T H I R T Y O N E

"DD!"

I smiled as the little one year old ran toward me when I entered the house. I picked her up and sat her on my hip.

"Hey, Avri. How was grandma's house?"

She giggled in response.

Exton and Avri had stayed at Susan's parents last night while we had all gone to the premiere. We were having a casual get together with everyone tonight here at the house. I'm glad my dad is letting the little ones stay for the get together, because I really wanted Tom to meet them.

Oh, and by everyone I mean: Chris, Sebastian, Anthony, Chadwick, Tom, Paul, Jeremy, Scarlett, and Lizzie.

"Hey, Susan, do you know when everyone is getting here?" I asked as I carried the one year old into the kitchen with me.

Susan was currently making all of the food we would be eating tonight, she's such a doll, "Everyone, including your father, should be here in about 10 minutes."

"Awesome, so do I look okay?" I asked, motioning to my black jean shorts, fitted white crop top, and flannel wrapped around my waist.

Susan smiled, "I think you look adorable; your dad may think you look too grown up."

"Who cares what he thinks?" I laughed.

I had actually just gotten home from a photoshoot with Brooke. Is it bad that I don't actually remember who we were modeling for? I just get the jobs and show up, I couldn't care less who I'm modeling for.

"Hi, Sissy."

I looked down to see Exton standing beside me, "Hi, buddy."

"Mommy said I need to change. Can you help me?"

He always asked me to pick out his clothes. I'm not sure if it's because he knows I pick out good outfits or that he's just too lazy to do it himself.

I nodded, "Let's get both of you ready for our little party."

I took the little ones up the stairs and we went into Exton's room first. I sat Avri on the ground and let her toddle around while I helped Exton.

He ended up in black shorts and a mint green tshirt. I brushed out his hair and slid socks on his feet. I'm not wearing shoes so why put some on him?

Exton decided to follow me over to Avri's room to get her ready. I put a navy and white striped dress on her and left it at that. She looked cute no matter what.

"EVERYONE IS HERE!"

I heard my dad yell from downstairs. I got up from the floor and put Avri on my hip. Exton had the biggest smile on his face.

"Does that mean Uncle Chris is here?" Exton asked quietly.

I nodded, "I bet if you ask nicely he'll play airplane with you, but you have to walk down with Sissy and Baby."

That's how he referred to Avri and I, he's always done it that way. I'm 'Sissy' and Avri is 'Baby.'

"Okay." he said, holding onto my hand.

We left Avri's room and began to walk down the grand staircase. As we walked, I saw everyone in the foyer.

"UNCLE CHRIS!" Exton yelled.

Everyone's heads snapped in our direction. When Tom looked over, he stared right at me making me blush. Exton let go of my hand and ran down the stairs toward Chris.

"Exton!" Chris laughed as the little 4 year old ran toward him.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, my dad took Avri from me. Tom immediately walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my body.

"Is it inappropriate to tell you that you look very attractive in this outfit?" he whispered into my ear.

His hot breath sent tingles down my spine, "It is when no one in this house knows about us."

He separated from the hug and then winked at me before walking off to talk to everyone else.

"Dinner's ready!" Susan yelled from the kitchen suddenly causing a mad rush toward the room.

•••••

"Chris, are you sure you don't mind holding Exton? I can take him up to his room for him to continue sleeping if you want." Susan asked.

"No, he's totally fine." Chris responded.

"Is no one going to point out the fact that Tom and Delilah are wrapped up in each other's arms in the love seat, asleep?" I heard Anthony ask.

Wait. I'm asleep?

That sure does explain why everything's so dark. I clearly must've woken up and just didn't actually open my eyes.

Tom moved around a little bit, probably trying to get more comfortable. His head was on my upper chest while mine was resting on top of his. I was leaning against one side of the chair while he had his arms wrapped around my torso, his hands on the bare skin between my shirt and my shorts. Our legs were intertwined and believe it or not, I was very comfy.

"Oh no they don't." I heard my dad grumble.

"Calm down, Robert. They're not doing anything wrong." Susan spoke up.

Thank God for Susan. She always spoke reason into our family.

"Don't they look cute though?" Scarlett asked.

"I ship it." Lizzie laughed.

"No, stop it." my dad disagreed.

"RDJ, chill out. Your daughter is almost 20, I think she can have a boyfriend now." Chris responded.

"They're not dating though. Neither one of them will confess their obvious feelings for each other." Sebastian blurted.

If only they knew that Tom and I really were dating.