Chapter 27- 11th birthday

They had grew, and both was now atleast 11 years old.

Harry and Draco been searching for signs of magic, but when it came to their 10th birthday, they gave up.

They sighed, hoping their Hogwarts acceptance letter would arrive anyways.

It was the morning of their 11th birthday, and Harry and Draco were (shamefully) still asleep.
Harry had his head dug into Malfoy's chest, whilst Draco had his chin protectively on the other man's head.

Scorpius sniggered as he lead his younger brother to their room.

"Still asleep on our birthday? Can you believe them, Albus?" He chuckled devishly.

"You take after daddy Draco so much," Albus grinned, "You could be his twin!"

"I'm in higher class than him," He joked, "Who'd want to be his twin?"

Albus frowned; Scorpius knew how much it hurt they younger boy (by a few hours) to hear that his dads were no good.
Scorps laughed.

"I'm joking. Of course I could." His words caused the small boy to smile brightly. They weren't very tall at all, but Scorpius was definately taller. He felt like a proud older brother, as Albus did act very childish but not on purpose; He had took after Malfoy, and was incredibly sensitive, whereas Scorps was like Harry in a way, meaning he was daring and confident.
It was hard to believe they were both the same age, and born on the same day.

"Let's wake them-" Before the blond boy could finish, he saw the bobbing brown hair of his brother moving rapidly across the room, making him groan and facepalm.
"Imbecile." He muttered, before walking up to his father Potter, and whispering a Boo in his ear.
It did the trick perfectly.

Draco opened one eye, as if he had heard the whole conversation perfectly. Meanwhile Harry, the unobservant and troubled man he could be, jumped up in panic, accidently slapping Albus around the face.

"Oh, gosh, sorry boys. You frightened me." He mumbled, yawning.
"Harry!" His boyfriend snapped, before they both looked at Albus, who had tears streaming down his face and his chin wobbling as he held his cheek where Harry had slapped him.

Scorpius hissed at both of them as he wrapped his arms around his younger brother.
"It's okay, you know how dumb fathers can be at times." He whispered, patting his back, "Accio tissues."

Causing Draco and Harry's mouth to drop open, he watched as tissues flew over to Scorps.
"What? You talk alot, especially when 'Accio'ing things," The boy smirked, "I know what you do."

"Definately your son," Potter whispered to Malfoy before turning to Scorpius, "Y-You're magic! I'm so proud!"
He squealed and hugged him, "That's your first sign, 'ey?"

"Yeah, I guess so," he shrugged, "But so? You know we're magic."

"Well we had the fear you wouldn't be." He bit his lip, "And I'm so sorry my little baby Alb, I didn't mean to hurt you. Scorps just gave me quite a scare," He pecked his cheek, "And I'm sure you'll show your sign of magic soon."

"Surrounded by imbeciles." Scorpius grumbled, making Harry raise his eyebrows but then shake his head.

"Happy Birthday my two little boys!" Draco exclaimed, squeezing them both excitedly.

"Atleast dad remembered, father." Scorpius rolled his eyes, making Harry sigh. Scorps just didn't seem to like him, no matter what.

"I did remember, and I'm sorry I didn't wake you up and give you presents like we used to. It's just... You seemed to be growing out of it, like last year, your faces didn't show the same amount of joy like it was back when you were 3."

"Of course." He scoffed, "You're probably too busy to have sons. Famous Harry Potter-"

"I know when my sons were born, thank you very much!" Harry's voice grew higher as his eyes glossed. What was it wth Scorpius?

"Really? Are you sure you even want to class us as your sons, we might bring down your pride!" He spat.

Harry sat there, staring at the blond boy infront of him. Albus, meanwhile, was cowering and crawled beside his other dad to get away from all the shouts.
Draco wrapped an arm around him and Harry, bringing them both closer to him as Potter took this chance to wipe his eyes unseen.

"Exactly! So it is true, Dad was just a backup plan for Potter and so were we!"

"What are you on about?" Harry barked back, "I've loved all of you since day one, and you can't even say thank you? I understand if you don't love me back, or want me to be known as your father as I may embarress you, but I'm tired of pretending that I don't care that you hate me for no reason!"

"Is it the fact I don't want to be known as your son, or is it the fact you don't want to be known as my father?"

"Cut it out, Scorpius. Stop picking on your father, do you know how hard he's tried to get you to like him? Give him some respect please, like he deserves. He's worked so hard for us to stay and survive here, especially you two. He had to turn into a pregnant woman for 9 months; and for what? To give birth to an ungrateful child?" Draco erupted, making the fighting stop as he rubbed his temples.

Tears fell down both Scorpius and Harry's face as they glared at each other. Just as Scorps was about to spit out another rude remark, Harry stopped him.

"Y'know what? I give up. You'll never love me like you love your father Draco, and that's okay. I don't care anymore. I can see when I'm not needed, now if you'll exit my room, you'll see that we both woke up extra early and made you breakfast downstairs. Have fun eating it without me this year like you've always wished to, I'm going to take a walk."

The raven haired man got up in his boxers, and stared at his kids.

"Albus, Scorpius, please leave." The blond man nodded at them and they left.

"You know Scorpius doesn't mean it." He reassured.

"No, Draco, I'm done. 11 fucking years I've tried to get that kid to love me, or even like me but he simply just doesn't want me here. Perhaps it's the fact of not having a mother, that he doesn't want to warm up to two dads. Either that or he just hates my shitty pathetic guts." He sniffled and pulled on a top.

"Hey, come here. He's just confused. You do show Albus a lot more attention." He tried to reason, however gained a death glare in response.

"Yes, because last time I checked, that kid enjoys my existance." He pulled up his trousers, trying to zip them but realised his hands ached from his sleeping position.
"Draco, honey, do the zip please."

He stepped closer to the blond man, who instead pulled him onto the bed and cuddled him close.

"Don't leave. Not on their birthdays. You've already slapped Albus,"

"By accident, y'know I'd never purposely want to hurt either of them."

"Yes, I'm just joking," He grinned, "But you can't leave. We need to spoil them and take them out on their birthday, like every year."

"One parent can manage, I'm sure." He muttered, kissing Draco before pulling back, "Now do this zip, will you?"

He sighed and carefully zipped Harry's pants before sorting the boy's hair for him, "You're just leaving me here alone?"

"Unless he wishes otherwise, of course. Until then, I'll be off having a wander. Bye." He waved and slowly walked downstairs, to see both boys stabbing at their food with their fork, not seeming to have ate any of it.

"Happy birthday, boys. See you soon, I guess." He slipped on his shoes, and with a last glance at his boyfriend who stood on the stairs wearing a sad face and the two kids, he slammed the door and walked out.