Chapter 10- The Quidditch Match

A/N
Can you guys comment how you feel about this book or atleast like it because kinda frustrating just seeing people read and not telling me anything whether they like it or not.
Ly guys though. ♡
-

Harry smiled gently when he walked out of the changing rooms, hearing cheers from the crowd at his other team members that had already went onto the pitch.
Before entering, he decided to take time to calm himself, and remind himself to not be tricked by Draco again.

"You alright?" Malfoy walked from behind him and stood next to him, a hand on his shoulder.
"I guess. Please please don't trick me again." I begged.

"You just gotta make sure you don't fall for it again." He smirked and kissed his opponents cheek, "You'll do great. You're amazing at this, now come on."

He watched Malfoy sprint onto the pitch. Whistles and cheers erupted from Slytherin, yet Harry couldn't help feel bad as the other 3 houses booed him.

Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff really wanted to see Gryffindor win against Slytherin, to bring down their pride just a little. Of course everybody understood; some Slytherin's were obnoxious and loud gits, always over exagerating about things.

Not all Slytherin's were like that, some were just like everybody else; respected others unless the other person dissagreed to give them respect in return.

Potter matched Malfoy up with the first description, because he truly was a loud drama queen, and could be a bit obnoxious. He didn't quite believe in respect, so it seemed.
But that's why Harry loved him. He wasn't afraid to speak his mind.

"Harry!" Oliver yelled.
Shit, I've been standing here dazed for about 10 minutes. He thought, taking his chance to make his entrance to the pitch, being welcomed by cheers from 3 houses.
Not Slytherin. I mean, obviously not Slytherin; they were playing against them, so why on earth would they cheer for the opposing team?

"Sorry, I was just thinking. I'm ready." He whispered to Gryffindor's keeper just before Madam Hooch blew the whistle and the game began.

When the snitch did come into view, he glanced at his boyfriend to make sure he wasn't looking in advance.
Then he sped off, following the golden little ball. His eyes fixed on it. He was determined to get it...
He was also determined to rub it into Malfoy's face, afterwards.

Such a lovely boyfriend, isn't he?

A bat came in the middle of his vision.
"Sorry Harry!" Fred called as he fled to save Katie from getting hit with the Bludger.
Fred technically just saved him from spending his week in the hospital wing, so he had preffered to lose sight of the snitch for a second than that.

"There." He muttered more to himself than anyone around him.
Whilst he was bolting towards it again, he saw a familar blond figure's hand go to reach it.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY!" Harry's voice boomed, startling Draco and making him stop reaching for the snitch. He smirked and followed the snitch again as it continued it's journey across the field.

"POTTER!" He heard Draco growl.
He gained pace, reaching a single hand out towards the snitch, the other clutching his broom.

All he felt was a light weight at first touching the back of his broom, tilting it a bit. He was sliding back, and closed his eyes in hope as he tried to shuffle forwards.

This can't be fair. Someone, he expects, was trying to push him off his broom. How is Madam Hooch allowing that?
His thoughts about the situation was the least thing he should be worrying about.

Harry felt his hand wrap around something solid but fairly cold while it struggled in his hand.
The Snitch!

He pulled it towards him, but whatever was holding his broom down made a violent kick, sending his falling backwards and off his broom.

He was falling from about a 30 feet height, yet he couldn't be more happier.

"I've caught the snitch." He grinned.

His back collided with the ground making a loud thud which was drowned out by all the gasps. He was pretty sure he'd broke a load of bones, but before he blacked out he managed to spot what was holding down his broom.

It didn't click how the Bludger could have hovered above Harry's broom and made a furious hit when he'd caught the snitch, because surely Fred or George would have spotted it.

Then it hit him.
No, not the bludger.
The theory.
It had been enchanted, and everytime he felt a dip at the back of his broom when trying to catch the golden snitch it was Fred or George trying to knock it away, but they couldn't hang around because they had another crazy Bludger to keep track of, and the Bludger that was hovering near Potter wasn't causing him any harm at that moment, so they had thought that if they slipped away for just a second, Harry would be fine.

Harry's theories were insanely specific, yet always unbelievably correct.