T W E N T Y N I N E

"You're still not allowed to leave."

I laughed at Tom, "You're literally at the airport with me right now. I think I'm allowed to leave."

"No." he pouted.

I bit the inside of my cheeks to keep from crying, "You know you're making this really hard."

I barely managed to get out that sentence. Tom must've noticed that I was about to cry because he pulled me into a tight hug. He didn't want to let go.

"Two weeks." he mumbled into my hair.

I sniffled, "It'll fly by."

•••••

Sure enough, the words I spoke to Tom back at the airport, were true. The two weeks we were apart had flown by.

My dad had taken a separate limo to the premiere. I'm not sure why though. So I'm actually all alone here.

My phone began to ring and without looking at who was calling, I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lilah."

"Tommy! Why are you calling me?"

"Haz and Sam are talking to each other so I have no one to talk to."

"Well, I'm glad you thought of me."

"I bet you look nice tonight."

"Same to you."

"How far are you from the theater?"

"I'm almost there actually."

"Sweet. I'll be there soon."

"We actually just pulled up. I'll talk you later, Tommy. Love you."

"Love you too."

I ended the call and shoved my phone into my clutch right as the door to my limo was pulled open. Immediately, my ears were filled with the screams of all the fans.

I smiled and waved as I exited the vehicle. Someone took my hand and led me to where I was supposed to start my walk down the red carpet.

As I walked, many reporters were calling my name. All I remember is my dad telling me that I had to talk to at least 3 of them. Oh how I hate reporters.

"Delilah! Delilah!"

I turned to see none other than the E! News people. Probably the ones I despised the most, but I might as well just get it over with.

"Hi!" I put on a fake smile as I approached them.

The person smiled back at me, "How happy are you to be part of this film?"

"I'm ecstatic! The movie was so much fun to film. I've been around the MCU since 2007, but now I'm in one of the movies! It's also tons of fun to work with my dad and the people I've come to know as family over the past few years."

The person nodded, "What was it like meeting people like Paul Rudd, Chadwick Boseman, and Tom Holland?"

"They're absolutely wonderful people! I was definitely the most excited to meet Chadwick, not gonna lie."

The reporter smirked, "And how about Tom Holland? You two spent Christmas together and you just recently went to the UK for two weeks to be with him."

"I mean, when you're filming every day for a few months, you get really attached to people. Tom and I definitely created a great bond as we filmed and I'm totally sure our friendship will last forever."

The reporter raised their eyebrows, "So you two aren't dating?"

"No, just friends." I laughed as I lied.

We haven't told anyone yet, why should E! News be the first to know?

"Lilah!" I heard someone say as arms wrapped around my body.

"And here we have Tom Holland! We were just talking about you."

I smiled at my boyfriend as he laid his arm across my shoulders, "Oh really?"

"All good things, all good things." I laughed.

The reporter looked at Tom, "How was it working with Delilah?"

"Painful." he laughed as I slapped his stomach.

He shook his head, "No, no, it was great! Peter and Willa are best friends in the movie, so the fact that Delilah and I became best friends because of it was awesome."

We waved goodbye to the reporters after Tom had answered a few more questions. His arm dropped from around my shoulders as we walked. We stopped to get some pictures taken along the way and talked to a couple more reporters as well.

"Want to go inside?" Tom asked.

I nodded and followed him down the last strip of carpet that led to the entrance of the building. Our conversation ranged from puppies to the upcoming movie we were both going to be in.

"Delilah!" someone called.

Tom and I froze in our tracks. No fans or reporters were supposed to be back here.

We both looked around the area searching for who had spoken. Then my eyes landed on someone I thought I'd never see again.

"No way, you came!"