Chapter 22- Moving on

As Hogwarts drew to an end with the Great Hall speach, Harry had never felt more upset and excited.

Hogwarts was like his home, and he'd miss it a while damn lot, but he was excited to see what the future held for him.

Maybe he could work in the ministry of magic, maybe even become a teacher at Hogwarts. Or, he could choose a muggle job. Yet he didn't quite want a muggle job, because he wanted to work in the wizarding world.

"To all of the students who will be moving on to find a job, perhaps settle down for a family, and to all those who will get their Hogwarts acceptance letter this year, and be on their way for next year, we wish you good luck!" Everyone in the Great Hall cheered, raising their glasses to Mcgonagall's speach.

As they separated, Harry started to cry.
"Guys, I don't think I'm ready to leave."

"Hogwarts will always be your home, Harry, same with us. We'll miss you, but we'll always be visiting. Me and Hermione decided to start at the Burrow, was that right?" Ron glanced at 'Mione who nodded, "And Draco says he had his own little cabin to start you guys off."

Harry smiled gently but sighed.
"I'm just going to miss it. All the amazing adventures and all the people I've met. I-I don't think Hogwarts will ever be just another school to me. It'll be my home. Forever and always."

"Same." Hermione started to cry along with Ron.
They all wrapped each other in a hug.

"So, where do we go from now?" He mumbled.

"Hogwarts express, I guess. It's going to be great, seeing mini Malfoy and Potter's, maybe they'll become friends with our kids and go on little missions." Ron chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, maybe." Harry sighed, "I'm going to come back to visit. Especially Hagrid." They all agreed and decided to ask Minerva if it'd be okay, who was coincidentally walking out of the Great Hall at that moment.

"Yes, of course! Visit whenever you want, and Harry I'm sure Hagrid will be absolutely delighted that you want to spend time with him still." She smiled.

Hagrid wandered out of the great hall.
"Oh, 'Arry. I will miss you." He wiped his eyes but Harry couldn't stop crying. He squeezed Hagrid.

"You've been like a father to me ever since I was little. Thank you. I'll always visit, I'll be back, I promise. Hogwarts wouldn't have been Hogwarts without you."

Crying was all Harry was capable of at that moment, along with Hagrid who was balling his eyes out. He was right, it did call for a lot of tissues when a half giant man cried.

Soon he couldn't produce anymore tears, and they was alerted that the Hogwarts express would be leaving soon.

☆☆☆☆

"Another year gone." Hermione sighed as they arrived near the train, "We aren't getting any younger."

"De-ageing potion." Ron grinned, making them laugh.

"Harry? You coming?" He took Malfoy's hand and boarded the train. They all filed into one compartment.

He glanced at the small metal ring Draco always wore on his finger, and smiled.

"Are you sure you two don't want to settle at our cabin for a while? If you want of course, there's plenty of space, and I'm sure we'd would enjoy the company, especially Harry." Draco offered.

"We could, if it's alright with mother."

"Can we please?" Hermione begged Ron.

"I'll just pass by the Burrow first, check if my parents are alright with it all. Except from that, if you're okay with it, the Burrow is getting a bit crowded."