T W E N T Y T H R E E

"In the flesh."

Next thing I knew, I was laying back on the bed due to Tom tackling me in a hug. I burst into laughter at his excitement and immediately hugged him back.

"What are you doing here?" he asked as we separated from the hug and sat up.

I smiled, "I wanted to come visit you and surprise you at the same time."

"How long are you here?"

I readjusted my sitting position so that my legs were folded in front of me, "Two weeks. So then once I leave, we'll only have to wait two additional weeks to see each other again."

"Gah, I'm so happy you're here!" Tom smiled.

I swear he hasn't stopped smiling since he saw me.

"How was your day with Harrison?" I asked.

He leaned back on his arms behind him, "It was fun! We went to this big trampoline park and did a bunch of... wait, how'd you know I was with Harrison?"

"Harrison was in on the surprise, Tommy. We got him to take you out so you weren't here when I arrived. Also, can I borrow your phone real quick? I need to text my dad and my phone is dead."

He nodded and handed me is phone, "He's in there as Iron Man... don't judge me."

"What's my name in your phone?" I raised my eyebrows.

He laid his head down on my shoulder, "Lilah."

From Spidey:
  Hey, Dad! It's Delilah. I got to London about
  an hour ago, but my phone died. Love you:))

From Iron Man:
  Love you too, Delilah. Have fun!

I handed Tom his phone back and patted his cheek, "Is my shoulder comfy?"

"Mhmm. Have you eaten yet?" he asked.

I shook my head, "Nope, but I'm not all that hungry either."

"Wanna watch some Netflix then? I've got it on my laptop."

I smirked, "Like Netflix and chill?"

"God no, come on Lilah. Get your mind out of the gutter." Tom laughed.

I shrugged, "You should know by now that my mind is always in the gutter. Now, what are we going to watch on Netlfix?"

"I don't know. Any suggestions?" Tom asked as he pulled out his laptop.

I chewed my lip as I thought, "How about the TV show Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D?"

"I've never watched it, but-"

I grabbed his arm, "You've never watched it?!"

"No, I haven't. What I was going to say, was will we ever escape Marvel?" he laughed at my excitement.

I shook my head, "Never will we escape the MCU. I've been trapped since 2007 when my dad started filming the first Iron Man."

"I'm so sorry." Tom pouted.

I giggled and nudged his side, "It's fine, I've made some great friendships. Then I've got you because of Marvel."

"I really missed you." Tom whispered as he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I smiled at him once he pulled away, "I missed you too. Now, let's watch some Netflix."

We scooted back in his bed and leaned up against the headboard. Tom sat the laptop in his lap before getting on the website and playing the show.

•••••

"I'm starving." I laughed.

Tom and I had just finished watching the first 8 episodes of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Well what time is it?" Tom asked.

I checked my phone, "1am."

"I know a corner store that's still open, wanna go?" Tom asked as he shut his laptop.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What's a corner store?"

"I think Americans call them convenience stores."

I nodded, "That make sense. Now, let's go."

Tom grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bed. We rushed to put our shoes on and Tom grabbed his wallet.

"This is going to be so much fun, Lilah." Tom laughed.

We left his house and we ran down the streets of his town. We were both giggling as we ran. It's not every night that I get to run down a street at 1am with my boyfriend as we hold hands.

#CoupleGoals am I right?