F O R T Y

J U L Y   2 0 1 6

(I found this picture in some fanfic I read... so if it's yours credit to you!)

978K LIKES        602K COMMENTSZENDAYAI came to get her to film a scene and found them taking a nap together

ZENDAYA
I came to get her to film a scene and found them taking a nap together.
#ThisIsntTheFirstTime
#ItHappensAlot

Tagged: delilahdowney, tomholland2013
..........

delilahdowney omg Z this is so cute!
send it to me:)

anthonymackie why don't you just screenshot it delilahdowney

delilahdowney shush it Mackie
anthonymackie

username OMG THIS IS SO CUTE

username TOMS BACK THO😍

tomholland2013 we cute bby;)
delilahdowney

delilahdowney you're cuter🙈
tomholland2013

zendaya stop flirting on my post
delilahdowney tomholland2013

delilahdowney we can't help it

tomholland2013 I mean have you
seen my girlfriend like😍😍

username THEIR RELATIONSHIP
KILLS ME

robertdowneyjr no
tomholland2013

scarjo lay off grandpa
robertdowneyjr

realchrisevans let the ship keep
sailing robertdowneyjr

robertdowneyjr never
realchrisevans

delilahdowney be nice to 1/2
of the Popsicles and to my bf
robertdowneyjr
realchrisevans tomholland2013

imsebastianstan I was summoned?

delilahdowney you weren't the 1/2 I
was talking about but okie
imsebastianstan

imsebastianstan I cri
delilahdowney

•••••

We've been filming for about a month now. Tomorrow is the first day of August so that means Blair should give birth to her baby boy any time now. I'm gonna be an aunt!

"How was filming for your scene, Babe?"

I turned around to find Tom in the doorway of my trailer, "Great actually. Are you done filming?"

"Yep, all done for today." he smiled as he placed a quick kiss on my lips.

I smiled back, "What shall we do then?"

"Why don't we get some take out and go back to the house to watch some Netflix?" he suggested.

I nodded, "I like that idea."

About 45 minutes later, we had gotten all the take out we could possibly need and then went to my room to watch Netflix. Like normal, we had found some random tv show and began binge watching it. We were already on season 3 of the show and had just started it last week.

"Hey, Lilah?" Tom spoke up as he paused our show.

I swallowed my mouthful of Chinese food and looked over at him, "Yeah?"

"You think, that maybe, we could go on a trip together soon? Just me and you." he sounded a little nervous.

A small smile crept onto my face, "I think I'd like that."

"I was thinking some island. Like Bora Bora."

I grabbed one of his hands, "Have you been thinking about this long?"

"Long enough to know that the prices in September are way more affordable than those in the summer." he chuckled.

I gasped, "How long have you been thinking of this trip?"

"Honestly I started planning it the day we started dating." he smiled a big smile.

I fell back onto the bed, still holding his hand, "You're too good for me, Tommy. I don't deserve you."

"No, I'm not. If anything, I'm the one who doesn't deserve such an amazing girl like you." he whispered to me as he peppered my face with kisses.

I giggled at the action, "I love you, Thomas Stanley Holland."

"And I love you, Delilah Rawlings Downey."