Chapter 18- Draco Stories

A/N
So this chapter is kind of pointless but I find it cute how they exchange stories and Harry gets closer to Draco's parents. It's also a bit longer.
-

"No mother please." Draco begged.
Dobby hoped onto his lap and started wagging his tail, so Narcissa went on with it.

"So, my dear, which would you like first? The one when Draco first firgured out he was gay, when Draco met you at Hogwarts which you can remember vividly probably, but he would be screaming your name all over the house,"

She went onto another option and Harry blushed, kissing Draco's cheek.

"Hmm let's go for one when he was a baby... Huh, when Draco first had a bath, when Draco first sneezed; it's a funny story, uhm... Oh, and when baby Draco first realised he had magic. Which one, honey?"

Harry though for a moment, before chosing one.

"When Draco met me at Hogwarts."

She grinned.
The blond boy groaned.
"Please... Please no."

"So, basically, he sent us an howler, was it? And he was screaming Harry Potter! He's Harry Potter with his silly dark hair and stupid green eyes!

"At this time we had family around, so of course it was very awkward.
We all knew he had a thing for you, whether he'd admitt it or not.

Then in the summer holidays he was shouting things like Why is Harry Potter such an asshole? "

"Well." Harry began.
"Dont worry, this is how little Draco hid his feelings to everyone."

Draco was blushing so much.
"Yes that's a little bit of one story, now your turn. Tell me how Draco asked you out."

They both bit their lip and remembered the awkwardness.

"Oh god," Harry laughed nervously, "Well, I started recieving love letters. It was verses from the song, and I guess my aim was to figure out the song and artist. It was my favourite muggle song. So, I sent one back telling them I knew the song so they told me to meet me at the room of requirements. When was it?"
He asked Draco, who shrugged and sat their, biting his nails.
Harry pulled his hand down and held it with his own.
"Well it was soon anyways, and when we got there, they may have been a small fight..."

"Ohhh tell me!" Narcissa begged.
Draco had his other hand, shredding his nails down with his teeth right to the skin.

"Draco stop it!" He hissed.
He dropped his hand, looking down in embarressment.

"So, when I arrived he was hugging a fellow friend of mine, Hermione."

"Mudblood." Draco put in so his parent would know. Harry trembled at the name.

"Oops, sorry boy." Narcissa apologised but he shrugged it off.

"Anyways, I had just come back from a quidditch match and I was already late. So I kind of started asking your son multiple questions, y'know, on why he was suddenly nice to me. Very mischevious, he is." He glanced at his mother who was grinning widely, enjoying the story. "So we kind of gave up."

"S-so how did you get back? Spill it!" Lucius came in, sitting down.

"Was you listening?" His boyfriend's mother laughed.

"Maybe. Now go!"

"Well, we was both pretty depressed about it and by then Harry was skipping breakfast, dinner and lunch."

"Yes and Draco was out getting a bit drunk." He added, making Draco roll his eyes.

"So, in Potions class... We made up can we change the subject please?" They both flushed a deep red at the memory, and Draco's words went into a quiet mumble.