Chapter 5- RoR Meeting

Sorry for how long this is!
-
After classes that passed and Quidditch practise, Harry was drenched in sweat, and already late for his little meeting. Oliver had held him back to have a chat with him about their next match.
He really, really wanted a shower, but it was already quarter past 7.

"A ten minute shower, I'm sure they'll understand..." Harry mumbled as he dove into the coldness of the shower. It wasn't too cold, but he didn't want the water to be warm either, because he figured he was just too hot for it.

After about 20 minutes, he became concious of the time, and jumped out, turning the shower off and drying up. Dressing in his robes, he sprinted to the Room of Requirement.

Harry came to a halt at the door, and snuck behind it so he could hear the voices from inside of it clearly.

"Granger, do you really think he'll turn up?"
"Malfoy, he will. He's just finished Quidditch, remember?"
So Hermione was apart of it. And so was Malfoy.
He clenched one of his fists in anger at the fact that she didn't tell him about any of this, and instead he had to worry about it, along with Quidditch, homework, and class grades.

Without thinking, he rushed in, to see Hermione hugging Draco, whilst he was dressed in a suit with his face dug into her hair. Jealousy over took Harry.
He couldn't be jealous, he thought, after all, he had no feelings towards Malfoy or Hermione like that.

They seemed to have heard his arrival and Malfoy immediately started sweating nervously, looking like Harry after a Quidditch match on a hot day. Hermione slipped away, but Potter just stood there.
He didn't want to carry on with this stupid love letter shit anymore.
He didn't want to go into the meeting.
He just stood there, staring at Malfoy, with the most blank expression ever.

"So, Harry..." Malfoy started.
Harry turned to walk away, but his 'Secret Love' stopped him.
"Let go, Malfoy!" He shrieked, pulling his hand out of his grip.

"You don't have feelings for me, I understand. I'm sorry, Potter. I shouldn't have got you into all of this stupid shit." He turned to see a tear streak down Draco's cheek, making Harry immediately soften up.

"Look, Draco... I don't know. I think I do," He mumbled, making Draco look up at him with hope, "but I just can't be dealing with this right now. I'm more mad at Hermione, than you. But you two seemed pretty occupied anyways, so I'll just leave."

"Please, don't... I got her into this. She didn't want to lie to you, or keep it a secret. I just wanted to confess my feelings to you, but this is too awkward. I got her to help me listen to your favourite muggle song, so I could try to win you over."

"Tom Felton. If That's Alright With You." Harry said, making Draco flinch.
"What?"
"The song."
"Yeah." He laughed gently, "You win."
Harry chuckled. His heart was skipping beats, and he really wanted to leave before he had a heart attack due to how nervous he was right now.

"I'm sorry Malfoy. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. What I said in the Great Hall... I-I didn't mean it."

It was silent for a while as they both stared at the ground.
"I'm still angry at 'Mione." Harry said jokingly, but really, he wasn't sure. He was pretty pissed that she did this to him.

Draco laughed lightly, and smiled.
"How was Quidditch?"
"Great." Harry mumbled in response. Not the most informative response ever. "Sorry I was late, I was just really sweaty and took a shower. I mean, can you imagine if I didn't? I'd be leaving a trail of sweat everywhere."

" 'Cause your so hot." The words slipped out the blond boys mouth, making Harry's eyes widen and a faint blush appear on his cheeks.
Had he heard it right?
"Sorry?"
"I said you sweat a lot, Potter." He covered up quickly. Harry laughed and smirked.