Epilogue

Scorpius and Albus' mouths gaped open as Harry told them they had to run through a wall.

"What?" Albus spluttered.

"Look, Draco, grab Scorpius' hand and I'll grab Albus. We'll gotta go, it's 10 to!"

"Calm down, Potter." Malfoy snickered, kissing his cheek and gripping onto his son's hand.

"Come on Al!" Harry encouraged excitedly.

"Dad... I'm not running through a wall."

He sighed and held Albus' trolly, containing his owl (he agreed to name Hedwig) and his trunk, same with Scorpius'.

"Drakey, go first with Scorps, okay? Al, watch, you'll be fine."

Draco smirked and grabbed Scorpius' trolly; The blond boy holding tightly onto his arm.
They aimed and rushed ahead, and to Albus' shock, they dissapeared.

"Okay, let's go!"
Harry watched his son rush ahead without him, making him roll his eyes playfully and follow his lead.

"Wow..." His brother looked up at the Hogwarts express in awe, whilst Albus looked terrified.

"Dad?"
He signalled for Harry to come closer. He smiled and got down on his knees so the boy could reach his ear.
"I'm scared...What if I have no friends? What if you and dad break up? W-what if I'm in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw and separated from Scorpius?"

"Hey, hey, Al," He looked into the frightened boy's eyes, and shook his head, "Scorpius will always take care of you. Always. Me and your dad... We-We aren't going anywhere, okay? And whether you're in those houses or not, I'll still be proud. You could never dissapoint us! Just remember to owl us everyday. And you'll make new friends."

"Thank you, dad. But what if I'm busy?"

"Atleast once every week then," he chuckled, stroking back his sons hair, "You'll always have Rose and Hugo anyways. And any Longbottoms you meet, make friends with them. Just put yourself out there, and get good grades. Alright? Try your hardest. And if you're ever in trouble, see Professor Mcgonagall or Snape, got it?"

"Yes, Snape told me I should always go to him if I'm in trouble."

"Good." He smiled at him and kissed his forehead before getting up.

"W-Will father still be proud? If I'm not a Slytherin?"

"Draco," Harry called, "Come here and tell your son how you'll love him no matter what."

"Oh, is Albus having the same problem?"

"I guess so."

Draco came over and tapped his son's nose playfully.
"Slytherin or not, I'll love you. I'll be proud. Stay in contact and please never get into trouble."

"I'll try." He mumbled and Scorpius laughed.

"Oh crap, time to go boys!" Harry ran to the front of the train, where he bumped into Ron and Hermione.

"Harry, we told Rose to stick with your sons. Is that alright?" Ron asked, hugging his old mate.

"Of course, I told these guys the same thing."

They sniggered and Hermione grinned, kissing Harry's cheek.

☆☆☆☆

The ride had been fun for Scorpius and Albus as they chatted to Rose and bought some chocolate frogs, but when they got off the train, Scorpius sensed Albus' fear.

"Move it, come on." He pulled him along by the robes which they had gotten changed into, and they all headed into the great hall.