T W O

"Are you done packing yet?"

"Yes, dad. I'm done packing. I'm just waiting for Antonio to get here."

"Is he late again? I gotta get you a new driver."

"No! I love Antonio. I'm just early, for once."

"Who are you and what have you done with my daughter? She's never early."

"Ha. Ha. Dad. You better be waiting for me in Germany. Okay?"

"I will be. Any specific cast members you want at the airport waiting with me?"

"Surprise me! I love them all."

"Okay, DD. I've got to go film a scene."

"Antonio just got here, so I'm headed to the airport. Love you."

"Love you too, DD. See you in a few hours."

"See ya."

I ended the call with my father and grabbed my luggage, leaving the Los Angeles mansion that I lived in with my father. Antonio, my driver, was waiting outside his vehicle for me.

"There's one more suitcase in right inside the house. Can you grab it for me?" I asked as I loaded my suitcase into the trunk.

He nodded and walked up the path to the house. I got into the backseat and sat my backpack down beside me. My airport outfit consisted of heather gray sweatpants and a deep purple flowy tank top. I always had to be comfy when I traveled, I rarely cared what I looked like. I mean, my hair is on top of my head in a messy bun.

"Ready to go, Miss Downey?" Antonio asked as he sat down into the driver seat.

I nodded, "You got it, Antonio."

"So Germany this time?"

I smiled, "It's a new one! I haven't been there yet."

"Visiting your dad again?" he questioned as he kept driving.

I stared out the window, "I'm actually filming with him this time. I got a role in Captain America: Civil War."

"That's amazing, your first acting job right? Do you mind me asking who you play?"

I smiled at his thoughtfulness, "It's my first major role. Um, I play a girl named Willa Holland who goes by Blizzard. She seems like a really cool character and should be really fun to play."

"It sound like fun. I hope you have fun in Germany." he replied.

Next thing I knew, the car came to a stop. I looked out the window to find myself in front of LAX. Antonio got out of the vehicle and walked around, opening my door for me. I grabbed my backpack and swung it on my body before taking hold of both of my suitcases.

"Are you sure you've got everything?" Antonio asked.

I nodded, "Thanks, Antonio. I'll see you in a couple of months."

"See you later, Kiddo. Have fun out there."

I smiled up at the 70 something year old man who had become somewhat like a grandfather to me over the past few years that he had spent as my driver. He had come to mean a lot to me; I'm not sure what I'd do without him.

"Don't have too much fun back here without me, Antonio." I giggled at him before walking off into the airport.

I'm 19 years old yet I still hate flying by myself. Like I legitimately hate it, but I've gotta get to Germany somehow.

I made my way over to the baggage check and waited my turn in line, silently wishing that I wouldn't get recognized and mobbed my fans.

"ID please. Put your bags on the scale one by one." the attendant said bluntly.

I handed the woman my ID before placing my first suitcase on the scale. I watched as the woman's eyes widened and let out a small chuckle.

"You're-"

I nodded, "Yeah, I know who I am. Can we please hurry up this process? I don't wanna be late for my flight."

She tagged my first suitcase before putting it on a conveyor belt. I weighed my other one, she tagged it, and also put it on the conveyor belt. The woman handed me my ID and boarding pass soon after.

"Have a good flight, Miss Downey." she smiled.

I softly smiled back, "Thanks."

•••••

From Baby Downey:
   I made it to Germany. Where you at?

From Dad Downey:
  Me and *Surprise Guest* are by baggage    
  claim. We found your bags already.

From Baby Downey:
  Yeah, it's hard to miss my suitcases. They  
  both are bright blue with a big "DD"
  embroidered in the middle.

From Dad Downey:
  Yeah, thanks for making it easy.

From Baby Downey:
   I think I see you!

From Dad Downey:
  I see you, DD! Now, put the phone down and
  come give your old man a hug.

I shoved my phone in my sweatpants pocket before sprinting toward my dad, my backpack thumping against my back as I ran. When I reached him, we wrapped our arms around each other and he spun me around as I laughed the entire time. He sat me down and turned me around so that I was face to face with my *Surprise Guest.*

"DD, this is Tom Holland. Tommy, this is my daughter, Delilah." my dad introduced.

Tom held his hand out for me to shake, but me being me, I hugged the boy tight. It took him a second, but he hugged me back.

"Sorry, I'm a hugger." I giggled as I pulled away from the hug.

My dad wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders, "Tommy and I were filming together when it was time for me to leave, so I just brought him with me. But I do know some popsicles that are dying to see you."

"Chris and Seb! Can we go straight to set and to the hotel later?" I begged.

Dad raised his eyebrows, "You sure?"

"Yes, please."

He shrugged, "Let's go then. Tommy, grab one of DD's suitcases."

The three of us walked out of the German airport, Dad and Tom both carrying one of my suitcases.

"So, how old are you, Tom?" I asked as we loaded into a taxi.

Dad was up front next to the driver, leaving Tom and I in the back by ourselves.

Tom turned toward me, "19."

"No way! Me too. When's your birthday?"

"The 1st of June." he smiled.

I gasped, "That's insane!"

I shook my dad's shoulder, "Did you know that Tom and I have the same exact birthday? Same day, month, year... everything!"

"I think that's pretty amazing." Tom laughed.

I leaned back in my seat, "It's freaking amazing, Tom."

My dad let out a hearty laugh at my enthusiasm.

"Tommy and DD, birthday twins."