Trash

Alright! I figured out what I'm gonna do. Since I'm a lazy ass and I want  to start some new series's I'm just gonna continue with it. I'm gonna go along with it and try my best to not skip anymore stuff... Emphasis on try. And anyway in order to stop skipping in gonna... Get this.... SKIP to where gonna be running around avoiding Undynes spears.... Uh ya. Bye
Aphmau
We keep walking, somehow we lost monster kid again so we just keep going.
"So about earlier... You gave me a worried look... But more hysterical, in an emotional way... Is there something your not telling me?" I ask,
"No... I... Was jus-... Uh. Afraid of undyne..." He says, I take a close look at him.
"I have a feeling you aren't telling the truth." He's a very bad actor... Unless it comes to him being a giant strip of bacon from I hop with a load of breakfast friends... He'd be good at that. We make it onto a bridge, or just a long path that's made of wood. All of a sudden the bridge shakes and we stop. There's a blue circle, than another, more, than were surrounded in them. They all creat spears and shoot up! Me and Adam book it, but one hits me. I get into a fight and dodge as many as I can.
"ADAM I DONT THINK I CA-

AdamI stare blankly at where aphmau used to be

Adam
I stare blankly at where aphmau used to be. A circle forms under me, but I kick it so hard it disappears.
"You're fricken fish! YOU KILLED MY FRIEND!" I was about to jumps in to the bottom but get stopped by someone. I look behind me,
"Aphmau?"
"Hi!" She says like nothing just happened, then more circles appear and she drags me along with her until I run myself.
"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?!" I yell over to her,
"RESET!" She replies we go to a screeching halt when circles block our way. Then go away after the spears go,
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?!?" I ask when we take a sharp right,
"It's hard to explain! I'm sure you'll figure it out at some point!"  She slipped on something and nearly fell over the edge... But something was stopping her. Like an invisible barrier, she sighs with relief and we jump out of the way of some circles and go on the run again. We make it to this large plank clearing, without thought I zoom ahead. Aphmau stumbling behind, then I see a path leading right. I look back at aphmau, she's tripping a bit. I can see her breath, she's breathing fast. So I did what my instincts told me, I grab aphmau and carry her as I run. Jumping over and running past circles eventually... There gone, they stop appearing. I'm glad because I'm supper tired. I set aphmau down, I didn't realize she passed out. I was about to shake her but I thought I should let her breath steadily for a bit. Because as soon as she wakes up she'll start breathing uneasy again. So I sit down and hold my chest as I take some deep breaths.

It's been a couple minutes, so I decide to wake up aphmau. I shake her lightly,
"Aph come on wake up." I say, she turns her head and covers her face... Just like she was in fourth grade.... And high school.
"Aphmau this isn't a school day cmon." She doesn't respond "WAKE UP!" I ruffle her hair in her face, she spits it out then sits up.
"IM UP! I'm up!" She looks around, "I forgot we were in this game." She said.
"Clearly. Anyway let's move on-" I get cut off by the sound of large metal footsteps. I jump up with aphmau and look behind us. I figured, undyne. I reach my hand in my pocket ready. Then quickly snap it out of it.... I'm not using it! But she takes her spear out and slices the planks in between us. And we fall,

Hey you have fallen! Are you ok? Here get up... Aphmau? That's a nice name! M y  n a m e  I s-
Aphmau
I wake up, hey look at that. On another bed of flowers. I look around for Adam, then I hear coughing. I look behind me and see him on a pile of trash.
"OH COME ON WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME!?!" I start to laugh,
"ITS NOT FUNNY! Ahg my neck!" I laugh harder, my eyes start to water.
"Oh Adam! Even tho were like right now you  still hav the grudge of a twenty year old!" I laugh so hard I start to cough,
"Are you okay?"
"*COUGH COUGH* yes I'm fine!" I slowly stop laughing then get up. We start walking thru the water,
"Ew! Gross trash and water equals gross slushy stuff!" I say trudging thru, Adam and I climb out of the water onto a platform.
Seeing all this trash, your filled with determination!
Adam
12 left
I shutter, how could I forget I have this stupid knife!?! I wait for aphmau to move ahead, than I quickly toss the knife into the water fall, then I catch up. I see aphmau digging into a cooler.
"What Chou got there?" I ask,
"There's an empty gum pack... And some space food!" She said,
"How much?" I ask,
"Three packs you take two. I want to leave the last space in my inventory open." She replies, "oh I forgot I had this!"
She puts on a pink apron with a large orange stain in the middle.
"Your gonna wear that?" I ask,
"Hey it heals 1 hp every time an opponents turn ends!" She argues,
"Fair enough." We continue to walk until we pass a dummy.
" aphmau look." I nod my head toward the the dummy. She walks over to it and just stares in its eyes, when she leaves for some reason I punch it full force... I don't know why. But I punch it and leave, then we stop. Because the dummy looked angry as it flew in front of us.