Chapter 2- The Love Letters

As soon as Harry stepped foot into his dorm, about a dozen of letters showered him from Hedwig.
"Hedwig!" He grunted, shaking them off before picking them up from the ground.
Hedwig pushed at Harry's elbow, obviously wanting food.

When he had fed Hedwig, he began to tear open the first letter, which was, to Harry's suprise, decorated with hearts.

Dear Harry Potter,
Let's play a game. I'll send you verses from a muggle song to confess my feelings, and you have to guess the song. Send your owl as soon as you think you know it! He knows where to go to get to me. :) Although it wont be full verses, I think you'll guess it. They might even be from 2 different verses, in one letter.
And you can't deny because I have this all planned out. Go ahead and check your other letters, where the fun begins ;)
~Secret Love

At first Harry read it as Severus, and swear he nearly had heart failure. He shuddered at the thought of Snape actually having feelings for a child like him; plus, he thought of him as an uncle after the war.
(A/N, He survived in this).

He started to fear a little after realising there was an anonymous person that was sending love letters to him. But then excitement took over, as that meant that somebody in this school that he knew well, had a crush on him.

One by one he read the letters.

Dear Harry Potter,
By now you're guessing I'm liking you.
So fine and I want you to be mine.

The only problem is I'm here
And you appear to just be somewhere else.
~Secret Love

Dear Harry Potter,
'Cause that's when I woke up you're not lying there.
For that's when I woke up and realized how much I simply care...
~Secret Love

Harry knew this song in a second. It was so obvious; but how did this anonymous person know his favourite song? He'd always listen to it when Dudley was skipping through the music channel on the Dursleys TV. Only a few people knew his favourite song, Harry thought, they had to be someone really close to him, unless one of his close friends knew about this and had helped this secret love person with it...
Nevertheless, Harry chuckled gently, quite enjoying the game as he read the last one remaining.

Dear Harry Potter,
I'm here for you my MAN as long as I'm blue in eye
There'll be a cloudless sky when I see the sight of you.
I kiss you on the lips, but only if that's alright with you.
(But only if that's all right with you.)
~Secret Love

Atleast he knew his lover had blue eyes, due to the first line of his last note. After having read all the lyrics, he grabbed a quill and paper and started to write.

Dear Secret Love,
I know it. But you need to tell me who you are, can we meet at the Room Of Requirment at 7pm tomorrow?
Loved the letters, I'll tell you what the song is when I see you. I'm dying to find out who you are, although I already know you have blue eyes.
And don't turn me down on this invite.
~HP

Harry smirked and layed back on his bed, at the right time too, because Ron had just burst in.
He tripped on one of the torn up envelopes Harry had left.

"Wow, mate, what are you doing? Are you redecorating?" Weasley asked, standing up and rubbing the small bump on his head whilst glancing at all the rubbish on the floor.

Potter giggled, almost girlishly, and told Ron all about the letters, and his appointment with his mysterious admirer.
"Do you know anything about it?" His eyes flashed at Ron, yet he seemed completely innocent.

"No," He pursed his lips in thought, "However, I did hear something about letters... Oh nope, nevermind, that was mother telling Ginny to write to her." He finished with a shrug.

"Anyways, why was you running?"
Ron flicked back to reality and started sweating, almost as if whatever it was would turn up any second to kill him.

"I-I overheard Malfoy talking all lovey about so-someone to himself, I didn't manage to catch wh-who it was ab-about, but I heard a-a few words." He stuttered, still watching the door.

"Oh what was it? What was he saying?!" Harry laughed, but then stopped. Malfoy... No it can't be! His eyes are grey, right? Well, they did show signs of a light ish blue... Maybe it was him, because he was acting very strange earlier on the train... Hermione even suggested that Malfoy was flirting with him! But there was a 1% chance of that, and a 50% chance it was a boy altogether!
I mean, Potter didn't quite know if he was gay, so why would everyone else?
Taking him away from his thoughts, Ron seemed to calm down and faced Harry, speaking with more of a relaxed tone.

"He was saying stuff like, oh," He cleared his throat before putting on his best Draco Malfoy impression, "His green eyes make me lose my sense of thought... His stupid, stupid hair, that looks so soft and messy. Ugh, I hate him!"

"Okay," He sniggered a little, before feeling a wash of panic swoop over him.
Harry had green eyes.
Maybe it was... No, it can't...
Well he would see tomorrow at 7pm, wouldn't he? "So why are you so jumpy?"

"I kind of maybe teased him, and he perhaps may have set Crabbe and Goyle on me..." Ron mumbled, "Lucky I got away without the git jinxing me."

Later that night, Harry could hear all the boys snoring; Dean, Neville, Ron and Seamus.
Still, he couldn't fall asleep. He was simply just too excited to see who this crazy lover of his was...

A/N
Okay so I think you know who it is.
Anyways, this is really crap, isn't it?
Oh and the song? ;)

Tom Felton- If That's Alright With You