Plans

Adam
I can't talk to anybody.... Made of matter anyway... So I follow behind Aphmau and... Chara.
"So what are we doing now?" Chara asks,
"Well I promised napstablook we'd go hang out with him." Aphmau replies, that's right napstablook! I run past Aph and chara and run to napstablooks house. I'm right there out the door. I run towards it... But all of a sudden my world patches black. Like someone is brushing black paint around me. The door is almost there! I make a break for it, I almost reach the door... But before I make it black spreads on top of the door...
"NO! NO NO NONOONO!" I scratch at the air where the door used to be.
"hehehahaHAHAHAHAH! PRICELESS! BEST REACTION EVER!!" I hear the voice of a little girl.. But more of an echoed voice... You know like a cliché demon?
"Where are you?!?" I spin around ambitiously,
"Hehehehe! Don't worry! I just can't let anyone see you! You can't stray to car from me so I'll let you go soon." She giggles,
"WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME! AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH APHMAU!?!?" I yell, she finally appears I front of me... She looks like this,

"How do you know this has to do with Aphmau?" She asks,"Well first you take my soul, second you don't let me tell anyone

"Well first you take my soul, second you don't let me tell anyone. Three you didn't kill her!" I explain,
"Ohh smart one! Well you got me! I've been watching you two for a bit... And she's a fun one! At first I was gonna take her soul instead to make this job easier... But since she has put up quite the show! I wanna see how it will turn out if I keep in your path-"
"YOU MADE ME KILL THEM HAVENT YOU!?!" I yell,
"Don't jump to conclusions! That was all you! Well until I killed shyrenes agent! That was the last bit of LOVE I needed to completely steal your soul. The plan Adriel and I-" I interrupt her again,
"Asriel? Who's... Who's asriel?" I ask, she jolts....
"I'm done... I'm not saying anymore.. But anyway I'm gonna go! Here I'll let you watch!" She snaps and I see thru her eyes when I close mine...
Aphmau
I get up off the ground,
"That was nice! Thank you!" I say to napstablook, Adam gets off the ground afterwards. I slide a disc in a record player. I listen to some SPOOP TUNES!
"Alright Aph I think it's about time to go..." Adam says...
"Alright! See ya napstablook!" I wave, we walk out he door. Then we take a left, it's a cute snail farm! I see napstablook across the fence.
"This is the family snail farm.... I'm the only employee." He says, I go in the fence.
"ADAM! Look at this snail!!!" I say, I lay on my belly and look at a cute little purple snail with A monocle.
"Well of course you'd like that one!!" He replies,
"Snail." The snail says,
"Snail snail snail!" I reply,
Chara
I stare at aphmau.... she's talking to a snail....
"Aphmau? Are you okay?" I joke,
"Yea!" She stands up and wipes the dirt off her clothes.
"Soooo what did that snail say?"
"He really likes the color 8"
"Uhh ok..." I think she needs help.
LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!! I SWEAR WHEN I GET OUT!
This is getting annoying.
Shut up or I'll kill her right now! Trust me I'll do it! I wasn't actually gonna do it. I have plans for her and I need her not to reset at all! Plus I can't risk her growing suspicious if I kill her a bunch! Heck if I kill her once.
Let! Me! Out!
Last chance! I pull out my knife, enough for him to realize but not her.
Okay okay.... but she can reset! Why do you want me to shut up?
"Aphmau I'll be right back!" I say,
"Okay! Snail!" Gosh darn it she's talking to another snail. Well better for me, I walk behind that pink house. And sit down,
Adam
"Alright I'm here!" She giggles... I hate her giggle!
"Why'd you come?" I grunt,
"So I didn't accidentally say something aloud! You idiot!"
"Well what do you want to do with Aphmau?" I ask
"You'll find out soon enough! And I promise it will be good!" She turns around..
"If you don't interfere." She adds,
"Someone's gonna find out! And they'll stop you! You just wait!" I yell to her,
"Ohhhh Adam!" She walks back to me, "I've been waiting for this for years!" Then in a flash she disappears. I bash my head on the floor,
"NGA! Aphmau.. please find out..." I refuse to close my eyes.
------
Yeah sorry I know this is shorter than usual. But I want to get this out! Anyway... I don't know if this is a good idea or not... but I thought maybe I could do a Q and A? Maybe I don't have enough followers for that.. ANYWAY! Make sure to check out my other stories like runaway experiment. Or take a look at my new story immature! Okay bye.