Finale

Again! If you haven't seen the finale for fnaa (five nights at Aphmaus) let me make it clear. I DONT CARE HOW LONG THIS IS ITS THE FINALE! Ahem now that that's cleared up, enjoy the story!
Chara
"That frying pan could never hurt me!" I laugh,
"Ya but it could block your knife. And about hitting you... we'll see about that!" She says,
"Aphmau!" I hear Toriel call out,
"Mom please! Let me handle this! Go somewhere safe!" She calls back, and we blink into our own fight!
"You only have ten hp! Even at full health I still have more strength to hurt!"
"And I still have a great dodging skill!" I throw my knife at her , she quickly moves her head. It bounces off the fight borders and goes back to my hand.
Aphmau
My turn.
Flirt!
"Hey what's cooking good looking?" I say running towards her, I attempt to whack her with the pan. Exactly what I thought, she grabs the handle and swings me over. I land on my feet, We both tighten the grip on my pan.
"Heh." She laughs,
"What?"
"It's funny how long you can keep still." She swings her knife at me with her other hand. I twist her wrist and fling her over my shoulder. I exhale,
"Wow, Chara look I do have strength!"
Sans
Toriel whacks on the huge black box in the middle of the hall
"No no NO! Bring back my child!" She yells,
"Tori! Tori, Aphmau has felt so helpless for so long. Let her have this. But we'll stay on our toes if anything happens!" She nods and we circle the box.
Adam
I crawl to the black box. I need to get in there somehow.... I can't let her do this again! But first things first, what's gonna happen with my leg? Maybe I can snap it back in place. I grab my ankle and the bottom of my foot.
"Alright Adam, you can do this, you can do this! For Aphmau!" I quickly snap my foot to the right, I hear this cracking sound but my foot feels a little better. I use the box to help me stand up, I press my ear against the wall.
"DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN WIN?!" I hear Chara yell,
Aphmau
"I have to Chara." I croak, she puts her knife in her pocket and holds both her hands around my neck.
"W-wow! What a ch-cheap way to win!" I bluff, she looks down for a moment then with all her force she throws against the border.  I fall on the floor,
"Wow I threw you so hard I cracked the border! Maybe we can make this fight box a battle field!" I hit her with the frying pan, 47/92 c'mon Aph! But I only have eight hp! Chara is decently
predictable with her attacks. But I need to time each of these right. I fall back when she turns around.
"Im not finished by a single blow to the head!" She raises her knife then bashes it into the wall where I cracked it. And a hole appeared, next thing I know the wall shatters and the whole hall is black and white. I see Mom and sans completely confused.
"Now I have a fight! Welcome to the new battle field!" She hollers,
"Kid how did she do that?" Sans asks rushing over to me,
"She threw me hard enough to crack the border, it didn't take much to break it with her knife." I grunt, "Now this isn't just our fight. Back me up if I need it." I sprint down the hall,
Aphmau can I help?
"You can help by getting your body back!" I reply, Chara swings her knife towards me. I attempt to kick her face, she grabs my ankle and slams me on the ground.
5/20 hp.
She pins me to the ground, trying to push her knife into my throat. But I hold her arm away.
"You idiot! You know you can't protect yourself for long!"
"I can't but Sans can!" I growl, Chara looks around.
"Where is sans? Huh Aphmau?"
"Your bluffing." I hiss,
"Toriel is gone too. Go ahead! Cry for help, mommy! Sans! Somebody help!" She mocks, I twist my head around looking for them.
You called for help....
"But nobody came! Here let me try! FLOWEY COULD YOU HELP ME OUT HERE BUDDY?" Chara yells through the corridor. All of a sudden I feel something going over my arms and legs. I look to see vines breaking through the tiles and keeping me on the ground. My eyes widen.
You called for help...
But nobody came
You cry for help...
But nobody came
You scream for help...
But nobody came
You call for sans, for Toriel, for Papyrus, for undyne, for mettaton, for napstablook....
But nobody came.
You call for Katelyn, kawaii-chan, Nicole, Dante, Laurence, Garroth, Travis, Max, Ross, Aaron. And Adam...
