Chapter 23- Gender Swapping Potion

A/N
I'm really sorry but this is an incredibly long story part. But quite vital, in my opinion. Maybe not, but please don't skip any chapters as it took me a long time and a lot of effort to write each part especially for you guys! xx
-

Harry had decided that, after 2 years and many visits to Hogwarts, the Weasleys and Hermione and Ron, it was time for him and Malfoy to settle down and start a family.

After all, they were 20.

It was a sunday, and they had work scheduled later that day for only a few hours.
Draco had become a lot taller, growing stubble and his voice was deeper, his hair longer yet still glistening although he had many hair cuts.

The first time he saw a lady raise scissors to his hair he screamed and held Harry.
Bare in mind he was a 19 year old when he went to his first Hairdressers, and worked in a wizard pub, aswell as going to a school full of Wizardry and Witchcraft in the past. Oh right, and with working with the Dark Lord for a few years and getting the Dark Mark.

But no, Draco Lucius Malfoy was scared about scissors being raised to touch his hair. Oh no, anything but his hair.
Harry couldn't breathe at that moment in time, he couldn't stop laughing.

"Draco, it's okay!" He chuckled, sitting him back in his chair, along with the woman giving him a strange look, "He has problems."

He had decided to state, instead of explaining they were wizards who weren't quite used to muggle things, and sparing himself the explanation and betrayal of the wizarding world.

He thought back at the memory as he laid in bed, staring at his boyfriend who was admiring himself in the mirror, a year later.

"I don't look too bad, do I?"
He laughed and stood next to him, kissing him cheek.
"Not at all."

Harry had also grown a bit of stubble, along with longer hair. Although he was used to hair cuts and had them often, his hair grew unbelievably fast.

The hair he had at that moment reminded him of how he looked in fourth year. Yet it was even messier, if that was possible. Draco had made his glasses expand in size so they fit Harry perfectly, because they had started to squeeze Potter's head a bit.

Harry's voice was deep, but not as deep as Draco's. Harry had given up on trying to be the most masculine one.

His years of quidditch had payed off and indeed gave him a few muscles, but as much as Malfoy remained skinny he did have alot more muscles than Harry, due to all the work he did at The Leaky Cauldron.

He also had like a lightning bolt scar from his nose to his bottom lip from a fight he had gotten in.

However, the green eyed boy still found him absolutely irresitable.

"Why, thank you, you don't look too rough yourself." Draco pecked his cheek, making Harry giggle.

Gosh, he was like a fucking girl.
He didn't mind that fact because girls he thought to be amazing but he preffered men, and to be manly himself, but Draco had that affect on him.

"Hey, uhm, Draco..." Harry scratched the back of his head.

"Yes Harry?"

"I-You-We..."

"Spit it out, wont you?" He placed himself next to Harry on the bed, who wasn't even changed or ready like Draco was.

"I want to start a family with you." He mumbled.

"I hope so, we have been living together in this cabin for two years. Don't you think we should get married first?" He questioned.

"It's been two years. I've seen Ron and Hermione's kids run around and I love them so much. I'm their uncle like you, so please? I can't wait any longer." He pouted and nuzzled his head into Draco's armpit.
Malfoy threw an arm around him.