Sick

Aphmau
It doesn't take long before I pass out. And the world of sleep gets created,
I stand in a hall with red and gold. Red and gold, red and gold! Everywhere just red.... and gold.... with a sudden flash of silver.
I wake up, I look over at Chara. I look over at her.
"You awake." Chara asks, I can't speak, I can't move.
"Wow you look terrified. I can't tell if it's because I'm being nice to you or if it's because you woke up in the middle of sleep paralysis..." she said, I look around,
"Okay... blink once if it's because I'm nice to you, and twice if it's sleep paralysis!"
I blink three times. Then let out a grunt.
"Hm... HAHAHA!" Her outburst of evil laughter makes my flinch,
"SLEEP PARALYSIS LASTS FOR ABOUT AN HOUR SO I CAN DO WHAT EVER I WANT TO YOU!" I've heard about that... it's the stage of sleep where your body paralyzes itself so you don't fall off the bed. To me it's more extreme laziness rather than paralyzation. I muster up all the strength I have to sit up.
"Hmm... guess your just very lazy.. or maybe your sick. You do look a little pale." She stands up, "I got some food, I just stole from from the restaurant."
She hands me a robot like steak and a bright pink drink. I pick up the steak with my hands. It stays the exact same shape.
"Is this even edible?" I croak, my throats hurts a lot.
"Probably not.. I honestly think it'll make a better weapon.." she picks it up, then hits me in the face. I immidiatly get knocked out.
Chara
"Whoops... did not mean to do that." I say to Adam,
"She's sick! Was that really necessary!?!" He asks pure dumbfounded,
"I had to try it on someone!" I argue, "but how do you know she's sick?"
"JUST LOOK AT HER! She's pale, she's obviously burning up, her voice is as raspy as two pieces of sandpaper rubbing together, and she's coughing in her sleep. NOT TO MENTION THE FRICKEN BLACK EYE YOU JUST GAVE HER!" I look at her, now that I look at her she is pretty bruised up... eh whatever..... heh... hm.
"Aight. Well I'm going to bed!" I flop onto the other bed.
Sans
They'll get to judgement hall soon. So I want to do this sooner than later. But I always have my shortcuts. I teleport to the door.
Knock knock
"Oh? Who's there?" The lady behind the door asks,
"I'm sorry lady I'm not here for jokes."
"You sound so serious... is something the matter?"
"Remember that promise I made you?" I ask pressing my fore head against the door,
"I do." She replies,
"I'm gonna have to break it." I say,
"WHAT?!? NO I WILL NOT ALLOW T-"
"Just hear me out. Adam has been... possessed? And the monster using his body is killing every one. Aphmau is doing everything she can to save them. But it got to strong. It killed my brother, all he sentries, even the captain of the royal guards. I'm sorry but I can't keep the promise any longer." Tears brim my eye sockets,
"I see..."
We sit in silence for a moment.
"Toriel." The lady says,
"Huh?"
"Toriel. My name is Toriel."
"You mean the queen?" I ask,
"Yes. And you are?"
"Sans. Sans the skeleton."
"Do you happen to be on the door?" She asks,
"Not anymore." I get up, "why?"
I hear the door unlock, and it slowly opens. There I see the former queen tower over me.
"Take me to the children." She says,
"Are you sure?" I ask, I see her check me.
"If not I shall fight beside you. You only have one attack and one defense. There fore I will be there with you." She says,
"Well we don't need to walk. I got a short cut." I grab her hand,
Aphmau
I wake up again, I feel like absolute crap. I feel my fire head. I don't know if I'm hot or sick. I swing my arm over the bed. Hitting a desk in the process.
"Ah! Crap!" I growl, I don't have the energy to yell. I look at the desk, the bright colored bottled drink is sitting there. I squint my right eye, I grab the bottle a hold it on my eye. I might have a black eye. I wouldn't doubt it, I have a ton of other scrapes and bruises. With my left eye I adjust my left eye to look at the other side of the room. But it's very blurry. I poke at my eye, ouch, okay maybe it was this eye. I look thru my right eye to see Chara sleeping with her knife clutched to her chest. I have no energy to kill her. I turn my head back to face the ceiling.

What feels like hours later Chara wakes up.
"You awake Aphmau?" Chara spits, I hum yes.
"K, I hope you feel better because we're going! And just because I'm a sweetheart! I'll help you up!" Yea, a huge sweetheart. She grabs my arms and spins me around. When I sit up tho, I get a huge wave of dizziness. I collapse back onto the bed.
She's to sick and hurt. Your gonna have to carry her!
"Hm... yea your right. She'll only slow me down walking!" She flips me onto my stomach and grabs the back of my sweater. Dragging me next to her my knees, feet, and hands fall behind me as she drags me out of the hotel. Soon enough my feet are dragging on metal floor.