The fight they needed

Sans
I look at Chara, she holds Aphmau in her right hand and a knife in the left. I remember that knife, Asgore always used it to cut vines before the queen left. I look at Aphmau, her hair is hanging infront of her face, it's so messy. She looks up,
"S-sans? Moom?" She croaks, i look at her face. She looks awful.... The bags under her eyes are bigger than mine, tho it's possible that those are black eyes who knows. She is really pale, and there are bruises all over her. And her leg looks weird.
"Aphmau? Adam?" Toriel calls out,
"Ohohoho! You must be mistaken, I may have the appearance of Adam but i am not Adam. My name is Chara! Mom, I'm sure you remember. And I suggest you get out of my way or you two will both die!" Chara steps forward,
"Before that lemme ask ya something. Do you think that even the worst person can change? That everyone could be a good person, if they just try? You have been pretty busy. As well as Aphmau and I. Speaking of which, Aphmau.... I'm sorry for not being there for you."
"Don't blame yourself sans... I could've done better..." she groans,
"So Chara I'm gonna tell you now! Let Aphmau and Adam go! Or buddy, your gonna have a bad time!"
"Chara and PLEASE! JUST STOP THIS! You wouldn't hurt your own mother, would you?" Aphmau cries,
"I can't leave my work unfinished! Toriel, sans. Let's decide the fate of this world."
I check Aphmau a chara's hp. Chara has 92/92, And Aphmau has 5/20. Disgusting.
"Hmph. Fine. I'm sorry my child. But this time, Sans and I are not letting you pass!" Toriel says, we blink into a fight. Chara throws Aphmau to the side
"It's a beautiful day outside! Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these, kids like you. Should be burning in hell." Toriel sprints to Aphmau immediately, Chara goes after her.
"We haven't even started! C'mon Chara don't you want to finish me first?" I ask, she turns toward me. It's my turn first, her soul turns blue. I lift her up then smash her against the floor. She dies as soon as she tries to dodge the two lines of bones that came her way.  The fight ends, and I see Adam appear.
"Mom! Sans! Is Aphmau okay?!?" Adam struggles to stand. He lets out a cry the falls to the ground again. I quickly run to him,
"Kid, how did you that?"  I ask,
"Chara took my body... I killed some monsters and I gave her enough strength to posses me. I'm sorry sans." He says,
"Did you kill Papyrus  and Undyne?" I ask, he shakes his head.
"Okay so she did it.. what's up with your leg?"
"She broke it so I can't run. But when Chara comes back I go invisible. So I wanna say... I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!" He goes invisible again I stand,
"I DONT KNOW HOW YOU DID THAT BUT I WONT GIVE UP!" Chara shouts, she runs towards me. But then turns towards Toriel and Aphmau.
"Stay BACK!" Toriel surrounds them in fire,
"Nice Tori!" I grab Chara with my hands and throw them against the floor, then I do my first attack again. They did the same as last time.
"Toriel is Aphmau okay?" I ask,
"She got beaten pretty bad, it's gonna take a bit. Pour child." Toriel strokes her head, she seems to either be asleep or to weak to say anything. Sometimes the healing process gets a little tiring for the person being healed, trust me papyrus always had to heal me. Papyrus... Tibia honest tho I am usually lazy! I see Adam prop himself against the wall, then goes invisible again.
Chara dies over and over. Slowly getting farther, she hasn't made it past the first attack tho. She comes back in,
"YOU THINK YOUR SO TOUGH! DONT YOU WORRY BECAUSE I NOW KNOW YOUR PATTERN FOR YOUR FIRST ATTACK!" She says, I see Toriel stand up.
"Chara, my child, before you start fighting... maybe we can just talk? We can talk about why you want to kill." Toriel says, I get ready for her to lunge towards Aphmau, or to pull her knife out on Toriel.
"My child, why do you feel it's good to kill?"
"Well Adam seemed to be having some trouble. Aphmau was getting in the way of what he wanted." Chara laughs,
"Seriously my child, please."
"...... You guys were supposed to be better than this. Trying to kill every human that falls down here. Even you! Mom!" She lifts her head towards me, "So Sans! How much did Asgore pay you to kill the other six humans that fell? Enough for you to be set for life?" I flinch "Non existence is peaceful, you don't need to worry, need to fight, need to kill. So I want to erase this world for the greater good!"
Toriel turns to me,
"Sans... She couldn't be telling the truth.... You wouldn't...." I don't respond,
"CONTINUING WITH YOU MOM!" She raises her knife,
"TORI!"
-------
Aphmau
"How?!? HOW DO YOU ALWAYS BLOCK AT THE MOST CONVENIENT TIME!?!" Chara shouts at me, I tighten my grip on her arm. Mom backs up,
"This isn't their fight anymore. It's ours!" I go to my inventory and take my weapon out.
"A frying pan!?!? Ha! This will be easy!" She holds her knife out, and we blink into a fight.
~~~~~~
Now that that's finished the finale will probably come out next week. And I don't know what video game to do next. There are two games on my mind but one is for the last book. So feed me ideas for another video game plz.