Being travis

Bye the way if the text is like this... It's when I'm adding something soo ya!
Aphmau
We walk into a room with grey tiles on the floor.
"HUMANS! THIS PUZZLE WAS MADE BY THE INCREDIBLE DR.ALPHYS! YOU SEE WHEN I FLIP THIS SWITCH THE COLORS WILL RANDOMIZE INTO ONE GIANT PUZZLE! RED IS IMPASSIBLE! BLUE IS WATER! PINK IS NOTHING SO YOU CAN PASS IT!" I don't really understand the rest,
"ALRIGHT YOU GOT IT?"
"Nope." Adam says,
"OKAY I WILL EXPLAIN AGAIN!" This time he makes it more confusing it's not even funny.. He got some mixed up and corrected while he was explaining another square and he puts in other colors then realizes they aren't even in.
"DO YOU GOT IT?"
"Even le-" I cover his mouth,
"We got it!" I yell over to him,
"GREAT!" He flips the switch and it starts randomizing.
"Aphmau I only remember pink and red!" Adam says,
"Will do fine I'm sure!" Then it finally sets..... It's just red with a pink line in the middle... I look at papyrus, he spins out the room.... I walk right past sans, mainly because I don't know what he says then. Also I completely forgot that the spaghetti thing wasn't till now soo bear with me on this...
We walk and see another table with spaghetti on it! I read the note again,
"Dear human I hope you enjoy a second plate of spaghetti! This time I will for sure fool you! You see if it happened a second time you would never expect it to be the same trap! NYEHEHEH. Sincerely papyrus!" I put it in the microwave this time.. It's unplugged, Adam pics up the cord.
"How do you expect this to work?" He asks, I remember this is a video game. I take the outlet and shove it into the wall. The microwave heats up the spaghetti,
"How did yo-"
"It's a video game remember? Everything is basically 1 & 0's ."
"YEA BUT SO IS THE MICRO- never mind lets just continue." He's acting like everything he achieved is gone. I mean it's not! Everyone is still fully aware he saved me from the animatronics! Saved everyone caught in the first place! He is still my best friend since we were 3! And he still sucks at hide and seek! It just seems like he's different, I hug him from behind and squeeze him so hard I pick him up!
"ALRIGHT APHMAU YOU CAN PUT ME DOWN BEFORE I LOSE MY ORGANS!" I put him down and the microwave makes that little *ding* , i take a bite of the pasta. I immediately choke it out. My eyes get teary from coughing,
"How is it?" Adam asks sarcastically.
"good!" I respond,
"Girl! You literally almost died!" He says, he goes to my chest and puts his ear on it. Normally I would throw him out the window, but first. I'm like eight in this game so puberty reversed and second it's a freaking video game what do I care! I just hope Aaron's not watching, he takes his ear of two seconds later.
"Yup your still breathing!" He laughs,
"Normally I would punch you out the window." I say,
"Oh come on you know I didn't mean it like that! I'm not Travis!" He says, I start to walk on.
"Tho your booty is looking pretty good in that skirt." I know he's joking but I chase him he screams at like a six year old girl who put her hand in a toaster.
"IT WAS A JOKE IT WAS A JOKE IT WAS A JOKE!"
"YEAH BUT ITS NOT FUNNY! YOU BETTER HOPE AARONS NOT WATCHING OR ELSE WHEN WE GET OUT I MIGHT NOT BE THE ONE KILLING YOU!"
Adam
My heels make a shrieking noise as I suddenly stop.... Aaron... To be honest I was kinda pissed to find out Aph had a boyfriend. I liked her since third grade, but I didn't really take it seriously till fifth grade. But I can deal with that once we make it back to Phoenix drop. But before I finish my thoughts aphmau tackles me to the ground and shoves a bunch of snow in my face. Once we finally stood up I was about to flip her ponytail over her face.... But it's not there! Her hair is shorter!
"You okay Adam?" Aph seems to sense my confusion,
"I'm fine just having hypothermia from getting BURIED IN FRICKEN SNOW!" She giggles like an eight year old.  I know we're in a video game but why are we fricken eight? We reach a bridge,
"HUMANS THIS IS THE FINAL AND MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE!" A bunch of weapons appear, papyrus was about to explain it but aphmau lets out a shriek. I look at her expecting the worst but she runs to the end of the bridge to a dog on a rope.
"DONT WORRY PUPPY! ILL GET YOU DOWN!" Some how she gets a ladder and she bites the rope until the doggie is free!
"YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED THATS AMINAL ABUSE!" Aphmau yells at papyrus and sans,
"Kiddo it was a part of the puz-" I interrupts sans,
" Make aphmau upset one more time and your dead!" I feel my face get weird,
"OH MY GOD!" Papyrus shrieks,
"Okay alright it won't happen again!" Sans holds his hands forward, the weapons lift up and go away. I look at Aph.. The dog is sleeping on her head, it looks like just a funny fluffy hat from behind.
Aaron
My face turns bright red in anger,
"Aaron calm down there he was just joking." Jin says,
"It wasn't funny." I spit thru my teeth,
"Aaron don't think you've done better!" Katelyn says, I was about to argue until she said.
"Don't think I saw that at a-con!" She points at me acussively.
"Alright you got me there." I calm down, I go to get some water. I head to the kitchen and see Lilith pull a soda out of the fridge. When she turns around I pull it out of her hands.
"HEY!"
"Not on my watch. You dad told me about your auger rushes. And trust me I had to deal with aphmaus enough." I say handing her a bottle of ice tea instead.
"Oh come on they can't be that bad!" She argues,
"Do you remember what happens after you have a sugar rush?" I ask her,
"No, but before you say anything I'm only seven and a half! I don't got a lot of life to remember anyway... Aside from the incident," she says Taking a silly straw from the silver were drawer.
"Touché.. Hey Lilith?"
"Hm?"
"Do you have a wattpadd account."
"Yea it's- wait a minute! IM NOT TELLING YOU!" Darn I thought if I was chill enough about it she'd tell me,
"Hehehahaha, well worth a shot wasn't it?" I laugh,
"Yea but your still an idiot!" She weakly punches me in the back, probably didn't feel comfortable doing it on my stomach.
"I'm sorry what?" I ask,
"N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-NO NO NO NO, I pick her and swing her around in the large room.