Dont know what to title this

Chara
"LISTEN TO ME OR YOU DIE!" She said,
"GO AHEAD! DO IT! ILL JUST COME RIGHT BACK!" She yells, I growl.
"I'll kill Adam! And he won't come back!" I threat, without hesitation she answers.
"OKAY FINE! JUST LEAVE ADAM BE!" She yells, I smile and pull her back up. She winces in pain since I'm still holding her hair.  She holds the ground and pushes herself up, and gives me a snarly look. I giggle. She gets up and rubs her head.
"Aphmau..." Adam says, I ignore him.
"Alright Aphmau! Come on!" I say, gesturing for her to follow me. She reluctantly follows me. We make it to a sentry post, I get an idea.
"Stay and look around in here, if you find anything useful steal it. Nobody will come here anyway." I say and leave, I don't want Adam to know what I'm up to so I leave him with Aph.
Adam
I look around, I wonder what chara is up to. Aphmau sees a piece of paper and reads it. Then she writes something down on it. And puts it back, I walk to the inside of the sentry post. I can't pick up the note, so I look at what I can see.
I'm being forced to do what they say, if I leave she will just kill Adam. I don't know what to do. I think sometimes I hear him, but only when charas not around... but it could be anything really. Please... make sure everybody is safe.

That's aphmaus handwriting... she can hear me when it's just us two.
"Aphmau, remember this just a game. We'll get back, together." God I'm so sappy right now, she brings her head up and looks around.
"Hmm together... what does that mean." She says, I guess she can't hear me fully.
"I'm back! And I got a present for you." That satanic psychopath of a child says, I look behind me. She's holding a Vulcan in her hand.
"Let him go chara." Aphmau  almost demands,
"I will! Because your gonna kill it." She says,
"WHAT!?! NO! I WILL NOT KILL HIM!" Aphmau yells,
"Oh? Well then." She snaps her fingers,
"Then I get to kill him."
"ADAM!" Aphmau cries out, she's looking directly at me.
"APHMAU!" I yell, chara kicks me in the stomach. I go right to 1/32 when I spit blood. I cough and gag but I can't seem to breath.
"Aphmau, ILL give you one more chance. Kill the Vulcan or I will kill Adam. And it will only take one touch."
I can't speak, I can barely breath. But somehow, I find the determination to say one word.
"Game." I spit,
"I WONT KILL AN INNOCENT BEING! AND I WONT LET YOU KILL ADAM!" Aphmau screams, she runs towards chara and I. But comes to an abrupt stop. I look up to see her knife right at my head.
"It'll only take . One. Touch." She says,

I sit next to aphmau,
"I DONT I DIDNT I NEVER WANTED TO KILL ANYONE!" She cries, even tho I'm. No longer visible, I run her back anyway.
Sans
That makes no sense, there's two of her. But one seems more... controlled rather than controlling... but Aphmau seems to care about him.
"It'll only take. One. Touch." I clutch my chest. Aphmau is like papyrus.  And chara.. reminds me of.... never mind I need to get back to alphys.
Jin
"Hmmmm..." I can't think of anything,
"Lucinda, any way of getting them out?"

"I can't think of anyway to get them out... but maybe we can figure out a way to talk to them... I'm not much of a mechanic like you but I can probably squeeze some spells or potions in." She replies,
"Ugh this is giving me a headache." I say,
"SUCK IT UP NERD CUZ WERE GONNA FIGURE THIS OUT!" Katelyn yells,
"Katelyn your not even doing anything." Lucinda says,
"YES I AM! LOOK!" She comes over with a notebook, "look I found something that may help! An Italian scientist found a way to speak to a man  in a coma. Tho he didn't really have much to say... because he was brain dead soon after he woke up. But! When a group of witches and wizards heard of that they decided to experiment some things. And they successfully talked to a woman trapped in a coma without causing damage! Maybe this is the key!" (A/n non of that information is real, I made it up)
"Wow that's actually awesome!" I say, she grins.
"Alright let's get researching. ALRIGHT GUYS WERE GOONG DOWN TO JINS LAB!" Lucinda claims,
"OH COME ON I JUST BROUGHT THESE UP!" I complain,
"Nobody cares! Come on I'll help you bRing these down." Katelyn lifts up two of my small machines.

Aaron
Wow, that was really intense... I'm glad Katelyn didn't see it. I look at max,
"I'm gonna be honest, half of me wants to wait till the end. This is getting interesting." Max says,
"Yea, but it is what it is. And aphmaus life has some pretty weird things going on a lot. But this probably goes to the top dramatic experience." I tell him,
"Yea, I wonder what the deal is with Adam. I'm sorta confused." Dante says,
"Well duh! Of courset it doesn't Make sense! But some things don't need to! Especially if they make a good show!" Nicole adds in, I hear the back door open and close. I look behind me to see Leona and Lilith.
"Girls finished already?" I ask,
"I know! Lilith went ham!" Leona says,
"I got impatient and wanted to get it done!" Lilith whines,
"Did you see what happened?" Max asks,
"Yea! It was so cool!" Leona exclaims, Lilith nods
"Well take a seat!" Kawaii~chan says,

~~~woosh~~~~