F I V E

"You ready for your first scene?"

I looked up to see Tom standing next to me. I nodded as I stood up, straightening out my clothes. For my first scene, my character was in light wash jeans, a navy long sleeve, white converse, and my hair was in a braid. My character was supposed to be friends with Peter, so my first scene was mainly with Tom but my dad made an appearance too.

Tom and I walked to set and got in our positions as we waited for the director to yell action. I looked over at Tom and he gave me a reassuring nod.

"And ACTION!"

"What do you mean, you're going to Germany?" I stopped in my tracks and stared back at Tom.

He sighed, "I can't tell you exactly why, but what I do know is that you can come with me."

"Come with you? Why would I do that?" I said as I crossed my arms.

He walked forward and held onto my arms, "Because they need you."

We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds.

I shook my head and stepped away, pushing his arms down, "You want me to use my powers."

"Not me, Willa. He does." Tom gestured behind him.

That's when my dad entered the scene, "Willa Holland, nice to meet you. I'm Tony Stark, also known as Iron Man. I've heard so much about you, Blizzard."

"How do you know that name?" I gasped.

My dad pulled Tom into his side, "This boy told me all about you, and how much of an asset you'd be."

"Peter... how could you? You knew I didn't want to live that life anymore." I choked out.

Tom shook his head, "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking about it."

He ran over and held my arms again, "It won't be for long. Nothing bad will happen to you either."

"You promise?" I whispered as I looked up to him.

He nodded quickly, "Promise."

Tom pulled me into a tight hug and I rested my head on his chest. Dang he was a good hugger.

"CUT!" the director yelled.

Tom let go of me and gave me a hi-five. I squealed and ran to my dad, giving him a hug.

"You did such a great job, DD." my dad smiled.

"PEANUT, THAT WAS AMAZING!"

I turned around to see Sebastian, Chris, Scarlett, Lizzie, Anthony, Jeremy, Paul, and Chadwick all standing in the back. I squealed and ran straight toward the group.

Sebastian was the first one I reached and he enveloped me in a huge hug, which turned into a huge group hug.

"I did it." I smiled as we broke the hug.

Sebastian tugged on my arm, "I believe you wanted to meet someone."

He turned me around and I came face to face with one of my favorite actors in the world.

"Oh my god." I whispered.

Chadwick smiled, "So you're the famous, Delilah Downey everyone has been talking about."

"You're Chadwick Boseman." I breathed out.

He let out a laugh and nodded, "I am."

Chris pushed me forward, "Hug him."

Chadwick opened his arms and hugged me tight. This was honestly the best feeing in the world.

I opened my mouth to say something else, but was cut off my the director telling all of us to go to wardrobe. We were starting to film the airport fight scene soon and we were all no where near ready for it.

"Shall we?" Scarlett asked as she linked arms with me.

I smiled at her, "We shall."

The two of us skipped toward the girls wardrobe trailer, linking arms with Lizzie on the way. The three of us laughed as we went, gah I love being back with this cast.

"Hello, ladies." Madison, the head of wardrobe smiled as we walked in.

"Hello, Madison." the three of us said in unison.

She handed us each our costumes and we began to get dressed. Moments later, we were all in our costumes. I stood in front of a floor length mirror and admired my costume. It was an ice blue catsuit, styled similarly to Scarlett's but without all the gun holsters.

"DD, I'm envious of your boots." Lizzie gaped.

I looked down at the boots I was wearing. They were combat boots that were also ice blue. I had to admit, my outfit looked pretty awesome.

"You would think that they'd cast someone with bleach blonde hair to play a character that has ice powers." I let out a laugh.

The two girls shrugged.

"You look so badass though." Scarlett smirked.

Before we could say anything else, Madison pushed us out the door and to hair and makeup. We all ran over there and sat in our assigned chairs, waiting for them to fix us up.

"I'm going to slightly curl your hair because we're leaving it down. Your makeup, on the other hand, is going to be quite simple."

I nodded and sat back, giving the stylist free range. I loved seeing the transformation of just my normal self to a new character. It's so breathtaking.

"Damn, ladies. You all look gorgeous!"

I looked in the mirror to see Chris and Sebastian entering the trailer. Sebastian was the one who had talked.

"Thanks, Seb." Lizzie laughed.

Sebastian walked up behind me, "You ready to fight against your favs?"

"You betcha." I smirked.

He scoffed, "You're supposed to be upset about fighting Chris and I."

"Meh, I think it'll be fun. Y'all get to experience my ice powers." I laughed doing a weird hand movement.

He chuckled, "Weirdo."

"You know you love me." I smiled.

He nodded, "You right, you right."