T W E N T Y E I G H T

"Did you make it back to Tom's house?"

"That was like five days ago, dad, of course we made it back."

"Don't get smart with me, young lady."

"Sorry."

"Exton says hi."

"They're home?! Tell Ex and Av that I say hi and that I love them."

"They're eagerly waiting your return Saturday."

"Why were they gone for so long?"

"Susan demanded that she take them on her world travels, I don't know."

"Where's Indio? I miss him."

"That punk? I think he's coming for a visit when you get back."

"Yay! I can't wait to see everyone."

"How's England and Tom?"

"Both are great."

"I'm glad to hear. Now, I've gotta go. Susan's leaving to go to the store so I'm on daddy duty. Talk to you later, love you."

"Love you too, Dad. Bye."

I ended the call and sat my phone back down on the side table. Tom and I have been laying in his bed and binge watching Netflix all day. We had to pause our bingeing though when my dad called.

"Who are Ex, Av, and Indio?" Tom asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows before I realized he really had no clue who they were.

"Exton, Avri, and Indio. They're my half siblings on my dad's side."

Tom's eyes widened, "RDJ has more kids?"

"Yes. You didn't know?" I giggled.

He shook his head, "I just thought he had you."

"Nope, I'm 1 of 4 kids for RDJ." I replied.

He nodded as if he were starting to understand, "So, are you the oldest of his kids?"

"No, Indio is older. He's 22. Exton is 4 and Avri is 1." I explained.

He pursed his lips, "It surprises me that RDJ has such young kids."

"He and Susan got married back in 2005. Exton was born in 2012; I'm not really sure why they waited so long." I shrugged.

Tom wrapped his arms around my body and held me tight. I felt him press his lips down into my hair and kiss my head.

"What was that for?" I asked.

He sighed, "You leave soon and it just hit me. So now I'm sad."

I pulled away from the hug and positioned myself to where I was looking at his face.

"Oh, Tommy. Just think, after I leave you'll only have to wait two weeks to see me again." I softly smiled.

He pouted at me, "Two weeks."

I giggled as I leaned forward and pecked his lips. When I pulled away he smirked at me. Gah, he makes me all tingly inside.

"Will you FaceTime me everyday?" he asked.

I sighed, "I'll try my best, Tommy."

"Do you have other things more important than FaceTimeing me?" he looked offended.

I shook my head at his response, "It's called I also have another career. There could be times where I have all day photoshoots."

The pout returned to his face. I just giggled at his ridiculousness.

"Not fair."

I poked his cheeks, trying to make him smile, "You can always come to LA and model with me."

"I might take you up on that offer, but not today. I'm perfectly content here in England." he said as he grabbed my hands, stopping me from poking him.

This time I pouted, "Meanie. I was having fun."

"You were repeatedly poking my cheeks." he glared at me.

I nodded, "Exactly, fun."

"This is why I love you." he breathed out.

I raised my eyebrows, "You love me, huh?"

"Well, I um, ya know." Tom's face took on a look of panic and nervousness when he realized what he had said.

I covered his mouth with my hand, "Tom."

He looked at me, not saying a word since my hand was still on his mouth.

"I love you too." I smiled down at the boy.

He shoved my hand away to reveal a huge smile on his face. Next thing I knew, Tom was pulling my face down to his and molding his lips with mine.

Seconds later, he pulled away and just kept smiling at me, "You can't leave me now."

I fell back on the bed beside him, "Tom!"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Nope, you're not allowed to leave."

Gah, this is why I love this child.