Aphmau agrees

ALRIGHT BEFORE YOU START THE CHAPTER I JUST WANT SAY THE REASON IT TAKES SO LONG FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO COME OUT IS BECAUSE I SWITCH OFF FROM UNDERSTREET AND DIM DAYLIGHT IT MAY NOT BE WHAT MOST PEOPLE LOOK FOR HERE BUT I LOVE THIS BOOK AND MAYBE YOUD WANT TO TRY IT! Doesnt hurt!
----------
Aphmau
I stare blankly at the floor, my heart races every time I exhale...
"I-I-I- I could've- I-I-I-!" I burst into tears again,
Not- fault.
At this point, now that I know Adams... somewhat okay. I'm pretty sure this voice in my head is him. Even tho most of the time I can't hear fully what he says I try to piece it together.

Its Not your fault
"But I killed it... a pour innocent monster... I never wanted to hurt anybody." I sniffle,

You did what you thought was right

"But.... I ended up hurting... you and the Vulcan.... in the end I regret not making the decision sooner. In the end... Chara won."

Don't you dare! Let her win! Don't let her get to you!

I sniffle up the last bit of snot that was created in my break down.
" but what if it means hurting you?"
Let her! At least she won't get the satisfaction of hurting you.
"But-but-"
Don't! No buts!
"But-"
Aphmau! I'll be there... even when you think I'm not!
"I would hug you but I can't see or feel you so just imagine it!" I laugh a bit, and just then Chara comes back.
"Alright! I found the perfect stones for sharpening knives! Which is great for us! Especially you... you need to get stronger so we can't get rid of this world!" She snaps the last part at me, I just bury my head in my knees... she sits down next to me,
"Hey don't worry! The more you hurt others !The less you hurt yourself! So it works out in the end!" She tries to encourage me to kill, even tho she can't see it I quietly mock her. She puts her hand on my back but I quickly throw it off.
"Listen we need to go! I'm not waiting all day for on your existential crisis! Here's your knife! And we're off." My hands tremble as I grab the knife, I don't equip it tho, I put it in my inventory.
"Hmmm... earlier when I was in the lab I saw a robot named mettaton. He said everyone evacuated... but it can't be true based off that Vulcan... I wonder who was stupid enough to mess with you." I cringe at that last part,
"I'm not killing ANYONE! For you anymore!" I lash out, she just giggles,
"Whatever you say!"

We walk and I hear some footsteps behind us. I see two guards following us, my eyes widen. I quietly tell them to go! They don't listen.
"Please! I don't want you to get hurt!" I mouth,
"Aphmau are you slowing down because-" she sees the guards,
"RUN PLEASE! GO SHE'LL KILL YOU RUN RUN RUN!" I cry to them, Chara immediately run to the second one and kills him. My breath gets cut off but somehow I'm a loss of sound. The first one kneels down where the second ones dust pile was... with a helmet crashing on top of it. I can't see the first ones FACE but I know he's crying.
"02... if only I told you sooner..." he says, breathing rugged as he tries to hold back the lump in his throat.
"Don't worry Aphmau! I made it easier for you! You only have to kill one!" Chara cheers, blocking his escape.

I stand and pull out my knife. As I slowest walk towards the guard helplessly kneeling next to his partner. With Chara right next to him.

NO! APHMAU PLEASE!
"I'm sorry Adam. I have to." I say,

"Oooo! Now she gets it!" Chara says,

APHMAU YOU PROMISED! THIS ISNT LIKE YOU!
"Adam... it's okay." I stand infront of the guard, with Chara right behind me.

Adam
I can't believe it. Aphmau promised me. I swore I was gonna be there... but Chara has gotten to her before I could. She holds the knife in her fist and raises it in the air. Chara right behind her, with a sickening sweet smile on her face.
"No hard feeling... k?" Aphmau says softly, I close my eyes as she launches it down. And I hear the noise of a knife meeting flesh.

I open my eyes, and I see something that surprises me. But at the same time doesn't. Aphmau facing forward with her knife inside chara's stomach. Then I see her soul shatter. And the most surprising. I become corporal again.
"Aphmau..." I say,
"Go run... I'm pretty sure she's gonna come back... so run please." Aphmau says, tears streaming down her face.
"Aphmau. I don't know how I'm gonna live with my self. But, like, I thank you for saving me and everything." He says before slumping away, Aphmau just sits.
"Aphmau come on let's go!" I start to drag her, literally I'm dragging her by the arms.
"What's the point." She says "she'll come back."
"How do you know?" I ask,
"I did." She says,
"How do you know when?" I ask, but just then I turn incorporeal again.
"Because that happens when she does."

"CLEVER! VERY CLEVER I MUST SAY!" Chara steps on her stomach, "BUT I ASSURE YOU IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!"
~~~woosh~~~

I am so glad I got that over with! I have no school today and got distracted with homework so I'm just like.
"DO IT AMELIE! FINISH IT!"
Also if you haven't watched the video, do watch it. I found it on the useless web and can't stop singing it! Okay one more thing comment if you thought she was actually gonna kill 01! I'm kinda curious. Okay bye!