Suffer

Before I start I wanna make an emoticon closest to Chara! Okay! 3.....2....1... (╹◡╹)‼️ that's as Close as I'm gonna get! Comment the closest you can get im curious!
Adam
We walk in and see the robot from the lab. Mettaton.
"UN HAND HER!" He demands Chara.
"Hehehe! Or what?" Chara asks slyly,
"OR YOUR GONNA SUFFER! SUFFER LIKE YOU MADE EVERY BEING SUFFER! SUFFER LIKE YOU BASHED IN APHMAUS KNEE! SUFFER LIKE YOU CONTINUOUSLY SLASHED UNDYNE TO MAKE HER SUFFER! SUFFER LIKE YOU MADE SANS AFTER LOSING HIS BELOVED BROTHER! SUFFER LIKE YOU KILLED EVERYONE! YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE! UN HAND POUR APHMAU!" Aphmau looks up at Chara,
"He's to strong Chara! It's not to late to stop!" She says, "Please... just stop! Think about your family! Don't you have anyone you care about?"
I crawl around Aphmau to get a clear look at her. Her face is a pasty white and dark circles form under her eyes, multiple bruises on her face, arms, and bruises where her clothes have ripped. Chara looks just like me, just without the sunglasses and with red eyes. (Remember she's in my body) I hate how she has caused so much pain, yet she goes off unscathed. It's disgusting.
"There's only one person who understands me! He knows not to get into my way!" She growls, "I will let go of Aphmau, but I hope it'll be a worthy fight!" She throws Aphmau against the wall, not hard but enough to take one damage away from her.
"Well! I'll have you know that this isn't even my final form!" Everything goes white. I close my eyes, Im used to wearing sunglasses so the strobe lights everywhere are overwhelming.
"Ohhhh yessss!" I open my eyes to see mettaton, but more of a human like robot.
"Get ready to die-" Chara stabs him,
"W-well? I I gu-guess you don't wanna b-e in my f-fan club!" He dies, I stare as Aphmau sobs. Chara lifts her up and drags her out the door. With me being dragged behind them. I look back to see nothing but mettatons head.
"What a cheap kill! I didn't even get a fight! I wish he still had his rectangle form!" Chara complains, Aphmau turns her head away from Chara. She just roles her eyes in response.

We walk through grey corridors, with grey building around them. Eventually. We make it in front of a grey house that looks similar to Toriels house. But before we enter Character stares at it.
"Something emotionally bothering you chara?" I ask,
"Shut it!" She turns around.  and looks at me, "I just realized you had purple eyes... Strange." She turns around again and walks thru the door. Chara looks around  then turns left... A fire place with a lounge chair sits there..
How about a cool snail fact!
Then she turns right. Finding a kitchen.
Smell that? Surprise! It's a butterscotch cinnamon pie!
"I just realized that that my knife broke when I killed mettaton!" She opens a load of cabinets, "where are the knives?!?" She slams them shut and drags aphmau out. She walks down the hall and looks at the first door.
And look! A room just for the two of you!
"Welcome home! Chara!" I quickly look to the side,
"Yea! It's been awhile hasn't it!" She says,
"F-f-flowey! Please help me!" Aphmau begs,
"Oh aphmau! Y o u   a r e   s u c h   a n   I d i o t!" He laughs in her face,
"See aphmau? He knows not to get in my way! Let's take a look inside my room!" She opens the door, it's exactly the same as our room. But two boxes sit in the middle.
"Hm what's in this one?" Chara opens the box," Perfect! Aphmau look what I found!" Chara pulls out a knife. Aphmau doesn't respond.
"Hmph! Fine!" She drags her out of the room,
"Hmmm I think this is da-dreemurrs room!" Chara says. Da.... dad? Is Asgore Chara's dad, maybe floweys as well since he said welcome home. She opens the door and goes in. She goes to a desk and sees a diary, each passage says "what a beautiful day!"
Why did the skeleton need a friend? Because she was feeling bonely!
I look around from where I'm lying down. A trophy that says "number one nose nuzzle champions." That's odd, a sweater that says "Mr dad guy!" Cute, a dresser, Chara opens it and in it I see some large pjs and a santa costume.
It's preposterous! It's her sock drawer!
"Ive had enough of this!" Chara says swiftly turning around, she drags Aphmau out of the room.
There's a key on a desk outside of the kings room. Chara puts it in her key chain... I just realized she had  another key on it, probably got it from the kitchen.
Toriel
I stand in silence with sans.
"Are you sure we were talking about the same Adam?" I ask, I duck my head down,
"No. Or at least, I'm not sure." He replies "i think someone took his body, and I think I might know who it is. Do you recognize the name Chara?"
I quickly put my hand on my chest.
"Y-yes... she was Asriels sister before-"
"It's okay I know the story. What do you think that scream was? Just to change the subject."
"I'm not sure.... But something tells me it was Aphmau." I say looking towards the door, i look back at sans.

" I hope shes okay... But if shes not, that gives me another reason to pound that demon into the floor!" Sans's eye glows for a moment, i dont question it.

"But we will try reasoning with Chara first... Right?" Sans nods, "Good, for a moment i-" sans quickly pulls me to the side.

"I hear them, stay here." he walks back to the center of the hall,

" Not a chance, im staying with you." i walk to his side,  and from the distance i hear a voice.

"ooooooOOOooo! Aphmau i hear some familiar voices!" and in i see the two.