Chapter 12- The Dark Mark

A/N
I changed this one's chapter picture because it's adorable af ♡.♡
Not my edit btw. ☆
I believe their credit is on the picture already, but I don't know who made it because I found it on the internet.
-

Draco pulled Harry into the room of requirements, a smirk plastered on his face.
Harry had recovered and been out of the hospital wing for a few days.

When they walked in, the room turned into a bedroom, containing a king sized bed and a nightstand.

It was after hours, and Potter had just took of the invisibility cloak he had used to hide them, when Draco spoke up.

"A table?" Malfoy glanced at Harry, believing it was what he had thought to require.

"Oh the nightstand? It's for my glasses, y'know incase we sleep."

"There won't be much sleeping tonight." Draco winked, pulling Potter to the bed and starting to undress him.

"Malfoy," he whined, "I don't want you to-"
Harry had spoke to late, because just as Draco pulled down his trousers, he saw Harry's boxers that were decorated with hearts, a lion for Gryffindor's symbol, and the colours red and gold striped across.

He burst into a fit of laughter.
"Oh shut up!" Potter frowned, a visible red growing on his cheeks to show his embarressment.
"I bet yours are worse."

"No, mine are plain green." He smirked proudly.

As Harry went to unbutton Draco's top, he pulled away. Quite viciously, too.

"What? Did I hurt you?"

"N-no. I just..." He glanced at his arm. His eyelids fluttered shut as tears slid from the corner of his eyes, but then his gaze went back to his arm, hoping Harry wouldn't ever have to see it.

"What is it? What's wrong?"
Harry followed Draco's sight and sighed.

"The Dark Mark?"
Malfoy trembled in fear and nodded.
"Why are you so scared?"

"It's ugly... You wont love me..."

"Draco," he laughed, which just made the situation worse, "I know you have it. I saw it before in potions. I think it's hot," Draco staggered a look at Harry, "But that doesn't mean you can tattoo it everywhere. In fact, the only reason I find it hot, is because it's shown what you went through. You fought for what you loved. You did good, although you didn't show it well. It shows that you've stayed strong through everything those monsters have put you through,"
He brought Malfoy's arm closer to his lips.
"And it shows that through all of it, you've stayed strong and kept fighting. You're brave, Drakey. I love you, always, and no mark could ever change that."

He pulled back the broken boy's sleeves, and pressed a gentle kiss to the mark before returning the favour to Draco's forehead.

Malfoy was so touched, it seemed to Harry as if he was going with the decision of crying his eyes out instead for the whole night.

A box of tissues appeared right infront of the blond boy.

"Did you accio those?" He asked in amusement and confusion.

"I-it's the room of r-re-requirem-ment you pr-prat." He got out between sobs, making Harry burst into laughter.

After Malfoy had finished sobbing, Potter decided to take his chance.

"Y'know, my wand's been ready for the past hour we've been here."

After Harry proving his love to Draco, they cuddled next to each other and held onto one another tightly, as if they'd never see each other again.

"Harry we have 2 hours to get back and sleep a little before anybody notices." He mumbled a little groggily.

"Mmhmm. Then we have time to talk about things."
"What type of things?" Draco peered down at his boyfriend, who looked like a hot mess.

His arms were wrapped around Malfoy's torso, and his legs were sprawled out everywhere, one overlapping his boyfriend's. He had his face dug into the blond Slytherin's upper side, just below his armpit.

It was the first time he had saw Harry without his additional glasses, as he had placed them on the nightstand in order to avoid crushing them. Nevertheless, Malfoy found him to be a dashing boy.

"Did you enjoy it?" Harry asked out of the blue.
"Oh, are these the things we're talking about?" He chuckled lightly, "Of course, I loved it."

Potter blushed and rubbed his nose against Malfoys.
"Glad it wasn't just me."

He wrapped an arm around Harry, as the other one he placed behind his head to try and relax himself.
Harry softly brushed his finger up and down his boyfriend's chest, leaving a tingling sensation.

"You know that I love you, right? More than anything," He found a liking to staring into the other boy's greyish eyes, because he'd always find them astonishing, "And that mark will never change that fact."

"I love you, so so much. Thank you for everything, I can't believe I ever worked against you." Malfoy grumbled.

Harry sensed it had brought up a bad memory for Draco, so he tried calming him before he needed a bucket load of tissues again. Or before the room could provide it for him.

"Hey, what's wrong? We all make mistakes baby. I'm so proud of you for standing up to those evil monsters." Potter said in a baby voice, in an attempt to make a smile appear on that beautiful face he loved.

In reply, Malfoy pulled Harry closer to him, kissing his jawline.
"Malfoy, not again, it'll take too long."

"I wasn't going to again." He chuckled in a deep voice into Potter's ear. Usually he'd never get nervous for anybody, but Draco had that effect on him.
Butterflies swarmed in his stomach; he literally couldn't get over the fact that Draco Lucius Malfoy was his boyfriend.

They decided to start getting ready, as they both agreed they needed a shower after that, and didn't want anybody to seem suspicious.
Or to be found out and be in detention, of course.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Draco must have been too sleepy to realise he was applying Harry's boxers and shirt.

"Hmph." He grunted, not bothering to take of the clothing.
"Stubborn bastard." He laughed and placed a kiss under Draco's ear lobe.
He noticed him playfully roll his eyes, and agree to giving Harry his clothes back.

When they had arranged the right clothing and cleaned up the bed and their mess with a simple spell, the taller boy wrapped his shorter lover in his robes.

Then they set off their separate ways to their common rooms, as if nothing had happened.

When he walked up to his dorm, he noticed Ron was still awake.
"What was you doing?" He demanded, "It's bloody 2 AM, Harry! I was worried about you!"

Intending to not wake up the other Gryffindors sleeping amongst him, Ron's voice turned into a whisper as he had finished his sentence.

"I-I'm really sorry Ron. Thank you for staying up and worrying, but please get some sleep. I'm fine, just gonna take a quick shower."

Weasley sighed and nodded, but just before Harry entered the bathroom, he decided he had one more thing to say.

"Did you have fun with Malfoy?" He could sense the smirk on the red heads' face.
"How did you know?" Harry's voice grew in panic.

"Next time use a silencing charm, buddy." Ron winked at him, making his eyes grow wide as he threw a palm to his forehead.