T H R E E

"AND CUT!"

I waited eagerly by one of the cameras. I couldn't wait to surprise my popsicles.

"HEY, POPSICLES!" I yelled.

The two men heard me and began frantically scouring the set for me. It only took a few seconds, but the two finally found me.

"Peanut!" Sebastian yelled as he and Chris ran toward me.

The two reached me at the same time and wrapped their huge arms around my small body. My face reached their shoulders so I was smothered by the scent of sweaty armpits.

"Let me go." I laughed.

The two let go of me and were overcome by huge smiled on their faces.

"You're here." Chris smiled.

I did a little twirl, "In the flesh."

"When did your flight land?" Sebastian asked.

I checked the time on my phone, "Less than an hour ago. I made my dad take me directly here. Even though I don't start filming until tomorrow; I wanted to see my favs."

"So we're your favs?" Chris raised his eyebrows.

I nodded, "You bet. Don't tell Jeremy, Anthony, Lizzie, or Scarlett. They would never forgive me."

"I see you've met Tom." Sebastian gestured.

The British boy was making his way over to us, calling out my name.

I nodded, "Yeah, dad brought him to the airport."

"Now you've just gotta meet Paul and Chadwick." Chris blurted.

My eyes widened, "IS CHADWICK HERE?!"

"Calm down, Peanut. He'll be here tomorrow." Sebastian laughed.

Before I could reply, Tom showed up beside me. He gestured behind him.

"Your dad wants to take you to the hotel, something about making sure you get a good nights sleep." he explained.

I nodded, "Okay, tell him I'll be right there."

Tom walked off leaving me with my wonderful Popsicles. I hugged both Chris and Sebastian before running off to join Tom and my dad who were busy talking.

"Are you coming back to the hotel?" I asked Tom as he started to leave the set with my dad and I.

He nodded, "We're all staying on the same floor of the hotel and I'm done for today, so I figured I'd just catch a ride with you two."

"Sounds like a plan."

I linked arms with the boy and began skipping toward the taxi. He skipped along and we both burst out in laughter at our own actions.

•••••

"How's my baby sister?"

"I'm fine, Abi."

"How's Germany?"

"Great."

"What's wrong?"

"It's 1am and I want to go back to sleep."

"Shoot, sorry DD, I forgot about the time difference. Go back to bed and call me when you get the chance!"

"Will do, Abi. Tell Blair I love her too. Love you."

"Nighty night."

I ended the call and dropped my phone beside me on the pillow. I desperately tried to go back to sleep, but because of Abi's call, I was very awake now.

I tossed and turned for a little while, but soon gave up. After slipping a sweatshirt on over my tank top and pj shorts, I grabbed my phone and room key and left the hotel room I was in.

Surely at least one of my cast mates would be awake.

I walked directly across the hallway and knocked on the door. I wasn't worried about getting someone I didn't know because this entire floor was full of CA:CW cast members.

A couple seconds passed before the door was lazily opened. The open door revealed a shirtless, sleepy looking Tom Holland. I've got to admit, the no shirt took me by surprise.

"Did I wake you? I'm so sorry." I whispered.

He rubbed his eyes and shook his head, "I hadn't been asleep all too long."

"My sister woke me up with a phone call, and I can't go back to sleep. I was just thinking I could hang out with someone, you're the first door I knocked on." I explained my case.

He stepped out of the way and waved me in. I walked into the room and saw two beds. I decided to take a seat on the one that looked to be vacant. When I turned around, Tom was pulling a white undershirt on before climbing back into his bed.

"Want me to just put a movie on?" he asked.

I shrugged as I got under the covers of the empty bed, "Whatever."

"The first Avengers movie it is then." Tom mumbled before hitting play.

I let out small laugh at his movie choice.

I had been laying in silence for a while, almost an hour into the movie. I was sure Tom was asleep, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't go to sleep.

"What's it like being RDJ's daughter?" Tom spoke up.

So he's not asleep.

I swallowed, "It's not all that bad, it's interesting really. Since I was little, everyone had been expecting me to go into the acting world. When I became a model it was a major curve ball, but I was following my sisters career move. Taking this role was like a step back toward my dad. I mean- I'm a Downey, it's the family business. I had no choice but going into acting one day. I just hope I do it well."

"You'll be great, trust me."

I softly smiled, "Thanks, Tom."

"No problem, Delilah."

At that moment I felt my eyelids get very heavy and I gave into the impending sleep that was essentially inevitable.