Caught

Chara

Everything is burning, undyne looks at me.

"Wow no wonder papyrus is a bad cook." I think she doesnt realize aphmau flew out the window. I smirk,

"so whats next? Frendship bracelets? Scrap booking? ...... Ah forget it. you guys dont like me." yup definatly didnt realize, " But i guess since your not my friend. THAT MAKES YOU MY ENEMY! WHICH MEANS HOUSE GUESTS OR NOT IM DONE!" we blink into a fight,

"My house is in shambles, and ive failed to befriend you. But theres one thing i can do to gain my pride back, TO FIGHT YOU!" my turn, i smile wide and decide to make my regular voice."

"HehehHAHAHAHA!" My echoey demonic voice fills the room, despite the cracking of the fire. Undyne's eye soots open. i slash her leg and she falls.

"W-What are you?" she asks, she raises some spears and shoots them at me. I laugh again and grab one with my bare hand and stab her in the arm, she grunts. As if holding back a scream in pain,

" CHARA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" Adam screams, i jolt.

"We'll discuss later adam." i giggle, tho only half out of joy....
" Adam? WHO ARE YOU TALKING TOO!?!? IM NOT GONNA LET YOU TAKE MY LIFE OR ANYONES!" She surrounds me in spears. I slice them all too oblivion with my spear. I grab one more and stab her  other arm. I whisper in her ear.
"Your a strong one. Really I mean it! So I'll make this painless. Undyne the dying . Your new nick name," I rip off her eye patch and hold my knife over her eye.
"Goodbye. Undyne." My knife goes right thru her skull, I laugh as she turns to dust. Just a pile of dust with an eye patch. I hear Aphmau.... and papyrus.
"AND THEN IT EXPLODED AND WE NEED YOUR HELP!" I hide my knife and kneel down where her dust pile is. I clear my throats to sound like Adam again and begin to cry.
"ADAM WHAT HAPPENED!?!?" Aphmau jumps right into the window, papyrus follows.
"I-I-I I could've saved her..... she was set aflame.... I was too stunned to move." I cup my hands to my face and bawl. "IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY!"
Aphmau
In his pocket I see a glimps of something shiny... and pointy... that stupid knife! The blood stain on the knife, and the dust on his shirt! This is it, I'm sick of his crap! This isn't Adam! I need to get to the bottom of this! And now before Adam- no- it kills anyone else. He puts his hands back on the ground. I step on one and kick him back to the wall.
"A-Aphmau... what are you..." it looks at me,
"UNDYNE COULDNT JUST HAVE DIED FROM A FIRE! UNDYNE OBVIOUSLY DONE WORSE! YOUVE KILLED MULTIPLE CRRATURES! AND I FORGAVE YOU! BECAUSE! OH I DONT KNOW! I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE FRIEND I KNEW SINCE KINDERGARTEN!" I scream " YOU ARE NOT ADAM!" I kick him in the stomach and snatch his knife. I turn around, papyrus is kneeling down next to undyne. Crying these orange type tears,

Then out of nowhere that creature kicks me in the side as I crash into the flaming counter. The knife That was clutched in my hands stabs me in the cheek. I cry out and drop the knife. It picks it up.
"UGH DARNIT YOU BENT IT!" That thing yells, he throws it away and digs in the cupboards. He finally finds a knife... I quickly grab a fork and jab him in his head.
"HAHAH YOU THINK THAT HURTS!?!? I HAVE 5 LV!" What? LV? Papyrus gets up,
"I thought you were a good person. I thought you were someone who just needed some good friends. And nice food. But you. You couldn't settle! I WILL NOT STAND BY AS YOU KILL MY FRIENDS IR ANYONE I LOVE!" Papyrus yells, he cries more orange tears. Adam smirks, then grabs me. He holds the knife to my throat.
"You seem to have some pretty high likings for Aph! Would you let her die in cold blood? Left there like another pile of dust?" He stammers,
"Papyrus he won't kill me! Trust me! If he didn't need me he would've killed me long ago!"
"I got a good amount  of LV! I don't need her anymore!"
"THEN HE WOULDVE KILLED ME AS SOON AS WE RAN IN HERE TRUST ME PAPYRUS!!"  I cry out, Papyrus shoots blue bones right into Adams torso.
"DONT MOVE HUMA- NO WHAT EVER YOU ARE!" Adam drops me, and then laughs.
"Okay you got me! What do you wanna know?" He asks,
"WHERES ADAM!" I yell,
"Oh he's fine! I would explain but you'd think I'm crazy!" A girly echoey voice comes out finally.
"We already know your crazy!" I exclaim,
"WHAT DO YOU FIND IN KILLING! WHAT DO YOU ACHIEVE FROM ENDING THE LIVES OF OTHERS?" Papyrus asks, it then clutches his chest.
"I-I-I-I" it's all he says,
"WELL uhh...." he snaps his fingers and gets rid of the bones, "I MAY HAVE BROKEN DOWN EARLIER I BELIEVE ANYBODY CAN BE A GOOD PERSON IF THEY JUST TRY! YOU CAN DO I-" Adam slices a huge scar on papyrus's torso. I stand there shocked as papyrus's body turns to dust. Leaving only his head,
"Not a.     Good.   Start..... bu-t   Ssstill. I believe in you! Just     If.     You.     Try." And he turns into dust, I scream as loud as possible every fiber of my being unleashes this horrific blood curdling scream. But it quickly covers my mouth.
"We don't want to draw unnecessary attention now, do we?" He throws me against the wall and kicks. And I get knocked out.

----
Omg I almost cried writing about papyrus getting killed! This was intense! Anyway by!