make terrible shoe laces????"
"Wow interesting!" I say "you know what else is interesting how to get back to the surface." She makes a weird face,
"I got to go do something!" She runs out the room.
"Cmon Aphmau lets follow her!" I say, grabbing her hand and pulling her after me.
"Wait Adam!" I ignore her, we run down the stair case . And I see her standing there.
"You wish to leave, well here lies the end of the ruins..." I begin to walk down the corridor and stop when she says
"I'm going to destroy it."