N I N E T E E N

"Are you sure you're okay?"

I chuckled as I brought Tom's hands down from my face, "I'm fine. If I wasn't, I'd still be in the hospital not here at the airport saying goodbye to you."

"I don't want to leave." he frowned.

I rubbed the back of one of his hands, "I'm sure your family misses you. Plus, you'll see me in 4 months for the premieres and the press tours."

"I know, I know. But that's so far away." he said hugging me tight.

I quickly kissed his cheek and pushed him off toward security, "See you in April!"

•••••

"You seem a little distracted, DD." Brooke spoke up as we walked into the studio.

I shrugged, "I dropped Tom off at the airport yesterday and it's just now hitting me that I won't see him or the rest of the cast for the next 4 months."

"Is there something between you and Tom?" Brooke asked as we entered the dressing room.

The wardrobe director handed us our first outfits before leaving the room.

I stopped and looked at Brooke, "Can you promise me you won't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you? Not even my family?"

"Promise." she reached out her pinky.

I linked mine with hers, "Tom and I are dating. He's my boyfriend now."

"Seriously?!" Brooke squealed as she dropped my pinky.

I nodded and smiled at her, "Seriously."

"Since when?" she asked, pulling off her clothes and beginning to replace them with our photoshoot outfits.

I started undressing too, "December 30th."

"Happy 5 days!" she smiled.

We finished getting dressed and then made our way to hair and makeup. They gave us bright red lips and some mascara, but they left our hair down.

If I remember correctly, this is a photoshoot for Levi's. The only reason I say that is because we're wearing long sleeve, button up denim shirts that end about mid-thigh.

"You girls ready?" the photographer asked as we walked over toward him.

Brooke and I had our arms linked together as we walked.

I nodded, "We sure are."

We both began to pose in front of the camera. The directors constantly shouted out different poses and directions for us to follow. This went on for a while before one of the photoshoot hands spoke up.

"Delilah, your phone is ringing." the girl said, holding my phone toward me.

I groaned, "What's the caller ID say?"

"Uhh.... Marvel HQ."

My eyes widened. I completely forgot about the photoshoot and ran to answer my phone. When I reached the girl, I snatched my phone and immediately answered the call.

"Hello, this is Delilah Downey speaking."

"Delilah! It's Sam, how are you?"

"I'm good. I'm actually in the middle of a photoshoot."

"Then I won't keep you long. So, you know how the press tour and premieres start in early April?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well, we're making a HUGE announcement during the press tour and wanted you to be one of the first to know. Would you like to know what the announcement is?"

"Yes, please! You're killing me with this anticipation."

"Marvel is making a new movie, entitled 'Spiderman: Homecoming.' Which will come out July of 2017!"

"Oh my god! That's amazing. I'm so happy for Tom."

"I have a question for you that might make you even happier."

"Ask away!"

"Would you like to reprise your role as Willa Holland aka Blizzard in the new movie 'Spiderman: Homecoming'?"

"Are you serious? Of course I would!"

"Great! I'll have my assistant email more info to you later. Have a great rest of the photo shoot."

The call ended and that's when I noticed that everyone was staring at me. I awkwardly handed my phone back to the girl who then walked away.

"What's got you so excited?" Brooke blurted.

I chewed on my lip, "I can't say anything but this, I just got cast for another movie!"

Everyone congratulated me and Brooke motioned for me to come over to her. I ran over and she engulfed me in a hug.

"I'm so proud of you." she whispered in my ear.

I saw camera flashes go off and that's when I knew that the camera man decided that our "moment" was picture worthy.

"Alright, girls, enough cutsie stuff. Let's get back to this shoot."