E L E V E N

"Why do you sound so excited?"

"Because my best friend/costar is coming to LA today to spend Christmas with my dad and I."

"What's this friend/costar's name?"

"Well, Blair, this person's name is Tom Holland."

"I've seen pictures of him! He's a cutie."

"We became best friends while on set, so I'm very excited to see him again."

"Is there anything between the two of you?"

"Not that I know of."

"Are you sure, DD?"

"There's nothing between us. I mean, I have a tiny crush on him but that's all."

"Aww, that's so cute."

"Don't you dare tell anyone."

"Who would I tell?"

"My dad, who would then go insane and ban Tom and I from seeing each other."

"Delilah, I only ever talk to your dad if I can't reach you. I don't plan on calling him to chat about your relationship status."

"You're the best, Blair."

"Don't let Abi know."

"Don't worry, I won't."

"Well, I need to go. Ben wants to go on a walk around NYC."

"I forgot you were living with him now."

"Oh, by the way, I have a secret to tell you and Abi when I come in to look at Christmas lights."

"Can't wait!"

I locked my phone and tossed it onto my bed. Antonio was going to be here in 10 minutes to take me to LAX to pick up Tom and I wanted so desperately to look nice.

I had on black jeans, a white flowy shirt, and a tan jacket. It was 60 degrees here in LA and for me, that's pretty cold.

"Delilah, Antonio is here."

I looked up to see my dad standing at the door of my room.

I shoved my phone into my pocket, "Are you sure you don't wanna come? You love, Tommy."

"I've got a meeting in 30. Remember you both need to be ready to leave at 7:30; we're going out to dinner." he instructed.

I walked over and hugged him tight, "Yes sir."

"Now, go pick up that Brit." he kissed my forehead and pushed me toward the stairs.

I ran down the stairs and out the door to meet Antonio. He saw me coming and opened up the door for me.

"LAX again?" he asked.

I nodded, "We're picking my friend up."

"So I can't leave you?" he smirked.

He shut my door and walked around the car to his seat. He got in the car and drove off toward the airport.

"You know, Antonio, you think you're the funniest person in the world."

He nodded, "That's because I am."

"Stop." I laughed.

•••••

"Are you nervous, Kiddo?" Antonio asked.

I had begged him to come inside with me. I didn't want to wait alone.

I shrugged, "Maybe."

Truth is, I was extremely nervous. I couldn't wait for Tom to get here.

"What's this friend look like?" Antonio asked, leaning up against the wall.

I chewed my lip as I thought about how to describe my best friend, "Well, he's about my height, he's got pale skin, and shorter brown hair. Oh, he's British too!"

"Is that him?" Antonio pointed into the mob of people.

After a few seconds of searching, I found him. Tom was walking toward me with a big smile on his face and a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"TOMMY!" I yelled and sprinted toward him.

Once I got close enough, I literally jumped into his arms. Thankfully, he caught me.

"I missed you so much." I mumbled into his chest.

He sat me down and smiled at me, "I missed you too, Lilah."

I jumped up and down as Antonio walked over. I'm so excited he's here.

"Hello, Tom, I've hear a lot about you. I'm Miss Downey's driver." Antonio introduced himself.

Tom shook his hand, "Nice to meet you."

"Come on, let's go get your bags. We have to have time to get ready for tonight." I said, tugging on Tom's arm.

He looked at me rather confused, "Where are we going?"

"Out to dinner with my dad. I'm not sure why though." I shrugged.

•••••

"Do I look okay?" Tom asked as he tugged on the button up shirt he had on.

He had on dark jeans and a white button up, simple but nice.

I let out a small laugh at his nervousness, "You look fine, Tommy, stop worrying."

"Well, you have nothing to worry about, you're gorgeous as it is." he groaned.

I looked down at my outfit as I blushed. I really liked my flowy purple sundress, it was one of my favorites.

I nudged his arm, "It's just dinner with my dad, nothing too serious."

"Do you hear yourself? Dinner... with your dad. I feel like this is some important 'meet the parents dinner' even though we aren't dating." he blurted.

I shook my head, "We're all costars. Plus, dad just wants to show you his favorite restaurant. The only reason I get to tag along is because he doesn't want to leave me home alone."

Tom went to reply, but was cut off when my dad entered the guest room.

"Let's go, Spidey and DD." he motioned for us to follow.

I linked arms with Tom and pulled him with me after my father. He tried to slow me down which only made me increase my speed and my giggles. I laughed at his unwillingness to walk at the speed of a normal human being.

"Come on, Tommy."