Chapter 17- Malfoy Manor

A/N
Sorry for not updating today so here's a chapter and I guess I'll post some others soon.
-
Narcissa opened the door, welcoming the two lovers.
She was really supportive of them, and it made Harry feel bad that she had to live lonely, and that Lucius had upset her.

"Aww my two little boys!" She pinched their cheeks, making Draco blush and Harry laugh.

"Hey mum, you alright?" It came out of Harry's mouth autimatically, which suprised him, because the only other time he called someone mum was when Mrs Weasley spoke to him.

"You finally proposed, Draco?" She grinned.

"No, mother. We're a bit young." Draco wandered in, kissing his mother's cheek.

"He'll do it one day, Harry. I'm good, thank you for asking. How are you and Dragon over there?"

"Great, actually thanks." He smiled, "Dragon is such a cute nickname. Mind if I use it on him?"

"Perhaps he'll listen to you more than me if you use it." She sighed, "He ignores me now and then."

"One minute." He grinned, before calling Draco from the other room.

"Yeah?" He walked out, stretching.

"If I hear you've been ignorant to your mother again, boy, you're in for it." He raised his eyebrow in concern.

"Yes sir." Draco giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Oh god Harry," Narcissa laughed, "I'm so glad my boy chose you."

He chuckled and hugged his Mrs Malfoy.

"It's the least I could do. Did you have to deal with Drakey's drama moments when he was a little guy?"

"Yes. Quite a lot. Let me tell you some stories about him, sit down boys." She sat down with them both.

Draco blushed.
"Please mother, no."

"No no no, go ahead." Potter smirked, placing a hand on Draco's, but he pulled back and crossed his arms pouting.

"Ohh, Dragon, go fetch the scrap book from my room, please." Narcissa asked.

Harry turned to face the staircase and saw familiar long blond hair flick around the top of the stairs.

"No, I will. Draco, catch up with your mother." He smiled warmly, before walking upstairs.

"Lucius!" He hissed.
"Going to fight me, Potter?" He spoke quietly but viciously.

"No. Lucius, I need to ask you something. I'll even drop my wand, if you drop yours. Let me speak to you first. Then, we can fight." He promised.

They dropped their wands and kicked it to the side.
"Go on, boy." He snarled.

"W-Why are you hurting Narcissa and Draco?"

He didn't reply.

"I asked you a question. They need you, do you know how hard it is every night to hear the one you love crying and telling themself that they're worthless, no matter how many times you tell them otherwise? He needs a father that loves him. And his mother needs a husband who protects and supports her. She's a truly amazing and caring woman, why would you want to hurt her? After all she's done for you. A-And why do you want to fulfill Voldemort's wishes when he's dead? Shouldn't looking after and protecting your family be more important?"
He ranted.

"I know. But I'm doing it to protect them. I-If I don't kill you, the Lord will rise again and kill Draco and me. I... I can't watch my son die."

"You seemed fine with torturing him!" Harry hissed.