Chapter 3- Midnight stroll

Harry couldn't sleep, and it was nearly midnight. He has to talk to someone about his sexuality, just in case it was a boy who was sending him these letters. He didn't want to wake Ron...
Maybe he should figure it out for himself.
He got up and stretched, before pulling on his robes, along with his fathers invisibility cloak.

Roaming the castle at midnight was restricted, you'd be screwed if Filch and his filthy cat, Mrs Norris, found you.
At that moment, Harry didn't care. He couldn't. The fact that he was wondering about his own sexuality frustrated him.
Surely he'd know whether he was straight or gay...?

He froze abruptly when he spotted Profesor Snape leave his potions classroom, with Malfoy following right behind.

"Sir, I'm sorry. I mean, that love potion wouldn't exactly work anyways. It was just a backup plan." Draco mumbled.
Love Potion?

"You shouldn't be out of your room at this time," Snapes dull voice dragged, "And who on earth are you trying to make fall in love with you?"

"Severus, that's not your business!"
Malfoy had such attitude that it got on Harry's nerves.
Yet somehow, it attracted him.

"Profesor Snape!" He snapped at the blond child, correcting him. Draco shrugged and yawned.
"Time to head back then." Snape pushed on, as he himself walked away,
"Oh and," He stopped and turned, "I don't want to see you out again at restricted times. You know the rules, Malfoy. And don't let me catch you trying to use a love potion on someone again!"
With a flick of his robe, Severus was gone. Malfoy rolled his eyes.

"Enjoyed eaves dropping, Potter?" He sneered. Harry kept quiet, too shocked to speak.

"Lost your tongue, Potter? Speak up." He was staring right at him. But how? He was invisible.

"How'd you know it was me?" Harry peeled back the cloak, just for Draco to slip underneath with him.

"I know your horrible cologne anywhere." He scoffed and started to hiss, "Now hurry, I am not scrubbing the floors for being caught out after midnight!"

"No, Malfoy. I came to think about something." Harry mumbled.

"What? Tell me!" He pressured. They were pratically pressed against each other, due to the lack of space the cloak provided for both boys.

"Since when have I ever been able to trust you?" He glared at the boy, who was just a few inches taller than him.

"Oh please, Harry. I promise to not tell!" Draco pleaded.

"Did you call me by my given name? Malfoy, what's been going on with you?" Potter raised an eyebrow and stared at him intensely, trying to spot any change in features. Was this the real Draco?
A smirk appeared on his face, "Just thought it'd be a nice change. Now do tell."

"Why are you so eager to hear?" Harry asked.
"Because nobody trusts me. They say they can't, because I'm a Malfoy. I want to earn someones trust..." He seemed sincere, so Harry sighed and smiled gently at him.

"Okay, fine. But I sware Mal-Draco, if you tell anybody-"

"No, no! Never!" He promised.

"Okay. Let's head somewhere else, though." He said as he smelt Filch's scent from miles away.

When they arrived in the Room Of Requirment, they sat down, getting comfortable.

"So?"
"It's about my... sexuality..." Harry bit his lip as Draco let out a gasp.
"I thought you were straight...?" He whispered, face dropping.

"I don't know... I think I like boys, but it just feels... odd. I-I feel as if nobody, not even Hermione and Ron would accept me. Draco, I-I need help." Potter felt really stressed out about all of this.

"Look at me, Harry, you'll be fine." Malfoy reassured him, "When I told my parents, I was so scared... But they accepted me. And so did Granger and Weasel, even though they still hate my guts, I know it isn't because of that."

"You-You're... gay?"

"Bisexual." He corrected, "But the point is that they'll accept you. I'll be here if they don't, anyways. You'll be fine. I promise."

"Thank you, Draco." Harry smiled softly, turning his eyes away from the floor, and to face the boy. "I really appreciate all of this. I guess that settles it. I'm... I'm gay."

"Potter?"
"Yes, Malfoy?"
"I'm proud of you."

They blushed furiously as they stared into each others eyes... He could be the guy... Maybe...
Harry found himself starting to hope that his old enemy was his newly found lover, but highly doubted that fact. Perhaps Malfoy was just being polite.

"Oh, and Draco, what was with the other day on the train?" Harry glanced up to see Draco yawning again.
"Potter, it's late and I need to sleep. Mind if you take me using the invisibility cloak?" He said quickly.

He didn't make much of it, considering it was 2AM, and of course neither of the boys wanted to be caught awake at this time in the morning.

"Here we are, now shove off, Malfoy." Harry said with a small chuckle. Draco pushed away the cloak, and nodded gratefully. Did this mean they were friends now?
"Thanks, Potter!"

When Harry reached his own dorm, all boys were still fast asleep. He folded his cloak and robes neatly, before placing his cloak away safely, and his robes near his bedside, ready for the later morning ahead.
It was too late for Harry to be awake, so as soon as his head pressed against the pillow, he was out like a light.