T H I R T Y F I V E

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the reason you're all gathered here tonight... DELILAH DOWNEY AND TOM HOLLAND!"

Tom and I had our arms linked as we walked into our party. Everything looked perfect, I literally couldn't wipe the smile off of my face.

By what I can see, everything looks amazing. After waving to all the people that came, all MCU actors and some other famous people, I separated from Tom and went to find Brooke.

"Babe, you look perfect!" I heard Brooke yell.

I turned around to see my best friend just a couple feet away. I squealed as I ran over to her. We wrapped our arms around each other and swayed back and forth.

"How's it feel being 20?" she raised her eyebrows.

I shook my head, "My birthday is tomorrow, remember? We're just having the party tonight."

"Whatever." she laughed and rolled her eyes.

We connected hands and I pulled her through the crowded room. I wanted her to meet everyone.

"Lizzie! This is my best friend Brooke." I smiled as we stopped in front of Elizabeth.

She smiled at Brooke, "Nice to finally meet the famous, Brooke."

I went to say something but squealed when two strong arms lifted me off the ground. Seconds later I was returned to the ground and I spun around to catch the culprit.

"Popsicle!" I smiled at the sight of Sebastian.

He smiled back, "Happy almost birthday, Peanut!"

"Yes, happy almost birthday, Baby Downey." Chris Evans said, showing up beside Seb.

I clapped my hands, "Other Popsicle!"

"Who's your friend?" Sebastian asked, gesturing to Brooke.

I slung my arm around her shoulders, "Popsicles, meet my bestie Brooke. Brooke, meet Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan."

"Nice to meet you boys." Brooke smirked.

I rolled my eyes at the 20 year old. Of course she took a liking to them.

"Hey, Lizzie. You look gorgeous tonight." Chris said as he hugged Elizabeth, kissing her temple.

Sebastian, Brooke, and I all exchanged looks.

I cleared my throat, "Are you two... together?"

"Like a couple?" Sebastian added.

The two blondes stepped away from each other, flustered looks on their faces.

"Uh..." Chris started.

Lizzie smiled, "Chris may or may not have asked me to be his girlfriend last night..."

I squealed and almost jumped on top of the two, "Ahhhh, I'm so happy for you!"

Sebastian pulled me away, "That's amazing guys."

"The Chrizzie ship has officially sailed, I have to go tell Anthony!" I yelled.

Without listening to what anyone else had to say, I ran off to find Anthony. Well, I ran as fast as someone can run in heels.

I quickly found him by the food table and tried not to fall over as I slowed down to a stop beside me. I fought to catch my breath as Anthony just stared at me wondering what the hell I was doing.

"Yes, Delilah?" he asked.

I squealed as I looked up at him, "Chris and Lizzie are dating. The Chrizzie ship has sailed!"

"Yes! This is freaking awesome!" he said as he threw the piece of food that was in his hand.

I stifled my laughter as I saw the food hit someone in the back of the neck, "Move, move, move."

I quickly pushed Anthony to a different location to make sure that person didn't figure out who hit them with a quiche.

•••••

"Time to blow out the candles." Tom said, grabbing my hand and pulling me toward the gigantic cake we had.

Thankfully the candles were all down toward the bottom so that we could actually reach them all. Neither one of us is that tall. Once Tom and I stood in front of the cake, everyone began to sing to us.

"Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday dear Tom and Delilah,

Happy birthday to you!"

The song was pretty much yelled instead of sang, but I didn't care.

Tom and I both made a wish before leaning forward and blowing out all the candles. Then out of nowhere, Tom cupped my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss.

Holy crap.

Everyone went crazy. I'm pretty sure everyone in the room was hooping and hollering at the sight.

Tom pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me, "Happy Birthday, Princess."

"Happy Birthday, Tommy." I giggled.

My dad showed up out of nowhere. Both Tom and I froze in our spots. Tom frantically gripped onto one of my hands.

"So you're dating now?" he asked.

Everyone in the room was dead silent. Tom and I exchanged looks before slowly nodding. All of a sudden, my dad lurched forward and wrapped the two of us in a tight hug.

"Congratulations." he spoke.

A feeling of relief washed over me. Thank God my dad approved.

"MCU GROUP HUG!" Tom yelled.

And that's when all of my favorite people came running towards us and crushed me in a group hug.