Skelebros

Adam
"DESTROY IT!?!? YOU CANT THATS OUR WAY OUT!" I yell obviously pissed,
"It's for your own safety, now be good little children and go to your room." She says walking away,
"NO I HAVE TO LEAVE!"
"Don't try and stop me." I continue to follow her,
"Every human here has done it I have seen it again and again!" She walks down further,
"You can't just keep us confined here!"
"Every human fallen to the same fate, they come they go, they die. Go back to your room." I was about to walk around the corner when Aphmau pulled on my shoulder.
"she wants us safe! That's all.... Maybe we should stay.... Just a little longer?" I look at Aphmau like she's insane.
"Aph! If we stay we stay! This is our one chance to continue! We need to LEAVE!"
"I know but-" she's thinking about what to say "..... Your right....."
"Good lets go before it's too late." We turn the corner,
"Toriel we can't stay." I say firm,
"You want to leave so badly? Tsk your just like the others. If you want to leave, you have to prove, prove to ME just how strong you are." Everything goes black and white again, I dodge a load of fire. It was my move, I was about to hit her until Aphmau pulled my arm back... Hard enough for me to slam against the ground.
"Aphmau what are you doing !?!?" She grabs a vine off the wall and ties me against it. She faces Toriel.
"IM NOT GONNA FIGHT YOU!" She yells, Toriel twitches  but continues. She throws another attack. Aphmau dodges them all,
"How can you dodge so easily!?!?" I ask,
"I may or may not have gotten into some fights at high school." Under my sunglasses my eyes widen, but she says the same thing. I won't fight you. After awhile Toriel smiles.
"I have underestimated you my children.." I rip out of the vines she hugs us.
"
Don't let asgore dremurr take your soul! Or else he will destroy humanity!" She warns us. We head for the door,
"One more thing! Once you leave, please don't return."
"Bye goat mom." I say
"Bye goat mom!" Aphmau says giggling at the name, Toriel smiles as we leave.
Max
We see the undertale logo pop up, I wonder if they know about the credits. Like if they see or feel it.
"Aphmau saves the day!" Kawaii~chan Nicole and Katelyn sing.
"Yup, Aphmau saved the day and the story line!" I say,
"Waddya mean?" Lilith asks,
"I prefer the pacifist rout over neutral and genocide." I say, she nods. Lucinda runs thru the front door.
"OH MY IRENE WHERE DID YOU PUT THAT BOOK!!!!????" Aaron comes in after her, she giggles.
"MAX WHAT DID IT SAY!?!?" Aaron seems desperate at this point, behind him Lilith shakes her head frantically.
"It said how much of a loser you are!"
"OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Everyone says.
Aaron throws me out the window.
"Worth-it!" I groan after I flew into the tree.
Aphmau
We walk into a snowy area, I feel my teeth chatter instantly. I think Adam noticed because he took his green sweater off and put it on me, to reveal a black t shirt.
"Thank you, but aren't you cold?" I ask,
"Na, I'm fine." He replies, we walk down the snowy pathway. Then I hear a snap behind me, my teeth chatter but out of fear this time.
"Oh it's fine aph it was probably just a squirrel or.... A veggitoid or whatever they have down here." He says we walk to a very badly built gate. Then I hear footsteps behind me.
"Hey! Don't you know how To greet a new pal?" Oh he's just a friendly guy!
"OH I DO!" I turn around and shakes his hand frantically.
Adam
"Hi my name is Aphmau it's nice to meet you!" She doesn't even realize the farting noise,
"Yo I'm sans! And wait did you- never mind. Anyway hey your a human aren't ya? My bro has been wanting to catch one for awhile. But don't worry! He's not dangerous, oh wait is that him over there? Quick go thru the gate he built! The bars are to wide to stop anyone." We rush thru it, there is some sort of booth and.... A lamp?
"Quick behind that convienently shaped lamp!" I just realized it was the same shape as us we go behind it. Then we see another skeleton, taller than sans. I wasn't listening for the first few parts but I did hear sans say multiple Skeleton jokes. I look over at Aphmau, she's bitting her tongue to resist the urge to either laugh loud and proud, or say another pun.
"Maybe this lamp will help ya!"
"SSAAANNSS! N-never mind I'm going to reinforce my puzzles!" Papyrus left, Aphmau walks back over to sans.
"Alright now how did that actually work?" I ask him,
"What do ya mean?"
"I mean to you we were behind the lamp, but to PAPYRUS we were just standing next to it!" Sans thinks for a moment,
"Eh I don't know. But hey he's been feeling pretty down lately, maybe seeing a human might just brighten things up a bit." Aphmau turns the lamp on,
"Hehe good one kid. Anyways later!" And he's gone, we go into town. I hear a grumble behind me,
"Aph are you hungry?" I ask,
"Yea a little bit, I think it was the fight with goat mom." I like calling her that, I reach into my pocket..... Oh right she has my sweater.
"You can take some candy from my pocket." She reaches into it,
"There's nothing in there, I think you ate them all...WAIT!" She pulls out some gold coins, "where'd you get these?"
"I don't know... Maybe they were in the candy bowl." I look around,
"Aph look a shop." I point at it, she walks in and quickley comes out with two cinnabuns. She hands one to me, it was super delicious. When I finished it I realized how cold it actually was here.
"Aph? Could I please have my sweater back?" She immidiatly pulls off my sweater and puts it on me. We walk around a bit, then two dogs come.
"Stay still!" I whisper to Aphmau. But what do I expect, she goes right in and pets one so lovingly.
"Hey what about me?" One of them says, the make an attack. Aphmau Ducks but it hits me right in the face, I fall to the ground in a patch of dirt. I decide to start petting them too,
"Oh wow, the smell smells like a puppy!" The female says,
"A puppy petting dogs! How incredible!" The male says, Aphmau looks at me. After awhile the dogs spared us,  we walk down a path and see sans and papyrus...