Not even he came.
You open your mouth to call for help. But you give up.
"Finally got the just of things. I don't know who Travis, or Garroth is. But I hope you know that your alone! You have nobody! Not even Adam came!" Flowey hisses in my ear, he tightens the vines on my limbs. "Give up!"
"NO! THEY HAVE SOMETHING PLANNED! I KNOW IT!" I cry out, I clench my fist. Chara laughs,
"A shame really. To bad Adam couldn't see you permanently dead." Chara says. she walks over to me and steps on my stomach, then she lifts her knife in the air. Tears stream down my face,
"Flowey. Please. Someone help me." I whisper.
But nobody came. I look up as Chara plunges her knife into my chest.
I guess this is it. This is the end of me...... no....... no NoNO! IM NOT GONNA LET HER WIN THIS! I MAY BE ALONE BUT IM NOT GONNA LOSE! ESPECIALLY TO CHARA AND A FRICKEN FLOWER! I REFUSE!
I pull the knife out of my chest with my bare hands. I feel the wound in my chest disappear, but the blood stain still soaks my shirt.
"Chara what happened?!?!" Flowey asks, clearly panicked.
"Go Flowey. If I die, you won't betray me again." She snarls, Flowey runs away.
"So you wanna fair fight? Gimme the knife." Chara demands,
"Heh, no. It's not about fair anymore. It's about getting rid of you. Alone or not I will defeat you." I say,
"I'd like to see that happen." She says, I hold the knife in one hand and the pan in the other.
Chara
Aphmau no longer has interest in defending herself, she's more focused on taking me out of existence. Her eyes have that glow in it, and her muscles are clenched in a way that won't hold back. So I need to watch my back, and get her weapons. She runs at me, I look around for something to use as a weapon.
The glass window.
Bingo! I run to the side, hopefully she doesn't see how I'm planning this. I don't have time to come up with a back up plan. I look behind me, she follows me. Great. She then lunges at me, I quickly bend down as she crashes into the window. I grab her wrist before she falls to the city.
Sans
"Hurry! I don't know how much time we have!"
"QUICKLY!"
Chara
I pry my knife out of her hand.
"IM NOT GONNA DIE HERE!" She yells, I look over the abandoned city. Nobody will find her here if I drop her. But she holds my wrist tight,
"IF IM GOING DOWN IM TAKING YOU WITH ME!"
"Ohohoho!...... no your not." I stab her hand, she let's go of me.
"AHHHH!" I watch as she gets smaller and smaller,
Adam
We rush into judgement hall. There we see Chara in the center of the hall, twiddling a chunk of purple and blue fabric between her fingers. She looks up at us,
"You were too late. She's gone. And she hasn't came back, soooooo determined." Then sudden realization strikes her face, "No. Nonononono. You were a ghost!" She points at me, "And you guys! I KILLED YOU GUYS!"
"What's up punk! Ready to get the living hell beaten out of ya?" Undyne shouts,
"Well beauty I must say that out of all my shows. You are definitely an outtake!" Mettaton says,
"YOU.... KILLED.... APHMAU? HOW COULD YOU! SHE WAS NOTHING BUT KIND TO EVERYONE!" Papyrus cries out,
"Your dead. YOUR ALL SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD! DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN!" She pulls out her knife,
"WHERE IS APHMAU!" I shout,
"She's sleeping.... In her own pool of blood at the city floor." She replies,
"That's it. No more mercy." Sans says,
"We're gonna go all out darling. So you better prepare yourself." Mettaton says, this time he has his normal form. Undyne doesn't waste another second, she makes five spears appear and bolts towards Chara. Every one begins fighting.
"She can't be dead. There's no way. She has to be alive." I say, staring blankly at the floor. Then I feel something drag me out of the room.
"Listen closely im not gonna repeat myself! You have to help me get the human souls!" Flowey exclaims, plant spit flies at my face.
"Ha! Your real funny! Why would I ever help you! Flowey! The only plant who tries to kill my friend at first sight! The one who is willing to help a psychopathic murderer! Never!" I respond,
"Do you want Aphmau back or not!?!?"
