Does she still love me

This took forever to think of and is the main reason I took a break it's still happening I just don't wanna rush to post
Adam
"Are you gonna bring that dog with you everywhere?" I ask her,
"Well I hope so! I could use some love from a doggie since MY IWN DOGGIE DOSNT APPRECIATE ME AS MUCH!" She points in multiple different direction. She doesn't know which one is where Celestie is.
"What do you mean? She has been an amazing puppy!" She digs her chin in her collar covering her mouth.
"Yea but she only listens to Aaron anymore." She pouts,
" what the heck are you sure? Last time I saw her she protected you from a baseball hitting your head." I tell her,
"Yea whatever lets just continue." We walk away and see papyrus standing there, and when he saw us it looks like he just remembered something.
"HUMANS I HAVE JUST REMEMBERED HOW COULD YOU GET PAST MY TRAP! AND IS THERE ANY LEFT FOR ME?" He asks,
"Yup!" Aphmau says, holding out the plate of spaghetti.
"You brought it with?" She nods, lightly trying not to knock over the doggie. Darn it! I meant dog.
"WOWIE SUCH AN AMAZING FRIEND SAVING THE PASTA FOR ME ! I PROMISE HUMANS THAT I THE GRRRREAT PAPYRUS WILL BE YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND!" He to us, tho I know he probably meant aphmau. Everyone loves Aph! We walk over to him.
"WELL IT TOOK YOU AWHILE TO GET HERE SO I MADE A PUZZLE! TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE MY SMILE! BUT THE SNOW FROZE TO THE GROUND! WORRY NOT HUMAN I DO KNOW THE ANSWER BUT ALLOW YOURSELVES TO TRY THE PUZZLE YOURSELF!" Papyrus explains, aphmau tries over and over. I sit on the ground next to papyrus. And I see a little lever on the ground, aphmau thought she had it and at the same time she pressed the button I flipped the switch.
"Adam! I did it!" Aphmau says,
"Great!" I encourage,
"WOWIE YOU DID IT ALL WITHOUT MY HELP!" That's an actual Easter egg in undertale.
We walk down the path and I see a whole bunch of snow sculptures that look like lesser dog everywhere. There's a very fashionable dog at the end,
"A royal guard dog came and started building, his neck grew larger and larger. I couldn't stop watching!" And that's all he had to say, we continue. It's a pretty small town. A sign that says welcome to snodin. Then we run into a washua well that's what his name says.
Aphmau
What I saw scared me, it wasn't even a second before Adam ran at it and stabbed him mercilessly. But before he did it I got a slight view of his face, his sunglasses weren't there. He had two empty eyes an evil smile and two bright pink circles just at the corners. Where did he even get the knife,
Adam
I look horrified as I watch washua turn to dust.
"ADAM! THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND!" Aphmau pulls me by my collar as she drags me behind a house,
"Alright spill it!" She demands,
"Spill what?" I ask,
"Don't play dumb with me! Tell me what's wrong immediately!" She holds my shoulders against the back of the house so I can't move.
"Listen I don't know what's going on." I hesitate,
"You don't know what's happening at all?"  I drop my gaze to the floor,
"Look at me when I talk to you!" I look in her eyes again,
"I seriously don't know at all!" Her gaze softens, then she releases me. I didn't even realize my feet weren't touching the ground.
"I'm just worried Adam." I can hear the lump in her throat, she walks away. I take the knife out of my pocket, I take a hard look at it. Where did I get this? I chuck it as hard as possible thru The trees. Hoping to never see it again. I ketchup to her, we stop at place with a large sign that says grillbz. Is it a bar? I don't know, we walk in.
"Adam I don't think we should be here, we're kids." I says.
"It's fine." We look around, aphmau is now holding the doggi- dog in her arms. Speaking of dogs this table is full of them, greater dog, dogamy and dogarina, and doggo. We fought him earlier, but we just stood still the whole time. Anyway aphmau seems to be in a better mood, thanks dogs. We have a small conversation with them. Literally two sentences. We go across the room, lesser dog is playing poker with himself..... And losing. Aphmau sits down and plays with him a bit, she purposely loses. Lesser dogs head grows with excitement and breaks thru the roof. Everyone stops to look at his excitement then goes back to whatever they were doing like nothing happened. We walk around a bit, we learn that food here doesn't pass thru your whole body (explains why I don't need to go and why there aren't any bathrooms.), and there's a juke box in the corner. There's like 20 g in my pocket. I shove all of it in the juke box so it would play the same song over and over and over again!
"Actually?" An eighty year old woman nearly killed you when we did that in seventh grade.
Aaron
I get confused, Max Jin Ross and Barney burst out laughing. Aphmau has been friends with these guys for years, possibly longer than she has garroth. But why me to be her boyfriend, I mean yea we have been friends for awhile but we never have done anything like she's done with these guys. I stand up from my chair, my legs scooting it backwards and and making that noise. It catches some attention when I leave. I go to Adams room and sit on the balcony, staring at the giant loaf of bread. And thinking about it, I hear someone walk in.
"You okay dude?" It's Dante, I completely forgot he was here.
"Yea fine." I grumble,
"No your not, what's wrong?" He asks,
I take a deep breath. Then explain what's up. He nods along,
"Listen I've actually asked her." He says,
"Now way!? When?" I ask him,
"Her sophomore year of high school, it was their freshman year. She seemed to have a lot of fun with them, I asked her why don't you date one of them if you seem to love each other so much." He explains,
"Go on."
"Alright she told me that first of all Ross is her cousin."
"REALLY!?!?"
"Yup, she has a sister but doesn't like talking about her, apparently they haven't gotten along too well when she was in college. When Her sister was in college not aphmau."
"Wow, why did she tell you?" I question
"It slipped and I pushed her for further explanation... Pushy high school Dante." He chuckles,
"You butt." I say,
"Anyway, the other guys were just too close to her to date, they were like brothers to her. And then I asked her specifically about Adam and max."
"Why."
"Because they were closest to her. When she was sad I would come across her sitting on a bench with those two at her side. They did projects with her and helped her in werewolf class."
"She had it again?"
"Yup, and became alpha for sophomore junior AND senior year. She got really strong."
"I could tell. Well thanks Dante!"
"No problem! And hey Aph loves you. Don't forget." We head downstairs again,
"What did we miss?" I ask,
"Nothing much, but they're about to fight papyrus!" Katelyn says,
"Yea and the dog is still with her." Travis adds, we sit down again.