T H I R T Y E I G H T

"Yes, Dad, I'll keep you updated."

"How's Atlanta?"

"Considering I just got to set and didn't hit any traffic, I'd say pretty good so far."

"Say hello to Tom for me."

"When I see him I'll try to remember to tell him hello for you."

"Have you found your trailer yet?"

"Yep. I'm walking in it now. It's a decent size."

"Are you staying there during filming?"

"No, remember that a few of us got a house together?"

"Oh, right. A few as in who though?"

"Me, Zendaya, Tom, and his friend Harrison."

"Be smart, okay DD?"

"Yes, sir. I need to go now. Love you, Pops."

"Love you too, DD."

I ended the call with my dad and sat my purse down on the couch. I had already been by the house and picked my room and everything. Now all that's left is meeting the rest of the cast. All of a sudden there was a knock at my trailer door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

The door creaked open and I didn't hear anyone say anything. Then I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and I let out a little squeal.

"Guess who?"

I giggled as I spun around in his grasp, "Tommy!"

"I missed you! I mean it's only been 3 weeks since our birthday, but that was way too long." he pouted with his arms still wrapped around my torso.

I leaned in and quickly kissed his lips, "I missed you too."

I heard someone clear their throat which made my head snap in the direction. There stood a boy I had yet to see before.

"Um, hi?" I said, clearly confused as to who he was.

He ran his hand through his hair, "Sorry, I'm Harrison. I'm Tom's friend."

"Oh, hi! You're one of our house mates." I smiled as I broke from Tom's grasp, walking over to hug the boy.

He was hesitant to hug me back, but did anyways. When I separated from the boy I looked back over at my boyfriend of almost 6 months.

"Shall we explore the set?" I asked.

He nodded, "We shall!"

•••••

"You must be the amazing Zendaya."

The girl stopped in her tracks and looked over at me. I was standing on the stairs of the house we all shared. A bug smiled appeared on her face.

"Delilah! It's so nice to finally meet you." she squealed as she ran over to me.

We hugged each other before quickly separating.

"Grab your bags and I'll lead you to your room." I smiled at her.

She grabbed her belongings before following me up the stairs of the smaller house. Her room was to the left of mine. Ours were the only rooms up stairs, and we shared a bathroom. Tom and Harrison both had rooms downstairs.

"It's cute." she softly smiled at the room we were standing in.

There was a bed and a dresser inside, but that was about it. She lifted her suitcase onto her bed and unzipped it.

"Can I help?" I spoke up.

She nodded and waved me over. I needed to get close to my cast mates, especially Zendaya, since I was going to be spending so much time with them.

She handed me a bunch of clothes, "Those need to be hung up."

I nodded and walked over to the closet, setting the clothes on the dresser, and began hanging them all up. I got all the way down to the last piece of clothing when I heard someone knock on the door.

"Excuse me, ladies."

The familiar British accent caught my attention immediately. I turned toward the door and found Tom standing there. Zendaya and I both stood there, waiting for Tom to speak.

"Zendaya, may I steal your little helper? Two little things she owns have made a mess downstairs." Tom said, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

I blushed really hard, "Dear god, those little troublemakers. I'll be down in a second."

Tom disappeared back down the stairs. I turned to see Zendaya shooting me a questioning look.

"Oh, they're my dogs. Well, they're more like puppies. They're my babies." I smiled.

Zendaya raised her eyebrows, "Are they yours and Tom's?"

"Nope, just mine. I got Stanley, my golden retriever, for Christmas. He's 7 months old now. Then I got my other baby for my birthday. She's only 2 months old."

She smiled, "I can't wait to meet them."

"Well, they've made a mess downstairs. So, you'll just have to go down there to meet them."