Ghost

Adam
After a long monologue about his cousin being in the other dummy in the ruins, We blink into a fight, these little dummies surround us. I look at aphmau, she grabs my hand. And the dummies shoot little pellets at us we move back. They turn towards us,
"Crap." I say, I pull aphmau with me as the pellets swirl towards us. Eventually they hit the dummy,
"HEY YOU DUMMIES WATCH WHERE YOU SHOOT THOSE MAGIC ATTACKS!..... HEY YOU TWO! FORGET I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT MAGIC!" It was our turn. Next thing you know the fight ends. Aphmau punches me in the face,
" OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!" I yell at her,
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU KILLED HIM!!!" She yells, than I seem a bit half hearted.... I don't really know what that means... We walk out of the sewer, aphmau doesn't talk to me...
"Hey.... Are you mad at me?" That was probably the stupidest thing I have ever asked.
"Mad? IM FRICKEN PISSED OFF! YOU KILLED INNOCENT LIVES AND PROMISED YOU WOULDNT DO THAT AGAIN! HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THE KNIFE BACK I SAW YOU THROW IT BEHIND THE HOUSE!?!?!" She yells, I stay quiet.
"ANSWER ME!!" She screams, I see a ghost come into view. Look at aphmau wailing In my face, then leaves. Aphmau walks around to another sparkly yellow thing touches it than continues. Then she encounters another monster, I sit down well away from those two.... Three. Aphmau Hums a little song, and shyrene the one on top hums a song as well. The notes but aphmau three times...
I can't remember what happened after that. I think I fell asleep.
Aphmau
Shyrene runs away after her agent get killed. I kneel down I front of the dust. I feel some tears roll down my cheeks. But sadness quickly turns to anger,
"ADAM WHY DID YOU-" when I turn around he's not there... I turn back around and see the knife that was in the knife was gone too...
"Adam? Aaaaadaaamm!?!" I call for him... Where did he go? I walk over in a path way and find a house in the shape of a fish. I knock on the door.... No answer, I walk out and to another path. Two houses. I knock on the pink one. No answer. I knock on the white one... I ghost opens the door. Wait a second I remember this ghost! We had to fight him awhile ago and I made friends with him!
"Hi napstablook! I was wondering if you've seen my other friend anywhere." I say,
"Oh I haven't seen him... I'm sorry I should've looked.."
"NO No no. It's okay I just lost him and I don't know where he went."
"Actually I think I saw him follow me." He floats out of the house, I follow him. He takes me to a flower lit place.
"I think I saw him go this way." He says,
"Thank you very much napstablook!" I cheer,
"Oh.... Thank you... Maybe if you find him you can come over sometime."
"Yea definitely!"
"Okay byyyyyeeee!" He fades out,
"Where did you go Adam!" I ask myself, I run down the corridor.
Adam
"Aphmau this isn't funny anymore! I thought you were just trying to teach me a lesson but now your pushing it." I don't get it im right here,
"I swear to god when I find you!" She grits her teeth...
"You know what? I'll play along with your game Aph! Eventually you'll get bored!" I tease, then I stay quiet. She looks thru a telescope,
'The wall has a gaping hole in it!' I want to scream at her! But I am determined.
"Check the wall?" She asks herself,
"YES!" I couldn't help it. She looks over at the wall,
"Pfft, oh well duh!" She has a moment of laughter, then goes back to being serious. She walks thru... We see an echo flower. Multiple, millions. She touches the first one.
"So what will you wish for?" She goes to the next,
"It's sort of stupid..." The next,
"Oh come on please?" Next,
"Okay but promise you won't laugh?" You know the drill,
"Promise!"
"I wish to see real stars."
"Hehehe!"
"HEY YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT LAUGH!"
"I know it's just... That's my wish too." Aphmau begins to tear up... She turns her head quickly and leaves. What was that about, she walks in front of a sign.
"Back when the monsters didn't have lanterns, they used crystals to navigate." I read Aphmau nods and leaves, I begin to laugh.
"HA SO YOU CAN HEAR ME!!!" I laugh right laugh behind her, she keeps walking. She sticks her hand in a lantern and it becomes brighter out. She walks around does that a few more times then walks up to a flower.
"B e h i n d   Y o u." The flower says, she looks behind her.... But nobody came.... Then I see foot prints... And Aphmau does too. We follow them, until we reach a bride.
"HELP IM SLIPPING!" Monster kid!
"DONT WORRY MONSTER KID IM COMING!" Aphmau runs but undyne  grabs her, she struggles in her grasp.
"ADAM HELP HIM!!!!" She yells,... But not to me, I see him on the edge of the Bridge. He runs and helps monster kid up.
"no... NononNONONONO!!!" How is this possible?!?!? No wonder she wasn't responding. It's wasn't a game... I just got possessed. The thing that is supposedly me helps monster kid up. You know what? I'm just gonna call it chara... Just because it's not me but its some sort of character.
"H-hey! If you wanna hurt my friends your gonna have to get thru me! And don't you dare hurt Aphmau!.... P-please?" He stutters, undyne drops Aphmau on the floor and walks away. I run over to aphmau.
"APHMAU PLEASE ANSWER ME! THAT PERSON ISNT ME! PLEASE!" My arms go right thru her.... I turn around.
"A-any way I've gotta go. My parents are probably worried sick about me..." Monster kid runs thru me and leaves,
Chara and Aphmau walk together.
"Why Adam." She asks chara
"I only want to keep you safe. I don't like it when you get hurt." Before they turn chara looks back and gives me a devilish smile...
That son of a b***h.