"She's not dead! She's gonna come back!" I say,
"How do you know?" Flowey asks,
"Because the games not finished!"
"What-" I run back into the hall. It's udder chaos in here; spears, bones, fire, whatever mettatons attacks are, they fly everywhere. Chara barely has any space to dodge! But she still manages to do it. One of Sans' gaster blasters appears. Before it flies up I climb on top of it.
" CHARA LOOK OUT!" I yell, she looks up at me. Then she gets hit multiple times.
"GOOD ONE ADAM!" Toriel  shouts, I nod. I check Chara, 62/92. My stomach drops, she's not going to die.
"Kid ya might wanna hold on!" Sans says, I hold on to the gaster blaster as I hear the large boom. The blaster disappear and I fall on the ground. I get pulled behind a pillar,
"Seriously! I can't find the souls! Who knows, Chara might have them. It might explain her excessive healing. Help me out!"
"It's not happening!" I say, I shove past him and look around. I see a broken window. The only broken one here. I quickly run to it and look down.
"APHMAU!" I yell,
Aphmau
I can't move. I can't reach my save file. I can only hold on to ever heart beat I have.
"Well Chara?" I grunt "you did it." That's all I want to say, I wanna live as long as possible.
'Aphmau!' I hear in my head. I know it's my name but why do I hear it in my head.
"aphmau." I hear repeated,
"Aphmau!"
"Huh?" I groan, "who is that?"
"Aphmau!"
"Adam? Is that you?"
"APHMAU! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?"
0/20~
1/20
"Adam!"
"APHMAU! COME ON CHARA ISNT FINISHED YET!"
2/20
"Adam! I can't let her win!" I say,
"APHMAU! YOUR STRONGER THAN THIS!"
4/20
"Adam! I am stronger than this!"
"APHMAU WERE ALL FIGHTING FOR YOU!"
8/20!
Adam
It's no use she's dead. But I call down once more,
"APHMAU! WE'RE HERE NO MATTER WHAT!" I turn around,
"Anything kiddo?" Sans asks, I shake my head. A tear streams down my face.
"She's gone." I look up to Chara, blocking everything off she can. "Sans? Could you throw me a bone?"
Sans looks at me. "Heh! Sure kid!" He makes a bone that's pointed at the edge to me. I look at the chaos, nobody is at full health except for me. I look around,
"EVERYONE STOP!" I yell, but I didn't expect everyone to actually stop. I walk towards Chara as everybody backs up. I check her,
55/92
"Don't attack." I say,
"Why wouldn't I attack you?" She asks standing up, she throws her knife at me. A spear appears infront of me and makes the knife ricochet back to Chara.
"That's why. Now, you killed Aphmau? I wanna kill you myself!" I say holding the bone in my hand.
"I'm not gonna die! You if all people should know that!" She yells,
"I have my own body now. That one would be yours to keep... but.... I think you'd make a better fit in hell!" Before I walk any closer I hear this crash. And right before my eyes this white light appears. I shut my eyes and run back.
"HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO KILL YOU?!?" Chara yells, I open my eyes to see Aphmau. There are cuts all over her, she's bleeding everywhere. But... she has these small wings.
"APHMAU!" Everyone yells, she looks over at us and waves happily. Then goes back to serious, Chara stands up again.
"WHY DO YOU HAVE WINGS?!" Chara yells,
"Hehehe. Let's just say I got some inspirational words and a bit of assistance!" She laughs,
"YOU HEARD!" I shout, she smiles at me.
Aphmau
I feel blood drip down my face as I smile at Adam. I turn back towards Chara.
"Chara you can't win. Just give up!" Adam yells,
"NO! YOU CANT BEAT ME! NOBODY CAN! NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU MAGICALLY COME BACK TO LIFE!" She stands up,
Justice
I punch Chara to the ground before she can stand up.
Kindness
"Chara it's not too late to back out. Everyone is alive. You don't need to-" I back up when she swings her knife at me,
Bravery
I whack the blade and the knife out of chara's hand. I shake my hand up and down.
Patience
"Chara please!"
