T W E N T Y T W O

"Please, Dad?"

He crossed his arms as he looked at me, "Why do you want to fly to London?"

"I want to see my best friend. He came here for two weeks, I think it's only fair that I go there for two weeks. It's been 2 months since I've seen him and if I don't go now I won't be able to see him until April!"

He sighed, "Have you worked it out with his family?"

"Yes, sir. It's all a surprise too." I softly replied.

He nodded, "I guess you can go."

"Thank you, Dad!" I squealed as I ran over to him and engulfed him in a hug.

He hugged me back quickly before separating, "Now, get packed. I'm going to try to book a flight for today."

•••••

"You sure you want to do this?" my dad asked, his hands on my cheeks.

I laughed, pushing his hands away, "I'm going to London."

"If you say so." he pouted.

I shook my head, "You're such a child. I'll be home in 2 weeks."

"Don't be stupid and um, make wise choices." he said as he kissed my forehead.

I patted his arm, "Yes, sir."

I waved goodbye as I walked over toward security. I had texted Tom's mom earlier today and she said that she'd come pick me up.

She was having Tom's friend, Harrison, take him out all day so that I could surprise Tom. Harrison was in on the plan, so that made things better.

Outside of Tom, Brooke, and I, no one knew that Tom and I were dating. I'm also pretty sure that's the only way my dad would let me spend 2 weeks with Tom and his family.

It's currently 11pm here. The flight is just over 10 hours, but with the time difference, instead of arriving in London at 9am I'm arriving in London at 5pm. Stupid time difference.

From Tommy's Mommy:
  It's 7am right now (on the day you arrive)
  Harrison should be picking Tom up around
  11am and dropping him back off here at
  6:30pm. If your flight is on time, that
  should give you about an hour to settle
  in before Tom comes home :)

From Delilah Downey:
  Thank you for everything Mrs. Frost!
  I'll see you later. I'm about to board my
  flight right now:))))

From Tommy's Mommy:
  Have a safe flight!! The little boys are
  excited to finally meet you.

•••••

"Darling, you're here!"

I smiled as I walked into the woman's embrace. She was only slightly taller than Tom, but they looked almost identical.

I looked beside her to see three boys. They had to be Tom's younger brothers.

"This is Sam, Harry, and Paddy. They're Tom's little brothers." Mrs. Frost explained.

I smiled at the boys, "Nice to meet you all."

"I like your accent." Paddy spoke up.

I nodded, "I like yours too."

Tom's mom motioned for us to follow her. We stopped by baggage claim and got my bags before exiting the airport to get to their car. Once to the vehicle, we all piled inside and Tom's mom drove us back to their house.

The house was small and perfect. Sometimes I wish that I lived in a small house like Tom instead of the giant mansion my dad insists on us having.

"Paddy, show Delilah to her room." Tom's mom instructed as we entered the house.

Paddy picked up one of my suitcases as I grabbed the other, "Follow me!"

I followed the small boy up the stairs and down a hall. He lead me into a spare bedroom that was beautifully decorated. We both put the suitcases on the floor before Paddy sprung into action again.

"This is where you'll be staying while you're here, but follow me. I'll tell you where everyone else's rooms are." he said, motioning for me to follow him.

We exited the room and he stopped, "This is Tom's room."

He pointed to the one right beside mine.

"That's the bathroom." he pointed at the the door on the other side of my room.

He walked a little further and we found 3 doors.

"That's Sam's room, that's Harry's room, and this one is mine." Paddy smiled.

The three rooms were all right by the stairs, while mine and Tom's rooms were down the hall.

"Are you hungry? I'm sure you're hungry. Let's get some food." Paddy rambled before dragging me downstairs by the hand. He basically ran into the kitchen forcing me to run with him.

Tom's mom gasped at the sight.

"Paddy, let the poor girl go! She's probably exhausted and you're dragging her around."

Paddy dropped my arm, "I'm sorry, Delilah."

"You're fine, Paddy." I said quickly giving him a hug.

All of a sudden Sam ran into the room. We all stared at him.

He held up his phone, "Harrison just texted me, he is walking down the street right now with Tom!"

"Oh my, they're half an hour early!" Tom's mom spoke.

Harry pushed me toward the stairs, "Go hide in his room."

I frantically ran for the stairs and stumbled as I reached the hallway upstairs. Luckily, the I heard the door to the house open once I sat down on Tom's bed.

I heard someone groan and drop something on the floor.

"What's got you in such a sour mood?" I heard Tom's mom ask.

"I wanted to tell Lilah something today, but she hasn't responded to my texts all day." Tom sounded really frustrated.

Well, I haven't responded cause my phone died on the plane. Speaking of my phone, I should probably charge it so I can tell my dad that I arrived safely.

"Why don't you go upstairs to your room and call her house? Maybe she'll answer that phone." I heard his mom suggest.

"I guess I can do that." Tom responded.

That's when I heard footsteps on the stairs and my heartbeat immediately quickened. He's coming up here and he's going to see me.

I rubbed my hands together as the seconds going by felt like minutes. All I wanted to do was see my boyfriend again. He's so close, yet so far away.

I looked down at my hands that were already sweating from nervousness. Was this really a good idea?

Of course it was. We'll both be happy to see each other.

"Lilah? Is that really you?"