T H I R T Y S E V E N

"So when does filming start?"

I shrugged as Brooke and I walked down the streets of LA, "Last week of June?"

"Are you excited?" she asked yet another question.

I cracked a smile as I nodded, "I'm extremely excited. I really can't wait to see my boyfriend again."

"You saw him like two weeks ago." Brooke laughed.

I laughed as well, "And? I won't see him until next week."

"You're such a sucker for that boy. You really love him and that's beautiful."

Delilah went to reply, but her phone rang. It was her sister Blair.

"Hello?"

"Boy."

"Huh?"

"I'm having a boy!"

"Wait. What?"

"The baby I told you about back in December? Yeah, I forgot to tell you that I found out it was a boy. You are gonna be here for the delivery right?"

"When are you due?"

"August the 4th."

"I'll try my best, Blair. I might be filming."

"You better try. I miss you, baby sister."

"I miss you too, Blair."

"Whatcha up to?"

"I'm hanging out with Brooke."

"Oh, well, I'll let you go. Have fun with Brookie."

"Bye."

I ended the call and looked over at Brooke who was giving me a very judgmental look. I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"What?"

She held her hand out, "Give me your phone."

"No!" I squealed as I held it close to my body.

She frowned at me, "We never really hang out anymore because of that thing."

I sighed and handed her my phone. She shoved it in her back pocket and we continued walking down the street.

We walked in silence for a while. The silence was only interrupted when I literally ran into someone. I hit the ground pretty hard and groaned, my butt was gonna be sore tomorrow.

The person I ran into helped me up. When I looked at the person, I instantly smiled.

"Hey, Popsicle!" I smiled.

Sebastian smiled back, "Hey, Peanut."

"Who's this?" I smirked, noticing someone standing slightly behind him.

Sebastian gripped the hand of the person standing behind him, and pulled them out into plain sight.

"This is Chloe Bennet. She's on-"

"Agents of SHIELD! Oh my god!!" I squealed.

Sebastian let out a laugh, "So you're a fan, huh, peanut?"

"Of course I am." I smiled.

Chloe smiled back at me, "Well, nice to meet you-"

"Oh, I'm Delilah Downey and this is my best friend Brooke Jones. We're both models, but I'm also an actress." I explained to her.

A look of recognition took over Chloe, "You're RDJ's daughter!"

"Sure am." I nodded.

Brooke gestured between Chloe and Sebastian, "So, are you two together?"

"Y-Yeah." Sebastian blushed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

I squealed and hugged Sebastian tight, "This is amazing! Ah, I'm so happy for you guys."

"Don't go spreading it around, kid." Sebastian looked down at me.

I smiled at him, "First Chris and Lizzie, now you an Chloe. This is freaking amazing."

"Don't forget about you and Tom." Sebastian added.

I'm not sure how, but my smile widened, "Yeah, me and Tom."

Yo, I'm sorry for this
sucky filler chapter.
But at least I updated
right? Anyways,
I'll try to make the next
chapter better.