Chapter 15- Sirius

A/N
This one is probably longer than others. xx Hope ya'll are enjoying your summer!
-

Soon the summer holidays came around, which made both Harry and Draco worry.

Harry didn't want to go back to the Dursleys.
Draco didn't want to go back to Malfoy Manor.

He knew his father would be waiting for him, and he was terrified.

Harry didn't want to leave Draco alone either, but he knew that if he was forced to go to the Dursleys, they would never let another wizard or witch in the house; they hate Harry anyways and he hated them aswell.

"Hey boys." Professor Lupin, or Remus Lupin they called him, walked up and put each of his arms arm around both boys, "Are you spending the summer with your Godfather Sirius, Harry?"

"Oh yeah! Sirius! Thank god!" He grinned, "Wait, would he let me?"

"Of course! I'll tell him when I see him, because I'll be spending time there too-"

"Ship it." Draco coughed, making Remus roll his eyes.

"No Mr Malfoy, we are not together. But you guys are. What happened after last night, I would be thinking that you wouldn't be wanting to go back to Malfoy Manor, now would you boy?" He asked politely to Draco, who shook his head violently.

"No, definately not!"

"How did you know about last night?" Harry asked.

"News spreads like wildfire around here." He nodded at the raven haired boy, "So Potter, wouldn't you want to ask your boyfriend if he wants to stay with us? I can run it by Sirius if you want."

He smiled gratefully, "Yes please!"
"Really?!" The Slytherin's grey eyes twinkled, as they both wrapped Remus in a hug.

He chuckled, "Of course. And if Sirius has any hunches, I'll just explain how much you both love each other and that I'll look after you at the Black's house."

"Thank you so much! I know why my dad loved you so much!" Harry laughed.

"Your father was a good man." He smiled gently, before going off back to his office.

That night in the Gryffindor common room, Harry explained everything.

"Oh it's gonna be quiet at the burrow without you this year..." Ron sighed.

"I-I'm going to miss your brilliant house too, Ron, but you can always apparate whenever you want and I'll visit too sometimes. Maybe not with Draco after all his father put Mr Weasley through, but I'll be there." He promised, making the red head grin.

"Oh Harry, I will miss you. You will write, won't you?" Hermione asked eagerly.

"I wont need to write, I'll be visiting you every other day, just not for long."

They wrapped their arms around Harry. Their last night here in Year 7. They had of course been very mature and defeated the dark lord at a young age, meaning they only had the next year, to repay for all the time they had lost trying to battle against him.

"I can't believe it'll be our last year next year." Ron mumbled.
"Then you and Hermione can finally get married." Harry tried cheering him up with a joke.

"Haha so funny," Hermione said rolling her eyes, "What I can't believe is that we're only 17 and Harry's already had sex."

"You aint gonna be young forever." Potter smirked.
"You need help." Hermione and Ron agreed.