Chapter 9- Nightmare

Harry stood up to face his boyfriend.
"M-Malfoy? He's back?" He whispered.

"You're so guilable to believe I loved you," Draco spat at Potter, "He's back, Potter. So am I."

"What?" He struggled for words, "B-but Draco... You promised me. You said you loved me..."
Tears ran down his cheeks and dropped on the ground.

"Shame you Gryffindors aren't known for knowledge. Your courage is failing you." The blond boy sneered.

There was screams filling the air around him as he looked around.
So many people were being murdered, all because he'd pathetically slipped himself into Malfoy and Voldemort's grip again.

He glanced at the dead bodies.
Snape, Fred, Ginny, Luna and countless others lay there, lifeless.

"They died for you, and you didn't even bother trying to save them. You shouldn't even be at Hogwarts; you aren't clever or brave, and you're definately not fit for a Slytherin. Maybe you should go and join your muggle family again, Potter, because your parents are dead, and you're unwanted here at Hogwarts. I mean, if this horrid school still remains after what happens tonight."

A smirk tugged on his lips, the one Harry used to love. His blood started to boil as he went to reach for his wand without his attacker noticing.

"You stupid death eater. No love or friends... Gosh, I pity you." Harry hissed.

"I don't need your pity," He snapped, "All these innocent people are dying for you, and you aren't even trying to save them. You're the one I pity. So guilable, so lonely... Oh wait, I think you're in for a show."

A familar female like scream filled the air, and Harry immediately turned to see.

"Crucio!" Bellatrix yelled at Hermione, her wand tightened in her grip.

"No, you can't! Leave her alone!" Ron yelled, rushing forward but Lucius grabbed him and held him back.

"Watch your precious lover be tortured, boy." He grinned with a sick expression, as if he found joy in watching this.

Harry's hand shaking, he pulled out his wand and aimed it at Bellatrix.
"Expul-"
"Expelliarmus!" Malfoy screamed as Potter's wand flew out of his reach.

He scowled at Draco.
"I can't believe you... You're so heartless, you'll never find love."

"I don't need love."

"Sorry I forgot, all Malfoy's want is spotlight."

This made Draco growl, but before he could curse or jinx Harry, another ear-piercing shriek formed.

He looked just in time to see Hermione's dead body fall to the ground.

"No!" Ron shouted, pushing Lucius' arms away and holding his dead love.
Harry watched as he cried into Granger's chest, apologising for not being able to stop the evil monsters.

A cry also erupted from Harry. He couldn't take watching anymore of his friends die.
The sudden show of emotion startled Draco.

"End him, Draco." The father joined his son, encouraging him.

"A-A... I can't..."

"Do it, or the dark lord will end you!" The boy's father's tone had raised in anger and shame.

"Kill me, you pathetic, weak Malfoy. Kill me!" Harry yelled. He felt so weak to surrender, but he didn't want to live on. Not if all he loved was gone.