I tried

Aaron
I shake katelyn, she shuffles.
"What do you want?!" She growls, I point at the screen.
"You dirt bag! You woke me up at two in the morning to show me the game paused!?!" She almost yelled,
"Well not just that... Anyway I was wondering if you had a... How do I say this. Dream about animatronics?" She slaps me I the face,
"Ow what was that for!?!" I whisper yell,
"How dare you bring that up!! You have no idea what horror I've been thru! Look!" She pulls up her pants sleeve thing, and shows of a giant scar. About four or five inches.. Really deep too. Kagelyn sighs the pulls the pant leg down again.
"But to answer your question. Almost.. But you woke me up. I was basically standing in front of o a place called Baby's something sister location." She says, "and I walked in and saw glowing green eyes in complete darkness until I woke up. Anyway don't bother me anymore. You deserve that slap, someone had to do it." She flops into the sleeping back again. To be honest I could have waited till the morning but for some reason I just wanted to do it now. But katelyns right, why would I mention animatronics to her. Welp, I would rather mention it to her than to kawaii~chan. I shutter at the thought, I should probably get to bed but my Irene I am up. Does a coke have caffeine in it or something? I stand up again, I'll just go for a run. I write a note saying I'm out for a bit.
Lilith
"Leona wake up! It's four o'clock!" I shake her awake, she flops on her side.
"LEOOONAAA!" She doesn't budge, luckily I was prepared. I take a squeaky toy and squeeze it. Leona jumps up,
"HAHAHAHAHAHAH!" I fall on the ground laughing,
"You are the worst!" She says picking up the toy, she puts it in her pocket. I take out the large sewing kit,
Aphmau
I wake up, we're still in the pause screen. Then suddenly we pop back waterfall, still in that bush. We crawl out of the bush, I stop and see monster kid.
"YO! That was so cool!" He jumps around, "she was STARING RIGHT AT YOU! Boy are you guys lucky." We continue walking,
I've just realized the amount of undertale crap I've missed and misplaced.... Whoops, maybe I should re write it? I seriously have no idea where to go with this from here. I'm thinking of re writing the whole story because of the stuff I missed... But if you guys are okay with it for some reason I can work with it. Just comment it, it will make my life easier.