Chapter 21- Coma

Harry had stopped eating and his face had grew pale. He was lacking sleep too, as he spent all day with Malfoy on weekends, and all breaks from lessons with him on weekdays.

Other students who were close to Draco and a few teachers visited, too.
His parents were unable to come near the school unless they worked there, so they sent multiple letters to Harry, telling him to give frequent messages to Draco on how much they all loved him. The raven haired boy did this everyday when he visited.

Everytime he heard him cry in his coma, he'd hold his hand.
"Shush, I'm here."
It would calm him down.

Everytime he saw him move, or speak in his coma, he'd have hope he'd awake and kiss his hand softly.

He never once left his eyes off Draco, no matter who had just walked in.
Remus visited a lot too, as he had became very close with the boy.

"Harry, he'll be okay." He reassured, placing a hand on Potter's shoulder, "Atleast he's moving and speaking now."

For weeks, Malfoy had stopped showing signs of movement or speach, but they heard him breathing, reassuring them all that he was alive.

They was all suprised Harry hadn't died from lack of food or sleep, yet knew it impacted him fully as the bags under his eyes and his visible ribcage didn't tell lies.

Of course, Ron, and Hermione had forced him to eat now and then, and Hagrid (when he had free time after lessons) visited the Gryffindor boy, making him feel better and begging him to sleep and eat for his own good.

☆☆☆☆

One day, late in February, 2 months after their party, Draco started to show signs of movement and noise again.

Harry was just walking through the doors after waking up, and heard Malfoy scream.

He dashed by his side and gripped his hand.
"Draco? Draco, sweetie." He whispered, being as soothing as possible to an unconcious body.

"HARRY!" The blond boy was screaming, wriggling in his bed as if trying to move, and crying, "No, don't, please... stop... You're all that I've got..."
He watched as the Slytherin settled down, his tear drops still frozen on his cheeks.

"No! Harry!" The boy sobbed.

"Shush, baby, I'm here. I got you, forever and always. Sshh, it's okay, Harry's here, now. I love you."
He patted the boys hand, kissing his cheek.

Their was a moment when he couldn't feel Draco's pulse, and he started to panic.

"Draco? Draco! Drakey please don't give up on me!" He tried keeping his tone quiet, so he didn't alarm Madam Pomfrey who was having her breakfast, but couldn't help hearing his own voice crack.

Suddenly the blond boy shot up, taking deep breathes, and making Harry fall back off his stool.

"Wh-What happened?" He gasped.
Harry jumped up in excitement, wrapping his arms around the boy and kissing him all over his face.

"You're awake! God, I love you, I'm so so sorry." He sobbed onto the blond boy's shoulder as he stood, holding him upright in the bed.

"Harry?" He mumbled.

"Yes! Yes?" He smiled, wiping his tears.

"Why did you do it? W-Why did you h-hurt me...?" He was looking at Harry as if he had just tried murdering him.

The fear the other boy shown of Potter broke Harry's heart.

"I'm sorry, my vision was blurry... I was too drunk to realise, I thought it was you, I really did. Then I found you and you had done this... Please never hurt yourself again," Potter whimpered, "I love you so much. Please, forgive me."