S E V E N

"Baby sister!"

"Hi, Abi. You wanted me to call?"

"I wanted to know how your first day was!"

"It was great! I got to see all my babies again and I FINALLY GOT TO MEET CHADWICK!"

"Dear god, Delilah, stop screaming."

"Sorry, I'm just so excited."

"I think I can tell."

"What are you gonna do today?"

"I'm hanging out with your best friend today."

"Brooke?! Why are you hanging out with her?"

"Photo shoot. It's for H&M. Not super special."

"Tell her I miss her bunches."

"Will do, DD."

"How's Blair?"

"I haven't seen her in a couple days, so you know just as much as I do."

"Do you at least know where she is?"

"I think she's in New York. I'll text her later."

"Thanks, Abi. I've gotta go, someone's at my door."

"Alrighty! Have fun, DD."

I ended the call and walked over to my hotel room door, opening it. I smiled as I saw Tom standing in the hallway.

"Hiya, Tommy."

He smiled back, "Hey, Lilah. Do you mind if I call you that?"

"Go ahead." I shrugged.

We've only known each other for like two days, and we already have nicknames for each other.

"Whatcha need?" I asked, leaning against the door frame.

He scratched the back of his neck, "Oh yeah! Um, I was gonna go to the Starbucks down the street and wanted to know if you'd like to tag along."

"There's a Starbucks here? Of course I'll go! Let me grab my wallet real quick."

Tom shook his head, "Just grab your room key and some shoes, I'm paying."

"Thanks, Tommy!" I giggled.

I ran back in my room and slid on some flip flops, grabbing my room key before rejoining Tom out in the hallway.

"You ready?" he asked and I nodded in response.

We walked in silence through the hallway. It was about 4pm and we were the only ones back at the hotel. Everyone else still had some scenes to film today, while Tom and I had already finished.

It took us about 5 minutes to walk to the coffee shop which wasn't all that bad. We both ordered our drinks before getting them and finding a table. I sipped on my iced coffee as Tom and I talked.

"So do you like Germany so far?" he asked in that adorable accent of his.

I nodded, "It's beautiful, way better than Los Angeles."

"You live in LA?" he raised his eyebrows.

I took a sip of my drink, "Yep. I live in this mansion with my dad."

"I live in London with my family." Tom added.

I shrugged, "Yeah, it's just my dad and I. I've got no idea where my mom is, and my sister Abigail lives in LA too while my sister Blair lives in New York City."

"Sounds complicated."

I let out a laugh, "It really is. My sisters and I are from marriage 1, 2, & 3 of my mom. She's on number 6 right now. I think I have 4 other siblings; I'm not very sure."