The angel that comes when its name is called

Aphmau
I feel my heart beating with Adam as one. It feels as if we're one. Rather than separate.
"y-y-... WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME!?!? I AM THE ANGEL THAT APPEARS WHEN ITS NAME IS CALLED! AND I WILL ANNIHILATE EVERYTHING IN MY WAY!" Her face melts making most of her face black.
"You okay Aphmau?" Adam asks,
"Yea I'm fine! Let's get rid of this angel!" I grunt,  I reach into my pocket.
"YOU CANT DEFEAT ME! AND YOU NEVER WILL!" She screams,
Item equipped
"Forgot you had that..." she says, I tower above her.

" she says, I tower above her

We kick her over the cliff. And stop. I don't feel connected with Adam anymore.
Wow what was that?
"I'm not sure... but I can't see or feel you.  I'm not even sure this armor does anything. It just makes me bigger. I put it back into my inventory.
"So sorry, you need to evacuate!" I pull out the cup I said I threw in the lava. Then write a note on it.
Please take care of this poor soul if when you come. Take him to safety immediately! Don't let any monster stay out here!
"Sans will come... he knows shortcuts so you don't need to worry. Give him the note. Just in case he hasn't done any of these." I wave my arms around,
But nobody came...
"Sans? SANS!?" I call out... still. Nobody.
"Miss Aphmau? What's going on?" So sorry asks,
"I don't know... here! Take this! You'll be able to run faster! But it draws attention so only use it if you have to." I give him the TEM armor.
"Are you sure?" He asks,
"Positive. Go to Alphys' lab, it's most likely the safest place here! You don't have much time now go!" I say,
Sans
That fricken flower! I knew I couldn't trust him. I watch as he talks to Chara. Planning ways to stop Aphmau from helping people. That flower.... it seems like I know him from somewhere...
Aaron
"Wow. That's all I have to say." Max says,
"Do ever have anything else to say?" Nicole asks, max looks at her.
" (¬_¬)...... NO SHUT UP!"
"I wonder how that flower knows Chara..." I say digging my chin into my fist,
"Maybe Flowey is secretly chara's brother or something...." Lilith says,
We all sit silent for a moment...
"NAHHH!"
"Yea maybe not!"
"Unlikely!"
"No way!" We all say,

"Maybe... just maybe! Their partners In crime!" Ross says,
"WELL DUH! WHAT DID YOU THINK!?!? MORON!" Leona shouts,
Ross shrugs.
Aphmau
So sorry left, and I'm walking down the road opposite from alphys... I was about to turn the corner but I saw Chara and Flowey so I quickly turned back and bit my tongue.
"I THOUGHT YOU SAID HE'D BRING THE SOULS!" Chara shouts,
"Listen Chara! You don't need them! You can't absorb them anyway. Just leave the souls to me! I'll stop anybody from using the souls... that's my goal." Flowey says,
"And what about that smiling excuse for happy... OH WAIT! I killed his brother! HAHAHAH!"
I wanted to scream at her that it's not funny! But I bite my tongue and listen further.
"He probably didn't believe me... I'm not sure where he is right now. But when we find him we'll kill him right?" Flowey asks,
"Without question." She says,
I bite my tongue even harder...
"Anything else?" Flowey asks,
"Well I need to get Aphmau but I also want to take a look back at Alphys' lab just in case there's something I missed.... I hear alphys get mentioned quite a bit down here." Chara says,
I don't hesitate. I turn the corner and run. I can't let Chara get to the lab! Flowey immediately disappears, I pretend I didn't see him. I kick Chara in the shin when I reach her and keep running.
"YOU LITTLE RAT COME BACK HERE!" She yells as she runs after me, away from the lab!
Adam
I can barely keep up with them. Aphmau's determination and chara's spite are to strong for me to keep up. But when I slow down they get to far away and I end up getting pulled to them. I hit my head on the ground when Aphmau and Chara get a sudden boost of energy as I fly to the ground. I get dragged along the dirt until I stand again and run with them. Aphmau turns a corner and I slam into the purple brick wall... it reminds me of them ruins. God I don't lose health but it still hurts! We run past what looks like a theater stage, and turn a corner once more.
Twists,
Turns,
Jumps,
All sorts, we keep running. Until we make it into some sort of hotel. Aphmau slips then falls into the fountain in the center.
"Aphmau get up!" I yell, she pants like a wild dog. I look over at the door way.  Chara is holding her knees panting. I guess I didn't realize how long we ran for. About a minute pass by and Aphmau stands up, and steps out of the fountain. Chara still gasping. But she stands up as well. As Aphmau rings out her sweater and skirt Chara walks over to her and grabs her arm.
"You- ha- really- ha- have a lot- ha- of- ha- energy!" She seems to tired to sound threatening,
"Deter- gulp- mination- ha- really takes- a toll- gulp- on ya- ha!" Aphmau didn't seem to have enough energy to struggle Chara off her arm. Chara walks over to the fountain and drinks some water, still holding on to Aphmau.
"That's- ha- disgusting." Aphmau complains, Chara lifts her head up.
"Gulp- ahhh much better! Alright I'm. It making you drink that! It's actually disgusting. This is a hotel, so ima lock you in a room and find some food and drinks." Chara says dragging Aphmau to the desk in the corner of the room, then grabs a random set of keys. She continues to drag her than throws her in a room and lock it.