Chapter 14- Lucius Malfoy

Harry sat, holding Draco's hand, not quite ready to go to bed that randomly appeared in the Room of Requirements.
Malfoy took a different approach, and got up, taking a seat in Harry's lap. He nuzzled his head into the crook of Potter's neck, making the green eyed boy smile.

He heard a gentle yawn as he rubbed circles into the blond's back.

However, their moment was interupted by a flash of green light, covering their vision.

When their eyes cleared, Malfoy turned his head and what they saw made Draco tear up.
"D-dad?" He muttered? going to stand up until Harry grabbed his arm.
"Babe, it's not safe. Don't be lured into the trap."

"You are no son of mine!" Lucius spat, causing Draco to tremble. He had disowned Draco because he was bisexual, although his mother accepted him and left his father.

"Crucio!" He yelled, pointing his wand at the Slytherin boy.
Harry watched in horror as he was on the floor, twitching and screaming.

"Expelliarmus!" Harry yelled.
Lucius shot back into a wall, dropping his wand.

Potter knelt beside Draco, lifting him up.
"Y-your own son!" He shouted angrily.

"He is no son of mine!" He hissed again before turning to Draco, "You filthy boy, help me complete your Lords deed! Join me Draco, or I shall kill your precious boyfriend in front of your very own eyes!"

His grey eyes lost his twinkle as he glanced at Harry.
"I need to protect you." He mumbled to him, before walking to stand with his father.
"You're just protecting yourself." Harry snapped, watching as Lucius picked up his wand again.

"Crucio!" Lucius yelled again, this time at Harry.
"Potter, lose the act. It was a game." He hissed, but Harry could see right through the act.

"M-Malfoy, Draco Malfoy..." When he had done twitching, he spoke up, "Draco, I've loved you and cared for you, even when you did neither for yourself! I don't care how you feel about me, whether you played me or just simply hate me, but joining him will not save me. He'll kill me either way, you know that. You're protecting yourself, not me. I-If you stay with me, I can keep you safe, even if it means to sacrifice my life. Goddamit!" He took a deep breath, staring at his boyfriend, "I need you. I love you so much it hurts. If you kill me tonight with him, I wouldn't care. I wouldn't forgive you, but I'd still love you. Your smirks, smiles, even your drama queen moments, I cherish and adore. But if you never felt the same way towards me, if our memories never meant anything to you, then kill me. End this. If I can't have you, I'd rather meet up with death. It's an old friend of mine that I keep getting close to meeting with, it'd be nice to just be welcomed home, after all."

Draco was in tears, however shook his head.
"No."

"Ugh, stupid boys! Why couldn't you be straight? Why do you have to be so strange and such a dissapointment to the Malfoy's?" Lucius yelled at his son.
"You're a mistake. Kid's are a waste of time."

Draco clutched his wand tighter with every harsh word his father spoke.

"Let's get this over with," he aimed the wand at Harry, "Avad-"

"Crucio!" The blond boy had finally took a stand as he watched his father be tormented by his own wand's spell.

Potter pushed himself up, focusing his wand at Malfoy's father incase of any sudden movements while he grabbed Draco safely to his side.

"Y-You can't betray the Dark Mark, boy. You can't betray our Lord..."

"He may be your lord, but no way in hell shall he ever be mine." He snarled at his father, making Harry peck his cheek as a reward for being so brave.

"You're no son of mine!" Mr Malfoy growled back.

"You've stated that a few times, and aren't I the lucky one? Harry, get Snape, time to take Lucius on a little outing to Azkaban."

"You go, I've got him." Potter pressured, knowing forwell his father may just harm Draco while he was gone.

"I don't like the sound of Azkaban. I don't really want to visit, either."
The old man clapped his hands, sending his robes flying as he dissapeared from view.

Their breathings slowed, but Malfoy had collapsed onto the ground sobbing.
"I-I'm sorry Harry. He's on the lose now. I love you and need you so much, I-I just thought-"

"Baby, it's okay. I know what you thought. Just never try to do that again, okay?" He wrapped his arms comfortingly around the boy, "I'm so proud of you for standing up to him."

"Th-Thank you, for not giving up on me. I'm such a jerk, but our memories keep me alive. I love you, never ever forget that."

"You're not a jerk. You're just a boy with a unfortunate past. But we all have a past, Malfoy. All I know is that there's a place for me in your future."

It seemed as though the Slytherin couldn't stop crying.
"Hey hey, it's okay. I'm here, I got you honey." He placed a hand on his shoulder after letting go, "Should we go tell Professor Mcgonagall now?"

As they headed off with the invisibility cloak grasped around them, Harry got curious.
"Why did you want to meet at that room anyways? Was you planning that?"

"Of course not!" He gasped, "I just thought that cuddling with you that night would take my mind off those nightmares I had been having."

It was silent, before Draco sighed and swiped a hand in his hair.

"He said I was a mistake."

"I was there."

"And a dissapointment."

"I heard."

"I'm such a terrible human."

"No, you're quite the opposite, protecting those you love."

"Thanks, Potty."

"Anytime, Drakey."
The comment made Draco smirk in amusement.
"I love when you call me that."

"Really? I thought the big grin on your face was a mask, and let me add that I don't really like be called after what somebody sits their arse on."

"What, a potty? Well I sit my arse on you a lot-"

"Shut up, we're here." He placed a hand over Draco's mouth before they entered.

As they explained it all to a very tired Mcgonagall, she sent guards around the school grounds to wait for Mr Malfoy to return, whilst sending others off to go in search for him.

"I'm incredibly sorry for what happened, Malfoy." She nodded sympathetically at him.

"No, it's all good. Father has never loved me unless I did something truly evil, but I give up. I'm sick of hearing him tell me I'm worthless. I don't care whether he hates me anymore." He clutched Harry's hand and grinned happily.

"Don't worry, he will be sent to Azkaban as soon as he is found."

"Thank you, Professor." Harry spoke with Draco nodding in agreement.

"From now on, nobody that wants to harm you will even come near to you without killing me first." He whispered down Potter's ear, causing pleasant shivers to run down his spine, making Harry smile.