"Why? Why does your soul keep changing color?!?" She yells,
"Because I have the human souls!" I reply,
"I WONT GIVE UP! I WILL GET RID OF THIS WORLD!" She stands and swings her fists at me. She doesn't land a single shot,
Perseverance
"I won't stop. Please Chara." She tries to punch me again, but she ends up falling.
"How. How can you be like this with me. Especially with the amount of times you tried to get rid of me."
Integrity
"I was mad. I didn't want you to hurt anyone. So I killed you to try to delay it. But now I'm stopping it." I say. I hear her start to cry,
"Hic- you don't understand!"
"I probably don't. But you can stop now, it's okay."
"I- hic- want to continue! I wanted this world destroyed! But I can't! Now that Adam has his new body, I'm on borrowed time. Soon enough my soul will perish. And I lost my ability to reset. But now, I just want to erase what I've done!" She sobs on the floor, I look over at everyone. Then look back down at her.
"I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do." I say, she tries to stand but falls again.
"Good bye Chara." I say, kneeling beside her.
"Hic- IM SORRY!!! AHAHAHAHA!" She cries out to everyone, I look to see her disappear. I stand.
"HUMAN- APHMAU! I JUST KNEW YOU WERENT DEAD AS SOON AS YOU SMASHED THROUGH THAT WINDOW!" Papyrus yells running to me, he then lifts me up!
"YO PUNK! DONT THINK PAPYRUS CAN HUG YOU BUT I CANT! YOUR MY BESTY REMEMBER?"
"OH WAIT HOLD ON! I NEED TO DO SOMETHING!" Papyrus puts me down and I run out of the hall. Everyone follows me. I go through the countless halls. And go through the throne room,
"Human it was nice to-"
"Sorry Asgore gonna have to put a rain check on that!" I say running past him, then I look at the barrier.
"Uh kid? Watch ya doing?" Sans asks from behind me,
"Stand back! I have never done this before!"

The barrier has been broken!

Adam
We stand on the cliff side, staring at the sun set.
"So my children, what's your plan now that your mission is over?" Toriel turns to us,
"Unfortunately we can't stay. It's hard to explain how we got here, since we barely know ourselves. But. We don't live in this world." Aphmau says scooting closer to the ledge,
"H-hey kid. Your oddly close to the edge. Maybe you'd wanna back up a bit?" Sans says, I look down to see I'm just as close as her.
"We need to go home. Just once more. If we stay we'll go back to where we started. You know how many times we've died?" I say,
"HUMANS PLEASE! WE CAN FIND A SAFER WAY HOME!" Papyrus yells, Aphmau stops then turns around. She hugs sans and Toriel, I join. So does everyone.
"Please understand." She says when we break, she grabs my hand as we jump off.
"GOOD BYE!" We yell,
Max
"Is that it?!? Where are they now?" I ask,
"Uhh I think that's them falling out of the sky." Aaron says, we all burst out the door. We see as they get closer and closer to the ground. Adam lands in the garden, and Aphmau lands on the ground.
"Okay! Now I know how you felt Adam!" She grunts,
"Well I am so glad we turned the soil!" Adam says standing up,
"APHMAU!" Katelyn shoves through everyone "you- are- the COOLEST PERSON EVER! YOU HAD WINGSANDYOUFOUGHTCHARANOMATTERHOWMANYTIMESSHEKILLDDYOUANDOMGOMGOMGOMG!" Katelyn says all over the place.
"Yea I was pretty awesome! Tho I sorta miss Sans and everyone." Aphmau says,
"I can always make more potions." Lucinda says, Adam shakes his head frantically.
"I'm just exhausted!" Adam says, tho he's still happy to see us.
"Wait. IT WAS YOU LUCINDA!" Aphmau yelled,
"And Jin." She says,
"Okay I just want to go to bed but I will kick yo butt later!" Adam says, he stumbles into his house. And Aphmau passes out right on the ground.
~~~~~~
O- my gahd! I am so glad that's done! I got so worried on how much I wrote. But IM FINALLY DONE!
Not quite tho. I am gonna post a small prologue to my next one and. Your just gonna have to guess what video game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)! Hope ya liked the book and I'll see ya later!