Chapter 33- Harry's birthday

A/N
I know hardly anyone reads this, but it keeps me occupied so I might keep it going for a while.
Because I didn't go into detail much about the boys and their years at Hogwarts, I wanted to do it more with them and the kids.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was Harry's birthday today.
In order to try and wake up the birthday man (who was now around 33), Draco rolled ontop of him, kissing his lips softly.

Harry scrunched his nose, but carried on snoring. It was 9 AM, and Malfoy really wanted to give him his present.

Suddenly, the kids came bursting in from their room which was a door away, and bounced ontop of their dad, shaking him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They called.
Harry opened one eye and smiled.

"Thank you, kids." He kissed their noses gently, and then faced the blond man that was still beaming down at him from his position on his chest.

Malfoy placed a rough kiss on his lips, and Harry blushed.
"Happy Birthday, Potter."

He smirked, leaning back in but Scorpius pulled him up.
"Dad! Dad, dad, dad! Look! Me, dad, and Albus woke up early this morning!"

He was pulled into a kitchen that had a huge cake on. He stared and licked his lips at the chocolate sponge cake ahead of him, with cream and jam filling the layers to hold them together.

There was pink icing on the cake, perhaps Starwberry, that said:

Happy Birthday
Harry Potter!

He squinted his eyes at his last name, that looked as if a finger had been swipped directly through the middle of it.

"What? Had to see if it was any good." Scorpius shrugged and Harry smiled.

"No, I love it. Thank you, guys. I really appreciate it. It's so beautiful."
He wrapped them in a hug, and Malfoy understood that he still hadn't gotten used to having his birthday seem as if it mattered.

It was very important to his family, and he made sure of it, but Harry would always just squirm awkwardly in his seat if given any presents or shuffle uncomfortably.
It was because he had never been treated as if it mattered in the past, and therefore lead to believe it didn't matter himself.

"My man's going to be turning 33!" Draco sighed dramatically, "What will I do with you?"

"Cherish me and make sure I never grow old?" He pouted, and the blond man laughed.

"Honestly guys, you've went out of your way for this. It's enough, really, I love it too much to be able to take anything else." He raised an eyebrow at Scorpius who pulled something from behind his back.

"Please, dad? Look, see, we even made it the muggle way-"
"Maybe a little magic was involved." Albus added.
"Well yes, of course, you saw how long it took for the cake to come out and the lettering to be perfect." Scorpius hissed, "And shush, he doesn't know that!"

"I heard that." He grinned as Scorpius shrugged.

"Anyways, this is really a rubbish present, but me and Albus worked hard on it. I hope you like it..." He pulled out a model of Harry's face, with only his hair, glasses, scar, and smile. There was a speach bubble stringed to it somehow, with the words:
"I'm a hero!"

"We did it on how we thought of you when someone mentions you." Albus shuffled awkwardly and Scorpius faced the ground, "It took a lot of hard work to do it like muggles, of course involving a tiny bit of magic with the speach bubble thing, but we tried and-"