So sorry

Aphmau
"I won't let you out of my grasp again!" She hisses,
"Cool." I say, I didn't really know how to react.
"And no matter WHAT! I will find you! No matter how many times you slip out of my sight!"
"Yea sure great." I continue to lay flat on the ground,
"You don't even care do you."
"I just can't deal right now I'm tired." I start to doze off,
"DONT YOU DARE FALL ASLEEP! ILL CUT OF YOUR HANDS!" She threatens,
"Yay, then I won't k-" I fall asleep,
Chara
"UHG! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DIFFICULT!"
"You won't actually cut off her hands will you?" Adam asks,
"No, she made a good point. Then she won't be able to kill anything. I'm better off just dragging her by the hair.... tho there isn't much hair to pull on..." I grab a chunk of her short hair and drag her along the orange ground. Occasionally hearing an obnoxious snore.

I continue to drag her until I decide to take a break. I drop her and sit down.
Sans
Pour Aphmau... she's starting to turn into me... unfortunately Chara won't leave her alone.. it might be better if I bring her to alphys. But I lost my chance, there's no point in warning anyone. There are just too many people in Denial of her strength... I watch as Chara drags her knife along a rock to sharpen it.
"Why are you just standing there!?! If you want to help! Then do something!" I turn around to see a flower,
"Who are you?" I ask,
"My names flowey, flowey the flower. And that right there is a disaster... your lucky she didn't get to Aphmau and chose Adam instead." It looks over at them,
"Listen what are you up to?" I ask,
"What I'm saying is I need your help to stop them. I need you to get the human souls..." he says,
"What makes you think I can trust you?" I ask,
"You want Chara to win or what?" Flowey asks,
"Alright... I'll go speak to asgore." I say and walk off.
Chara
"Hey Chara! I've done you a little favor!"
"Flowey! What did you do?" I ask,
"So I've gotten this smiley trash bag to get me the human souls to 'stop you'. Thought we could use them to get rid off this world!" He says,
"That's a wonderful idea." I say
Flowey left
I pull some food out of my inventory.
"Aphmau. WAKE UP!" I yell, her eyes open slowly. I shove some instant noodles I got from that stupid pigsty of a lab.
"Eat. Now." I say,
"I'm not hungry." She says,
"Hahahah! Oh Aphmau!" I grab her hair and bring her face to mine," Since when we're you in control?"
I smash her face on the ground next to the cup of noodles.
"Eat! Now!" I say once more, she sits up and eats the cup of noodles. She goes back to 20/20... I atleast want her at thirty two... I'm gonna need her to kill a lot more. It's gonna take a lot more to get her to kill tho. Maybe I can grab her arms and make her kill.... hmmmm.
"Finished." She says,
"Great come on." I look down to see the cup gone, "where did the cup go?"
"I threw it in the lava to get rid of it." She says,
I guess I was caught up in my thoughts.
I grab her arm and pull her after me. She stumbles behind. A David encounters me... great! I quickly pull Aphmau infront of me and close her hand shut on my knife.
"NO CHARA WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP!" Aphmau screams, "RUN RUN! RUN! PLEASE!"
I raise the both of our arms. She squirms around. I hold her torso against me.
"Stop squirming!" I growl, I swiftly crash our arms into David. He instantly dies.
+plus one LV
"What? NO! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE YOU!" I scream,
"IT WASNT ME WHO KILLED HIM! IT WAS YOU! I WAS HOLDING THE KNIFE! BUT NOT BY WILL!" She punches me in the face, then runs back where we came from.
"GET BACK HERE!" I shout,  I sprint after her.
We run for a few minutes and I see her run up this invisible stair case.  What the hell? But it doesn't stop me, I follow right behind her. I trip, and one of my legs falls.
"AGH! STUPID GLASSES!" I yell, remembering the sun glasses I'm wearing. I throw them off the edge,
"NO WAIT!" But it's too late, I look at Adam. His glasses disappeared  and he quickly covers his eyes.
"Why are you covering your eyes?" I growl,
"I don't want you to see them!" He snaps back,
"Fine! whatever! I don't care!" I put my foot up and run up the stair case. I see Aphmau holding a knife towards me in front of some monster.
Check
So sorry, 8 ark 6 def.
likes to draw.
"YOU KNOW WHAT? I WANTED YOU TO  GET STRONGER! BUT, NO! IM NOT LETTING YOU GET ANYSTRONGER!" I scream, Aphmau remains where she is, and Adam stands right next to her. He ruffles his hair so I can't see his eyes. He stands as if he could fight me off.
"SO SORRY! BRACE YOURSELF!" Aphmau yells, then she lunges at me. She scratches me with the knife. Blood seeps from my forehead. I shrug it off, then smash Aphmau to the ground.
"h-h-HEY! GET AWAY FROM HER!" I hear, I turn my head to see So sorry standing there.
"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? APOLOGIZE ME TO DEATH?" I scream,
"TOUCH HIM AND I SWEAR!" I turn my head over to Aphmau, but something isn't right... her soul is red with a darker shade of red in the middle...
Adam
"IF YOU EVEN DARE TO AS LITTLE AS STUB HIS TOE! WE WILL KILL YOU! FOR-GOOD!"
---woosh---
Wow okay,