Chapter 24- Sweet words

A/N
Okay so I promised myself I'd update today, so here we go!
I've been reading a lot of emotional Drarry fanfiction which was good, but not for my emotions :,(
Anyways, don't worry, I'm not going all crazy emotional on you guys yet.
This chapter is so cute in my opinion when I wrote it that I needed it. First, I wanted it to be based on something else but I'll put it in the next chapter, because I realised the word count and thought that ya'll wouldn't want to read something as long.
-

Harry sighed as he woke up, stretched and crawled to look in the mirror.
There was a standing mirror (Y'know the ones with the small wheels and that) just opposite their bed, facing them. They didn't exactly need to make such an effort as to crawl to the bottom of the bed to see their reflection.

He stared at his body, hair, eyes, and glasses. He just took it all in. He was still alive. Breathing. And he was thankful.
Malfoy and Potter always slept naked, just due to the comfort.

He felt arms slither around his waist from behind, and looked up to see Malfoy staring at him with a smirk in the mirror. His teeth tugged at a small piece of Harry's hair behind his ear.

"Morning." Harry smiled, placing his hands ontop of the ones wrapped around him.

"Morning, sexy. Liking what you see in the mirror there?" He growled in his ear.

Malfoy was like this in the mornings when he was more relaxed and not rushing to head to The Leaky Cauldron.
After all, he did have afternoon shifts instead.

"Who couldn't?" He joked, hearing a small chuckle.

"You gonna try that potion today?" His voice grew serious.

"Maybe in a few more days... I just... I wanna be a man for a few more days. Like, one without kids and take it all in before it's gone. Is that- Are you o-okay with it?" He stammered.

"Yeah, take all the time in the world. I don't mind." He smiled, kissing Harry's cheek before getting up. Harry watched him leave through the mirror before turning his head to see the actual Draco.

"Aw come on, is that it? No cuddles?"
Malfoy stopped and turned to look over his shoulder, an eyebrow raised.

"Cuddles? I've been cuddling you all night, Potter." He sneered.

"Yeah but I want moreeee!" He whined, like a little child.

"And I want tea." Malfoy stated.

"Did I teach you that?"

"Yeah, last year," He yawned, "I burnt my tongue. Remember?"

"Oh right yeah, and you was screaming and cursing the kettle."

"Hmm," Draco obviously had tuned out, too busy staring at Harry who was flopped on the bed on his back, legs and hands sprawled out with his glasses crooked on his face.

His red lips turned into a small smile when he realised the blond boy was watching him, and his green eyes glistened.

Neither boys were much different from how they were at Hogwarts, after shaving regularly and a bunch of hair cuts (and gel, in some cases, although Draco preffered to just let it loose and messy at home now).

He was so tempted to turn back and cuddle with him, instead of getting a drink to make sure he stayed hydrated.

Harry smiled as he watched his boyfriend's eyes trail along himself. The other boy looked deep in thought to Harry, but his lips had turned into a smirk.