T W E N T Y F I V E

"What shall we do today?"

Tom and I had been pretty lazy this today. Neither one of us left our rooms until 11am and then we went downstairs and made a mess fixing ourselves food. Currently, we're in his room. Tom's on the bed while I'm on the floor.

I paused petting Tessa for a second and looked up at Tom, "Can we take Tessa to the park?"

"You just wanna play with my dog?"

I giggled, "Right you are, Sir."

"Let's go then. You obviously really want to go." Tom said, helping me off of the floor.

Tom attached Tessa's leash to her collar as I grabbed jackets for the both of us. It was March in England; it's a little chilly.

We left his family's house and started walking toward Tom's favorite park, Richmond Park. Tom said the walk is normally about 15 minutes, so we have plenty of time to just talk about random things.

"Are you excited for the press tour?" I asked as we walked side by side.

He softly smiled as he nodded, "Extremely. I can't wait to meet all the fans, let alone see the movie!"

"I can't wait. That's literally been all that's on my mind!" I laughed.

Tom raised his eyebrows, "Really?"

"Well, no. You're on my mind a lot too." I smiled as I nudged his side.

He let out a content sigh, "You're on my mind all the time."

"You're the best, Tommy." I mumbled.

Tom bent over and unclipped Tessa's leash, "We're here."

I watched as Tessa took off running into the park. Oh, to be a dog. So wild and free.

•••••

I fell back into the grass, completely out of breath. Believe it or not, both of us are dripping with sweat despite the outdoor temperature.

"What makes you think running as fast as we can to see if we can out run Tessa, is fun?" I said in between breaths.

Tom laid down beside me, breathing heavily, "I just always do it."

"Well I'm never doing that again." I laughed.

Tom shook his head, "Don't worry, I won't make you."

I managed to get back up on my feet and offered Tom my hand. He took it and I pulled him up. He clipped Tessa's leash on before looking back over at me.

"You ready to head back?" Tom asked.

I nodded, "I desperately need a shower."

We began our walk back to his house, letting Tessa take the lead. We'd been at the park for at least 3 hours, I don't even know how she still has so much energy.

"Hi, can I get a picture with each of you?" a young girl asked as she stopped in front of us.

I looked at Tom and he shrugged.

"Why not?" I said, walking beside the girl.

She handed Tom her phone and he quickly snapped the photo. We switched positions and I did the same thing for Tom and the girl.

"I can't wait to see the movie." the girl smiled once I handed her her phone back.

I softly smiled, "Are you coming to the premiere on the 26th of April?"

"I don't know. There's a possibility. My birthday is 29 March and my mum said she bought me something I really want. So I'm hoping that she bought me tickets." the girl smiled.

Tom looked genuinely happy to see the little girls excitement, "How old are you going to be?"

"Thirteen!" she looked so proud of yourself.

I tugged on Tessa's leash to bring her closer, "What's your name?"

"Delilah Bettany."

Tom's eyes widen, "Are you Paul Bettany's daughter?"

"I wish! No, we just have the same last name." she shrugged.

I smiled brightly, "But we're first name twins!"

I hugged her tightly. The girl looked down at her phone.

"I've got to go. My mum wants me home. Nice to meet you two." she waved goodbye.

Tom quickly hugged her before she ran off. We then resumed our walk back to his house.

"She was sweet." I blurted.

Tom nodded, "Much calmer than my other fan encounters."

I remember some of my fan encounters. Some of those were just plain scary.

"Tell me about it."